"Man had empty suitcase, rubber gloves, new tarp in trunk when meeting teen for sex"

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Minn. man had creepy stash when meeting teen for paid sex

" A hulking Minnesota man brought a large empty suitcase and rubber gloves to a secret meeting with a teen girl — shortly after he paid her for sex and naked pictures, police said.

Corwin Thomas Moose, 43, also had a new tarp lining the trunk of his car when he was arrested for his sleazy deal, the St. Paul Pioneer-Press reported."

rest at link

I'm sure it was perfectly innocent. Not like he was gonna murder the girl and stuff her body in the suitcase or anything. (rolls eyes)

" A hulking Minnesota man brought a large empty suitcase and rubber gloves to a secret meeting with a teen girl — shortly after he paid her for sex and naked pictures, police said.

Corwin Thomas Moose, 43, also had a new tarp lining the trunk of his car when he was arrested for his sleazy deal, the St. Paul Pioneer-Press reported."

rest at link

I'm sure it was perfectly innocent. Not like he was gonna murder the girl and stuff her body in the suitcase or anything. (rolls eyes)

and they want to take guns from the rest of the sane population that has never committed a crime?

rest at link

and they want to take guns from the rest of the sane population that has never committed a crime?
Nobody wants to take your guns.

A guy can't even protect his trunk without folks jumping to conclusions. Maybe he regularly hauled trash to the dump and that's what the tarp and rubber gloves were for. Some still believe in Santa and the Easter Bunny. I just happen not to be one of them. This message should go out to all young women who entertain the idea of sleeping with total strangers as they could well end up sleeping forever.

Last edited:

rest at link

Unfortunately, you can't convict the sleazebag on intent. All they can really do is max out his sentence on the two counts of prostitution of a minor. Hopefully, somebody puts him down at the prison he goes to, but that is unlikely.

rest at link

Unfortunately, you can't convict the sleazebag on intent. All they can really do is max out his sentence on the two counts of prostitution of a minor. Hopefully, somebody puts him down at the prison he goes to, but that is unlikely.

Can in my perfect world. In my world he would never have even been arrested and he'd have been killed.

Forum List

Back