Man gets life in prison after 10th DUI conviction

That statement is a lie.

Why? back up your statement... right now your looking stupid.
People who can not spell "you're" are stupid.

You're an illiterate fool.

Crybaby_Muhammad.jpg

Apparently muhammed is a drunkard.

A .08 BAC is not drunk; it is barely a buzz.

It's impaired and only psychopaths drive while impaired. THINK

It is not impaired. Ones reflexes are marginally slowed, balance is still completely intact as is moral responsibility.

Sheesh, dont be such a Nanny. Growing up in Texas I knew and went with lots of guys in trucks with a six pack under their belt and no one died.

We do not need to live in a perfectly safe society and the price for that FAIL is too high.

The legal BAC should be raised to 1.6, IMO which is too impaired to safely drive a car, IMO.

So you support driving drunk?
You think a person should be arrested for having any BAC over 0.01?

I support that after three times the person driving drunk be put away for life. Perhaps you should follow the thread and see my response in context.
Driving drunk and causing an accident should mean serious jail time. If it causes a death, then it should be manslaughter.

After the third such accident, the driver needs to be executed.

GOOD.

DUI drivers kill as many or more people per year than guns. Liberals of course oppose any police action and love drugs so they'll say it's brutality or something to enforce DUI laws.

It's a shame he didn't decide to resist.

oddly they dont blame the car in these sort of cases

I support that after three times the person driving drunk be put away for life. Perhaps you should follow the thread and see my response in context.
Driving drunk and causing an accident should mean serious jail time. If it causes a death, then it should be manslaughter.

Why should it only be when it causes an accident? Just because something didn't happen doesn't mean it's OK to overlook the action.

maybe some drunk driving free zones would stop this

Why should it only be when it causes an accident? Just because something didn't happen doesn't mean it's OK to overlook the action.
Because the law distinguishes the severity of being unsafe vrs actually causing mayhem and it should make such distinctions.

Must mean those making the laws haven't had someone they loved killed by a drunk driver.

Because the law distinguishes the severity of being unsafe vrs actually causing mayhem and it should make such distinctions.

sort of like enhanced gun crime laws

you kill someone with an axe 25 years

you take em out with a pistol life

Must mean those making the laws haven't had someone they loved killed by a drunk driver.
Not necessarily.

We all do unsafe things and we would all be in jail if we completely criminalized all unsafe conduct.

Forum List

Back