Man Arrested For Shooting Cashier Over Wearing A Mask

More deadly violence from another thug White man. Over a mask policy. When is it going to end?

Georgia supermarket cashier shot to death, deputy wounded in mask dispute:  sheriff | WSPA 7News1280 × 720
White crime is out of control? What are the racial statistics for violent crimes? Post them if you arent lying in the OP.

You mean, like this?

Or like this?

Or like this?

More deadly violence from another thug White man. Over a mask policy. When is it going to end?

Georgia supermarket cashier shot to death, deputy wounded in mask dispute:  sheriff | WSPA 7News1280 × 720
for every white guy you can post there are dozens already posted of blacks killing and beating people,,

shit chicago had 43 shooting just last weekend,,,

White crime is out of control? What are the racial statistics for violent crimes? Post them if you arent lying in the OP.
I got your huckleberry.

Just a quick glance, whites are a bunch of drunks, they violate liquor laws, drive impaired, and beat on their wife and kids. So I wouldn't be real smug about the violent crime rate among Blacks.

I got your huckleberry.

Just a quick glance, whites are a bunch of drunks, they violate liquor laws, drive impaired, and beat on their wife and kids. So I wouldn't be real smug about the violent crime rate among Blacks.
So according to your article, white people are 70% of the population and they murdered 1,000 less people than blacks, who are just 13% of the population, and whites also committed 10,000 less robberies than blacks. Why on Earth did you expect that link to support YOUR argument? :laugh:

Last edited:

I got your huckleberry.

Just a quick glance,

Maybe you should have looked a bit closer.

White alone, percent
76.3%

Black or African American alone, percent(a)
13.4%

DOJ data on violent crime arrests by race:

• 58% are white
  • 37.8% are black
Whites: less than the total %

Blacks: nearly 3 times the %

Reuters lists the following categories: “whites killing blacks 2%”, “police killing whites 3%”, “whites killing whites 16%”, “blacks killing whites 81%”, “police killing blacks 1%” and “blacks killing blacks 97%”. No dates are specified, and the data is attributed to “stats from Wikipedia”.

Not much practical information on this subject. Everybodys got a different opinion and different statistics.

Forum List

Back