Man Becomes Jeopardy's Top 'Female' Earner

I think that is up to Jeopardy to decide, not you.
Mentally, she or he should be able to compete with men or women.

Physically, I’m only okay with men who were formerly women competing with men not the other way around. It’s not fair to real women.

Bruce Jenner is an Olympic men gold metal winner. Should he be able to compete with women? Of course not.

Bruce now plays from the ladies tees. I want to identify as a women but only when I golf.

but they cant change facts of science,, so what they did was lie to fit a narrative,,
So you have a tranny living in your neighborhood. Used to be Bill Jones. You have a problem calling him a she or you insist on calling her her god given name? Youre that much of a dick? I bet not. Not if it was someone you cared about.

So...logically...what is the point of male record holders and female record holders...if a male can self identify as female?
Don’t worry. We all know it’s a dude. * next to the record. Not a big deal.

Besides, gives women a chance to beat that record. Not smart enough? Then I guess gender record doesn’t matter. Fact is a dude has the record. Women? Bring it.

This isn’t the same as physical competition. Otherwise, let men compete with women in the Olympics.

So you have a tranny living in your neighborhood. Used to be Bill Jones. You have a problem calling him a she or you insist on calling her her god given name? Youre that much of a dick? I bet not. Not if it was someone you cared about.
if it were someone I cared about or not I wouldnt lie to them and support their mental disorder,,
I would of course call them any name they wanted me to,,, just not what gender they decided because that would be denying science,,

So...logically...what is the point of male record holders and female record holders...if a male can self identify as female?

In a game like Jeopardy I never really understood the need for them at all. There is nothing about being a male that gives a leg up in the game

Someone else not being able to legally abort their child doesn't impact you either, but I bet you defend it.

I do? Would you like to find a post of me doing so?

I am against abortion

if it were someone I cared about or not I wouldnt lie to them and support their mental disorder,,
I would of course call them any name they wanted me to,,, just not what gender they decided because that would be denying science,,
You idiots deny science all the time. You can’t do it here?

Forum List

Back