Man Charged After SUV Filmed Plowing Into Black Lives Matter Supporters In Tennessee

FB_IMG_1600181484387.jpg

After seeing videos of people getting pulled out and beaten, using your vehicle to clear your path is justified as far as I'm concerned any time these idiots decide to block a vehicle.

Blocking traffic is not a protected right of protest. These morons need to stay out of the road. Doing so will reduce the likelihood of their getting hit by vehicles quite a bit is my guess.

After seeing videos of people getting pulled out and beaten, using your vehicle to clear your path is justified as far as I'm concerned any time these idiots decide to block a vehicle.

Blocking traffic is not a protected right of protest. These morons need to stay out of the road. Doing so will reduce the likelihood of their getting hit by vehicles quite a bit is my guess.

This is an example of how a white man sees his whiteness as a superhuman power to abuse and oppress people.

There is video but it has been edited to leave out what led up to the incident

Where is your evidence that it was edited? You white people think everyone is against you and that you're all victims, yet you also think whiteness is a superhuman power.

This is an example of how a white man sees his whiteness as a superhuman power to abuse and oppress people.

Of course it is. Either that or it's a common-sense statement that if you're not in the road you won't get run over.

If it isn't a protected right, which it isn't, the 'protestors' are in the wrong. People are being pulled out and beaten and cops are bailing in the same way when they get stuck in these mobs of morons.

If you were surrounded by a group of white supremacists, that stopped your car and you thought there was a threat of physical harm to you and/or others in your vehicle, what would you do, genius? Get the hell out of there, or stop and ponder whether taking the only path of escape was an example of abuse and oppression? lol. You guys are batshit. Your "arguments" are jingoistic BS statements with no basis in logic or fact.

Don't stand in the street. Definitely don't block someone in that is driving a couple of tons of steel. Problem solved.

Last edited:
Where is your evidence that it was edited?
Was the SUV dropped via parachute into that intersection?

It must have driven to that point and the rioters must have been there too doing what Black Lies Matter wackos do

You have no evidence for your baseless claim, just as I thought mr white man.
I would like to see what happened leading up to the incident

the fact that that information is missing raises suspicions

It must have driven to that point and the rioters must have been there too doing what Black Lies Matter wackos do

Gee...... talk about racist. Your momma didn't teach you to not stand in roadways?

Mine did

Now you're changing your tune. The man was not pulled out of his car nor attacked but he ran into people.

Gee...... talk about racist. Your momma didn't teach you to not stand in roadways?

Mine did

My mother is a white Polish woman and my dad is black. I have never ran over anyone that was protesting and I avoid areas where protestors are at. Running your car into anyone is always a crime

Now you're changing your tune. The man was not pulled out of his car nor attacked but he ran into people.

Given recent events he was wise

Mine did

My mother is a white Polish woman and my dad is black. I have never ran over anyone that was protesting and I avoid areas where protestors are at. Running your car into anyone is always a crime

Ah, so you chose black

Forum List

Back