Man has it been awhile!

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
Got the PS5 up and running today.
Haven't played COD in around 7 years and ...HOLY FUCK I feel like a retard!!
Gone are those smooth running and gunning moves of old. Half the time I cant tell if I'm coming or going!
I inverted the left toggle like I've always done but the controls just dont feel right.
I'm gonna try some other adjustments and see where I'm at.
It was cool to find a bunch of my old clan still playing.
I wasnt on for 10 minutes and they were messaging me asking where the hell I've been.
And on a sad note one of the members passed away while I was gone named Big Harve.
He had a massive stroke while sitting on the can.

Got the PS5 up and running today.
Haven't played COD in around 7 years and ...HOLY FUCK I feel like a retard!!
Gone are those smooth running and gunning moves of old. Half the time I cant tell if I'm coming or going!
I inverted the left toggle like I've always done but the controls just dont feel right.
I'm gonna try some other adjustments and see where I'm at.
It was cool to find a bunch of my old clan still playing.
I wasnt on for 10 minutes and they were messaging me asking where the hell I've been.
And on a sad note one of the members passed away while I was gone named Big Harve.
He had a massive stroke while sitting on the can.

At the risk of sounding insensitive, I was gonna say, what, he didn't respawn?

Anyway. I watch my boy play once in a while. Even though he's grown now. There's just too much junk on the screen in these modern games in my view.

But I think he's world ranked in a lot of those games. I didnlt even know they did that kind of thing. He's been playing those things since he was 6, though, so I guess you get good at it after a while.

If I had a Microsoft system, I'd play the new Age of Empires.

I 've always liked that series. And it's more to my liking.

While everyone else is at war, I focus on building my civilization, collecting resources ,trading with allies, upgrading infrastructure and technologies and building bases at home and I always end up dominating the game.

Funny how that works.

Anyway. I watch my boy play once in a while. Even though he's grown now. There's just too much junk on the screen in these modern games in my view.

But I think he's world ranked in a lot of those games. I didnlt even know they did that kind of thing. He's been playing those things since he was 6, though, so I guess you get good at it after a while.

While everyone else is at war, I focus on building my civilization, collecting resources ,trading with allies, upgrading infrastructure and technologies and building bases at home and I always end up dominating the game.

Funny how that works.

Thats bad,but funny.

Funny how that works.

I also enjoy racing sims.
Going to assemble this tonight.
They make some higher end stuff as in several thousand bucks,if I end up really liking this setup I'll move up.
1630451797998.png
1630451797998.png

With this steering/shift/pedals combo.
1630451947177.png

I also added the lift kit for the seat since my gimpy ass would have a hard time getting out of it without it.

Forum List

Back