Man cleared for shooting at cops breaking into his home.

I am to assume this was a 'no knock' warrant?

Anytime cops execute these things they should expect to be shot at.

FUCKING GOVERNMENT needs to understand that they can't expect people to just sit idly by as an UNKNOWN presence attempts to burst into their house.

What fucking level of stupid, and detachment does it take to file charges on a person who shoots at an intruder?

I'll tell you...government levels of stupid...which is pretty fucking high.

More cops need to get fucking greased so this SHIT stops.

I wish he would have shot ten of those MFERS.

Cops being PIGS.

Perfect example.

Bullshit is what this practice is.

Bully state.

Yeah, kill more cops. That's the answer.

You're a fucking dickhead...

You can't be that stupid. A 'murder' REQUIRES that someone has been killed. If not, there is no murder. Period.
So someone who tries to kill someone but fails is deserving of your support? Crazy. I make no distincition between an attempt and success.

Failing to kill someone doesnt make you anything less than a murderer. It just means you are an incompetent murderer. Pknopp LOVES violent criminals. He spends MANY hours defending them here.
you spend far many more being an ass.

Hey retard, im not talking about him shooting at the cops. Did you even read the article? Do you think there wasnt a reason for sending a swatt team to his house? :cuckoo:
2 people were injured in a shooting.

still no murder drama queenie.

Every once in a while the cops fuck up. I understand the reason for no knock warrants, but they better check and recheck to make sure they have the right address.

Hey retard, im not talking about him shooting at the cops. Did you even read the article? Do you think there wasnt a reason for sending a swatt team to his house? :cuckoo:

I did read the article, seems you did not. They broke into his house looking for evidence, which as far as has been reported none was found. He has not been charged with shooting at the people they were looking for evidence of.

You just assume he is guilty of that which they were looking for evidence of

I did read the article, seems you did not. They broke into his house looking for evidence, which as far as has been reported none was found. He has not been charged with shooting at the people they were looking for evidence of.

You just assume he is guilty of that which they were looking for evidence of
He is almost certainly guilty. They dont get warrants for random houses.

Lol, im a drama queen for having a problem with people who try to kill people?
try?

I thought he was a murder?

you suck at your own trolling efforts.

if I PayPal you a dollar, will you buy a better life?

bye.

Yes, and when some fails to kill someone, you come running along to defend him. You people are stupid.

I'm not defending anyone, dumbass.

A person can't be a murderer if he hasn't murdered anyone. That's not me defending the guy, that's me pointing out how fucking stupid you are...

He is almost certainly guilty. They dont get warrants for random houses.

And, yet, after an exhaustive investigation he's being charged with no crime whatsoever.

But, yeah, you probably have far more information on this case than those who were, you know, actually involved in the case.

You're such a dumbass...

I'm not defending anyone, dumbass.

A person can't be a murderer if he hasn't murdered anyone. That's not me defending the guy, that's me pointing out how fucking stupid you are...
he seems to be wearing his own neon DUMBASS sign.

Yeah, kill more cops. That's the answer.

You're a fucking dickhead...

You're a fuckin idiot if you think that won't change policy.

It has changed pursuit (foot, and road), and traffic stop policies.

That, and suing the ever loving shit out of these fuckwad departments in civil courts.

This is all for asset forfeiture, and seizure.

That is all this is about.

The government coming into our homes 'non-announced' to pilfer and steal our shit.

But I am sure you are alright with that and the burning of the Constitution?

You fucking simps will never learn.

he seems to be wearing his own neon DUMBASS sign.

Drug dealers are exactly models of society either
I don't give a fuck.

Use your fucking brain.

Can you dumb MFers NOT see the knock on effects of this shit?

The state does not differentiate between 'threats'.

Today it is a 'drug dealer'

Tomorrow it is YOU for posting a 'meany word'.

Doubt me?

Ask a European.

You're a fuckin idiot if you think that won't change policy.

You're the fucking idiot who, apparently, believes that's a sane way to change policy.

You're a fuckin' idiot jerkoff...

It has changed pursuit (foot, and road), and traffic stop policies.

That, and suing the ever loving shit out of these fuckwad departments in civil courts.

This is all for asset forfeiture, and seizure.

That is all this is about.

The government coming into our homes 'non-announced' to pilfer and steal our shit.

But I am sure you are alright with that and the burning of the Constitution?

You fucking simps will never learn.

How many times have the cops burst into your house?

Right. Hasn't happened. Save your "government coming into our homes 'non-announced' to pilfer and steal our shit" bullshit for your sister drama queens...

Forum List

Back