MAN caught dressed as a woman caught in a woman's bathroom.

Because if I get a granddaughter and a pervert like you goes in her restroom. I'll kill ya, a dude tried that down the road In Spartanburg a couple years ago. He got the shit beat out of him. We don't play that crap in South Carolina. I care about the safety of girls and women, that's why I care.
The whole subject is dumb. It should be gender neutral bathrooms.

Oh i see, because mentally ill people should be coddled and allowed to choose what ever fucking bathroom they want, instead of putting the creature in a rubber room, where he/she/it cant hurt others or themselves. Then people like you wonder why the world is all fucked up.

The stuttering fuck isn't going to help.... this kind of shit only validates his predatory proclivities.

Some irate fathers need to take care of these issues when they come up.... like this animal caught spying on the little girls in a Cracker Barrel restroom:

iu

That's a start, anyway.

He doesn't look nearly damaged enough.

I sure hope that guy has a private bathroom in his office ----

I'm sure he does. But I'm also sure he will use the public bathroom just to make a point and rub it in everyone's face.

Because that's what most trannies do, they make sure as many people as possible know they are a tranny and make a spectacle of themselves.

I'm sure he does. But I'm also sure he will use the public bathroom just to make a point and rub it in everyone's face.

Because that's what most trannies do, they make sure as many people as possible know they are a tranny and make a spectacle of themselves.
Yeah, i remember what happened in Baltimore when a kid with a dick showed it to some black females. It didnt go well for the mentally ill person.

A penis isn't radioactive, if you're in a stall with the door closed, you can't see anybody and they can't see you. A penis isn't going to emit gamma rays that penetrate a stall door and irradiate passers by.

Straw man, and not a very good one.

He's a PEDOPHILE, you moron. Believe me, your childishly bad diversion of "gamma rays" is NOT what anyone's worried about from his penis. And "Just shut the stall door, and you're completely safe from the pedophile" is convincing people with young daughters and granddaughters of nothing except that you're a heartless, self-centered piece of shit.

Thanks for displaying your contempt and hostility toward women and children so effectively for everyone.

Let's review:

Felony rapists have been itching to rape somebody, but thus far they have been deterred by the idea of getting an infraction ticket for entering the wrong bathroom.

it makes perfect sense, after a botched lobotomy.

Let's review: rapists and pedophiles want to get close to their preferred victims, so your solution is, "Don't even make an effort to stop them, because it can't be perfect so it shouldn't be at all."

It makes perfect sense . . . after you become evil.

What the fuck is with conservatives and bathrooms?

It's called, "Caring about other people". You wouldn't understand.

And don't think for a second that the leftist line of, "We cared enough about bathrooms to demand the entire country change to suit us, but now we demand that YOU not care about the changes" will shame anyone into giving you free rein.

A penis isn't radioactive, if you're in a stall with the door closed, you can't see anybody and they can't see you. A penis isn't going to emit gamma rays that penetrate a stall door and irradiate passers by.
Tell that to the little girl who was sodomized by one of your transfaghomo lovers. These people need their asses beat in to a coma.

"I don't care about it, so that makes it dumb for YOU to care about it, and it should just be what I want because only my interests matter!"

Why do YOU care so much about bathrooms? How exactly does it negatively affect YOU for women to have private spaces without men in them? Please explain your great offense to this.

Yeah, i remember what happened in Baltimore when a kid with a dick showed it to some black females. It didnt go well for the mentally ill person.

Wow. Now if only that happened everytime. Hopefully that humilliation sticks with him and he learns his lesson.

There is something really wrong with someone who honestly believes they are a different gender, or they are just an asshole attention whore.

Course I think trans people are hilarious. Here is the perfect 90 second example of why I think that.

Wow. Now if only that happened everytime. Hopefully that humilliation sticks with him and he learns his lesson.

There is something really wrong with someone who honestly believes they are a different gender, or they are just an asshole attention whore.

Course I think trans people are hilarious. Here is the perfect 90 second example of why I think that.

Dave found out the hard way about Wokeism"...

"I don't care about it, so that makes it dumb for YOU to care about it, and it should just be what I want because only my interests matter!"

Why do YOU care so much about bathrooms? How exactly does it negatively affect YOU for women to have private spaces without men in them? Please explain your great offense to this.
Just my opinion, that all Leftists are either Overt or Closet Homosexuals\Pedophiles so that is why it matters to them.

Let's cut to the chase here. I have four granddaughters. The oldest is 12. She goes shopping with her mom a lot. A twelve-year-old would not normally need anyone to go to the bathroom with her, as a five-year-old might.

So, leftists - assuming that you have the basic human empathy to put yourself into someone else's shoes - should I really think, "Just shut the stall door and lock it, and that guy with the dick and wig in the bathroom with your 12-year-old should be no concern at all" is a valid response?

Let's cut to the chase here. I have four granddaughters. The oldest is 12. She goes shopping with her mom a lot. A twelve-year-old would not normally need anyone to go to the bathroom with her, as a five-year-old might.

So, leftists - assuming that you have the basic human empathy to put yourself into someone else's shoes - should I really think, "Just shut the stall door and lock it, and that guy with the dick and wig in the bathroom with your 12-year-old should be no concern at all" is a valid response?
These Satanic Pedo-homo-trans pieces of shit do not give a shit about privacy, or protecting children, nor do they care about women. All they care about is shoving the homo agenda in everyone's face. They will burn in Hell for it, but while they are here we have to deal with their disgusting mentally ill asses! I say stomp their asses every time they walk in to a woman's bathroom or locker room.

I am fine with ”one seater” neutral bathrooms or 1 neutral, 1 Men’s and 1 Women’s if there are going to be multiple toilets.

These Satanic Pedo-homo-trans pieces of shit do not give a shit about privacy, or protecting children, nor do they care about women. All they care about is shoving the homo agenda in everyone's face. They will burn in Hell for it, but while they are here we have to deal with their disgusting mentally ill asses! I say stomp their asses every time they walk in to a woman's bathroom or locker room.
At first , the left didnt know whose side they were going to take, the white boy with tits, or the black females. Eventually they sided with the boy with tits because they decided that trannies were more important than black women. Now we see why with the millions of illegals crossing the southern border to assume the role of the new minority Democrat voters.

Forum List

Back