Man cleared for shooting at cops breaking into his home.

I am to assume this was a 'no knock' warrant?

Anytime cops execute these things they should expect to be shot at.

FUCKING GOVERNMENT needs to understand that they can't expect people to just sit idly by as an UNKNOWN presence attempts to burst into their house.

What fucking level of stupid, and detachment does it take to file charges on a person who shoots at an intruder?

I'll tell you...government levels of stupid...which is pretty fucking high.

More cops need to get fucking greased so this SHIT stops.

I wish he would have shot ten of those MFERS.

Cops being PIGS.

Perfect example.

Bullshit is what this practice is.

Bully state.

I don't want more people killed, I just want the practice to stop.
Unfortunately...when dealing with the state...only two things matter...money (lawsuits), and blood (theirs)....and they control the courts.

You finish the logic tree from there.

Youre sticking up for murderers again? :cuckoo:
who got murdered?

2 people were injured in an unrelated shooting, the swat team was going to search this guy's house and just came on in.

not a good move these days as people will shoot first anymore.

so, which murderer is pknopp defending?

who got murdered?

2 people were injured in an unrelated shooting, the swat team was going to search this guy's house and just came on in.

In every thread like this a few feel this need to come in and start lying about things. It's best to just ignore the lies.

who got murdered?

Failing to kill someone doesnt make you anything less than a murderer. It just means you are an incompetent murderer. Pknopp LOVES violent criminals. He spends MANY hours defending them here.

Failing to kill someone doesnt make you anything less than a murderer. It just means you are an incompetent murderer. Pknopp LOVES violent criminals. He spends MANY hours defending them here.

Break down my door and then your relatives can call me a murderer because you will be deader than a door knob

You can't be that stupid. A 'murder' REQUIRES that someone has been killed. If not, there is no murder. Period.

Break down my door and then your relatives can call me a murderer because you will be deader than a door knob
Hey retard, im not talking about him shooting at the cops. Did you even read the article? Do you think there wasnt a reason for sending a swatt team to his house? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back