Trump 2, Obama/Biden 0

westwall

WHEN GUNS ARE BANNED ONLY THE RICH WILL HAVE GUNS
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2010
Nevada
So, in 8 years obama/biden managed to sow war and misery throughout the Middle East. Obama gave billions to a terrorist regime, which was then used to kill US troops in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Eight years.

Trump comes in and in a year engineers a Peace accord for two of the Gulf States. All without sending more of our troops into harm's way, or giving terrorists billions in cash.

Edited title/Opost to "obama" to comply with "clean start" westwall

Last edited by a moderator:
So, in 8 years obummer/biden managed to sow war and misery throughout the Middle East. Obummer gave billions to a terrorist regime, which was then used to kill US troops in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Eight years.

Trump comes in and in a year engineers a Peace accord for two of the Gulf States. All without sending more of our troops into harm's way, or giving terrorists billions in cash.

Yep........:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

So, in 8 years obummer/biden managed to sow war and misery throughout the Middle East. Obummer gave billions to a terrorist regime, which was then used to kill US troops in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Eight years.

And cue "Why peace in the Middle East is really a no good, really bad, awful idea......cause orange man bad...."

Eight years.

Trump has to promote this. His desire for peace, for Justice Reform, for taking out bad guys, as Reagan would, but NOT full scale conflict and misery. He has to juxtapose his positions and methods with that of Biden. It's a winning message across the political spectrum.

He must remind citizens "it's America First, for your families, your future jobs, our businesses, our soldiers, for those who have made mistakes and have changed their lives".

A positive message is a big deal to voters, whether it's school choice, protecting the economy for ALL, including high tech workers etc. I heard him on Fox and Friends today and they threw his softballs that he should have hit with a bit more empathy, positivity and a more uplifting message. These successes aren't going to be promoted by the MSM, nor, will the manner in which they portray him.

Naturally, Little Trumpster cultist think the US is now going in the right direction. That’s because they suck down Trump’s proven lies as the 100% truth.
But,,,,,,:
Little Trumpster cultist are so detached from reality, that’s what happens when you folks live in Trump Fantasy Land.

Last edited:
Naturally, Little Trumpster cultist think the US is now going in the right direction. That’s because they suck down Trump’s proven lies as the 100% truth.
But,,,,,,:
Fella, do you want Israel destroyed? There are different opinions.

But,,,,,,:
What kind of rambling is that?
You cemented my post by your incoherent deflection.
80% of Americans say our country is going thw
e wrong direction.
The world sees American in a declin.
Cultist Trumpsters are all the same, tunnel vision based Trump’s proven lies and distractions.
I am so happy that I am not you being so gullible and simple-minded.

But,,,,,,:
e wrong direction.
Cultist Trumpsters are all the same, tunnel vision based Trump’s proven lies and distractions.
but let me guess, your going to fill the choice of BEIJING joe on your vote sheet. REAL NEWS flash---hes not even running, kum-illa is retard---so now who is the gullible one?

But,,,,,,:
e wrong direction.
80% say the country has never been better. where did you take your survey? dollar store?

But,,,,,,:
Little Trumpster cultist are so detached from reality, that’s what happens when you folks live in Trump Fantasy Land.

You can't argue that Trump got a peace accord with no wars or cash so you whine and snivel like a damned child.

But,,,,,,:
e wrong direction.
I believe that most people in the Middle East do want to live good lives. There is a percentage who have ideology that messes things up. My views on Israel have been one way or the other. My views on people living there is I do not want to see people being vaporized.

But,,,,,,:
e wrong direction.
but let me guess, your going to fill the choice of BEIJING joe on your vote sheet. REAL NEWS flash---hes not even running, kum-illa is retard---so now who is the gullible one?

And Sanders is the puppet-master.

You can't argue that Trump got a peace accord
There was NO peace accord, it was an arms deal with countries who were NOT at war!!!

The UAE and Bahrain have gotten tired of the Pali's and their unwillingness to negotiate legitimately. Assholes, like you, ignore the fact that the UAE and Bahrain just recognized that Israel is a country. Something they had never done before, so your pathetic attempt at deflection is swept aside like the specious turd, you are.

But,,,,,,:
e wrong direction.
Troll.

Hussein/Plugs dropped bombs on brown people - on the average - every 20 minutes...

For 8 years.

Weddings, funeral processions, women, children, dogs.... no discrimination.

yemen-airstrike-us-american-bombs-children-civilians.jpg

They are fucking animals. Both of them.

You can't argue that Trump got a peace accord
There was NO peace accord, it was an arms deal with countries who were NOT at war!!!

The UAE and Bahrain have gotten tired of the Pali's and their unwillingness to negotiate legitimately. Assholes, like you, ignore the fact that the UAE and Bahrain just recognized that Israel is a country. Something they had never done before, so your pathetic attempt at deflection is swept aside like the specious turd, you are.
Hey dumb ass, it is Naziyahoo who doesn't want to negotiate, never has and never will.

Eight years.

This post almost makes it sound like you think Israel and the UAE were at war or something.

Do you know anything about the relationship between UAE and Israel?

Eight years.

This post almost makes it sound like you think Israel and the UAE were at war or something.

Do you know anything about the relationship between UAE and Israel?

Far more than you, apparently.

Forum List

Back