Man Could Wind Up Facing Charges For Tiger Shooting

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Even though this happened earlier in the week, I'm just hearing about this now. Newsflash people! Tigers are NOT pets and they will never be domesticated cute little housecats! He should definitely be prosecuted. Since because of his stupidity a beautiful and (endangered nonetheless) animal had to be putdown. :(

In the end it's the zoo's responsibility to make sure accidents like this don't happen. There are wild animals and ignorant people in the same place.

Last edited:
Even though this happened earlier in the week, I'm just hearing about this now. Newsflash people! Tigers are NOT pets and they will never be domesticated cute little housecats! He should definitely be prosecuted. Since because of his stupidity a beautiful and (endangered nonetheless) animal had to be putdown. :(

I worked a seasonal job at a zoo for 15 years and the custodial work was done by full time zoo employees, not cheap outside labor. Full time zoo employees know better. Yes, dangerous cats that are born and raised at the zoo are wild animals.

I worked a seasonal job at a zoo for 15 years and the custodial work was done by full time zoo employees, not cheap outside labor. Full time zoo employees know better. Yes, dangerous cats that are born and raised at the zoo are wild animals.

I just don't understand why people think they can be pets. There are plenty of cats and dogs that need homes, why try to adopt an animal that could rip your throat out and eat you? It just doesn't make any sense. Even a five year old could tell you that.

Forum List

Back