Man is knocked out in Cub Scouts meeting in fight over parking spot

facts don’t matter to the cult

Took a while, but Americans did recover from the Bush years. I know that if Bush county have fixed it before he left office, he would have. His housing policy was a disaster, but he did develop the pandemic handbook.

Took a while, but Americans did recover from the Bush years. I know that if Bush county have fixed it before he left office, he would have. His housing policy was a disaster, but he did develop the pandemic handbook.

Bill Clinton's administration created the housing problem Bush inherited and Bush tried to warn about

Get informed before you aromatically think you're going to be taken at face value

the problem is that obama made things worse he and the dem confess gage us double digit UE two years after obama took office. Thankfully the gop took the house and then the senate to help undo the demafasict damage

You really are a world class fool. Obamacare care was a godsend. Healthcare cost were increasing at an increasing rate.

And they continued to increase afterwards which is not what was supposed to happen. If ObamaCare was such a god send, why are people still complaining about the cost of health care? Why are there still people uninsured? Why did so many of the insurance exchanges fold up and go broke? Why are over half a million people still filing bankruptcy yearly over medical costs?

Bill Clinton's administration created the housing problem Bush inherited and Bush tried to warn about

Get informed before you aromatically think you're going to be taken at face value

I also recall Bush touting the record home ownership among minorities.

Nope. Bush pushed a huge expansion in minority housing and it was a disaster . Mortgage payments were as much as 60-70% of income. It scandalized the real estate business and most of those poor people lost their homes.

You really are a world class fool. Obamacare care was a godsend. Healthcare cost were increasing at an increasing rate.
Small "g" god. Satan is considered a "god" to many. Apparently, you're in that camp.

I was a director at the 800 pound gorilla. Obamacare slowed the rising costs of the previous 25 years.

Slowing costs wasn't the goal, as expressed by Obama himself.

Here is the reality

My insurance went way up and the coverage went way down. That's simple math that most people can understand (except for you, of course).

Yup, my health insurance jumped almost 10k, and I got less for it. In fact, I COULDN'T keep my cardiologist, and had to switch for two years until Trump came in.

Some hood rat bitch was illegally parked in a handicapped space, she got called out on it. Then got mad and called this guy who then walked into a Cub Scout meeting and almost murdered a man.

An argument about a parking spot carried over into a Cub Scouts meeting in Michigan, leading to a man being knocked unconscious, police say.

The incident happened Tuesday, April 18, in Warren, about 20 miles north of Detroit. Police are now searching for 26-year-old Tyrone Sledge, who has been charged with assault with intent to do great bodily harm.

The Warren Police Department said the argument took place in the parking lot of Roose Elementary School prior to the Cub Scouts meeting. A man called out a woman for parking in a handicapped spot without a permit, police said.

Police referred to the argument as “brief and minor,” but the woman called a relative, Sledge, who later appeared at the meeting.

Perp
1647082e-d285-478b-aab7-25f79a186ee4-Sledge.JPG

iu
I was a Cub Scout den mother for my son's troop (and also a Brownie leader for my daughter's troop.) We never ever had anything that exciting happen. I don't recall that we had handicapped parking places back then either though so. . .

Right. Went from deductibles of $500/family to $12K.

Nice job by the muslim to enrich his buddies in HealthCare. The insider trading by Congress was off the charts up to passage of that BS.

Yup, my health insurance jumped almost 10k, and I got less for it. In fact, I COULDN'T keep my cardiologist, and had to switch for two years until Trump came in.
Yes. That was the other thing. Bummer said, “you can keep your doctor” which turned out to be a complete lie.

Forum List

Back