MAN caught dressed as a woman caught in a woman's bathroom.

A penis isn't radioactive, if you're in a stall with the door closed, you can't see anybody and they can't see you. A penis isn't going to emit gamma rays that penetrate a stall door and irradiate passers by.
No but if the dude rapes then does the child get aborted? Does the young girl have to deal with that the rest of her life? Fuck you asshole, bet you have raped a few girls in your lifetime and you are drooling to do it again...

The really sick part is, the Dems are just giving them more cause to gear up and really go out and do this kind of thing more often.

People act like this is something new thats just been happening. IT HAS NOT! Pedophiles and sex offenders of all kinds have been doing what it takes, in order for them to get their chubs on, or their jayjays wet!!! Yes, there are WOMEN pedophiles and sex offenders too!

If you don't want to be a willing victim for a mental fuktard, then don't use open facility restrooms......use single person restrooms that have a locking door. I think open public facility restrooms should be illegal, and only single person restrooms with locking doors should be allowed.

A penis isn't radioactive, if you're in a stall with the door closed, you can't see anybody and they can't see you. A penis isn't going to emit gamma rays that penetrate a stall door and irradiate passers by.
No, but the FREAK sexual predators will and DO use this madness as cover to assault women and children. This particular perv should have been severely throat-punched and left to die on a nasty floor from strangulation asphyxia.

You have to open that stall someday.

Let's review:

Felony rapists have been itching to rape somebody, but thus far they have been deterred by the idea of getting an infraction ticket for entering the wrong bathroom.

it makes perfect sense, after a botched lobotomy.
Rapists who can get life in prison if convicted are afraid of being slapped with an appearence ticket.

Why sure.

Biden & Levine.jpg

Got him er her.

Men create probably 80% of violent crime in America

Violent sexual criminals prey on the innocent

If you're clinging to the ideology that men and women are the exact same, you're sacrificing innocent women at the expense of your ideology. biological men will be more aggressive and prey on innocent victims physically far more often, no matter what they identify as.

But, I'm sure those who disagree with psychological norms will feel comforted that they feel better.

Fort Fun gets a chubby for me every once in awhile. I have to let him down easy, he's fragile with his emotions.
Christ, nice troll asshole. Good thing we got people like you upholding the rules.

Why the hell do you care so much?
Because if I get a granddaughter and a pervert like you goes in her restroom. I'll kill ya, a dude tried that down the road In Spartanburg a couple years ago. He got the shit beat out of him. We don't play that crap in South Carolina. I care about the safety of girls and women, that's why I care.

As predictable as the seasons and the left still carry on on their puppet strings.

Crikey. I saw a Republican masquerading as an intelligent person but we all picked him out quickly. He never even had matching shoes. That's a dead giveaway for a Republican.

Forum List

Back