Man Arrested in Kentucky After Pulling Gun on a Couple Over Their MAGA Hats

Leftists are the model of "Tolerance". Didn't you know that?
Couldn't possibly be a "leftist". According to you kids we are all terrified of guns and don't know how to use them anyway.

You certainly haven't the emotional stability to possess them.
Lol, you have no idea.

No you don't. You and another poster thought I was a foreigner based on some flimsy "syntax" or something, maybe because I have above a fourth grade vocabulary and sentence structure. And you couldn't let it go. It was one of the strangest interactions I've ever had online, and believe me, THAT is saying something.
You've improved though, it's really hard to tell english isn't your first language now. Your bosses must be proud.

Right because all conservatives are really RUSSIANS!!!!1!!11!

You're not too bright, horse man

Trump supporters are the last group of people in America it's okay to openly hate, assault, bully and mock.

You okay with that, Leftists?

Um the guy was arrested, how do you go from the guy getting arrested, to it's okay to openly hate?

Look at the narrative he chose. That no one questioned. That everyone jumped on. Look at the big picture here.

Couldn't possibly be a "leftist". According to you kids we are all terrified of guns and don't know how to use them anyway.

Lol, you have no idea.

No you don't. You and another poster thought I was a foreigner based on some flimsy "syntax" or something, maybe because I have above a fourth grade vocabulary and sentence structure. And you couldn't let it go. It was one of the strangest interactions I've ever had online, and believe me, THAT is saying something.
You've improved though, it's really hard to tell english isn't your first language now. Your bosses must be proud.

Right because all conservatives are really RUSSIANS!!!!1!!11!

You're not too bright, horse man
Not all, just a few of.the loudest and most ridiculous ones.

from Breitbart:

A Vans shoe store employee in Kansas has been fired after telling a 14-year-old boy “fuck you” for refusing to take off the “Make America Great Again” (MAGA) hat he was wearing in the store.

The teen and his mother were shopping at the Overland Park, Kansas, store when the unidentified employee allegedly cursed at the teen for refusing to take off his MAGA hat.

The teen’s mother then confronted the employee for provoking her. “He did nothing to you. And what did you say to my son, to my 14-year-old son?” the mother asked the employee, according to a video of the incident. “I’m sure he’s heard it before,” the employee then told the woman, “What did you say again?” the mother asks again, before getting the employee to admit he told her son “fuck you.” The mother, angry at the employee’s attitude, went to the other side of the store to alert a manager.

Eventually, the woman made her way to the checkout counter and told another Vans employee at the counter about what happened. “My son walked into this store. That gentleman [appearing to point at the employee] cursed and told him, ‘Take off your hat,'” the woman told the Vans employee at the cash register. “He said nothing to him, 14-year-old child, then he said, ‘F you’ to my son. My son said nothing to him, did nothing.” The video of the encounter went viral, prompting the company to terminate the employee shown in the video.

A spokesperson for Vans told Fox News that the employee in question “is no longer with the company.” “The actions and comments from one employee in our Oak Park location are in contrast with our company’s values and belief in personal expression,” the spokesperson said in a statement.

Leftists are the model of "Tolerance". Didn't you know that?

Not to mention the felonies.
No felonies here.

Everybody is a felon. They just haven't been caught during the commission of their crime.
so Mother Teresa is a felon? Pope Francis is a felon?

Forum List

Back