Man Arrested For Shooting Cashier Over Wearing A Mask

More deadly violence from another thug White man. Over a mask policy. When is it going to end?

Georgia supermarket cashier shot to death, deputy wounded in mask dispute:  sheriff | WSPA 7News1280 × 720
White crime is out of control? What are the racial statistics for violent crimes? Post them if you arent lying in the OP.
I got your huckleberry.

Just a quick glance, whites are a bunch of drunks, they violate liquor laws, drive impaired, and beat on their wife and kids. So I wouldn't be real smug about the violent crime rate among Blacks.
So according to your article, white people are 70% of the population and they murdered 1,000 less people than blacks, who are just 13% of the population, and whites also committed 10,000 less robberies than blacks. Why on Earth did you expect that link to support YOUR argument? :laugh:
It does support what I said. Whites violate liquor laws, drive drunk, and assault their family members at higher rates than their population density would suggest.

More deadly violence from another thug White man. Over a mask policy. When is it going to end?

Georgia supermarket cashier shot to death, deputy wounded in mask dispute:  sheriff | WSPA 7News1280 × 720
White crime is out of control? What are the racial statistics for violent crimes? Post them if you arent lying in the OP.
I got your huckleberry.

Just a quick glance, whites are a bunch of drunks, they violate liquor laws, drive impaired, and beat on their wife and kids. So I wouldn't be real smug about the violent crime rate among Blacks.

Just a quick glance,

Maybe you should have looked a bit closer.

White alone, percent
76.3%

Black or African American alone, percent(a)
13.4%

DOJ data on violent crime arrests by race:

• 58% are white
  • 37.8% are black
Whites: less than the total %

Blacks: nearly 3 times the %
Look at violation of liquor laws, driving while impaired, and offenses against family and children. Billy Bob gets drunk, beats his wife and kids, and then hops in his pickup truck and plows into some mailboxes.

That dude could be the poster child for your average Trump supporter. The only thing missing is a misspelled sign.
Like this guy? View attachment 501680
939933843d1e15c6cb2ef2e0c7d921c9.png

I got your huckleberry.

Just a quick glance,

White alone, percent
76.3%

13.4%

• 58% are white
  • 37.8% are black

Look at violation of liquor laws, driving while impaired, and offenses against family and children. Billy Bob gets drunk, beats his wife and kids, and then hops in his pickup truck and plows into some mailboxes.

I hope it was a painful death.
I'm sure you did. And, as any supporter of the Jan 6th Insurrection, I'm sure you are giddy over the Deputy being injured.

Hang him high.
Scum is scum regardless of race...
Difference is I can throw this scum under the bus, you hero worship and elevate yours to Sainthood.
Really? Can you give me a couple of examples of someone black who murdered someone and he is considered a hero or saint.
That dude who killed the 4-year-old white kid? He's a hero, right?
No....nor these two who killed a 6 year old....
1623767945586.png

I got your huckleberry.

So according to your article, white people are 70% of the population and they murdered 1,000 less people than blacks, who are just 13% of the population, and whites also committed 10,000 less robberies than blacks. Why on Earth did you expect that link to support YOUR argument? :laugh:
It does support what I said. Whites violate liquor laws, drive drunk, and assault their family members at higher rates than their population density would suggest.
No they dont. You do realize that your source combined hispanic crime with "white crime", right?

I got your huckleberry.

Just a quick glance,

White alone, percent
76.3%

13.4%

• 58% are white
  • 37.8% are black

Your stats combined hispanics with whites. Your dishonest statistics arent compelling evidence.

Instead of shooting the woman, the idiot should have invited Trump to beat off ... I mean ...hold a "rally" in front of the store

The man in this picture is Dylan Bruce Painter of South Carolina. He murdered his "friend" after they were involved in a wreck after a night of drunken revelry...

Regardless of Victor Lee Tucker's race (which really doesn't need to be part of this discussion), I repeat my earlier post: May he ride the needle and burn in Hell.

There is no justification whatsoever for what he did. None.

Last edited:
That dude could be the poster child for your average Trump supporter. The only thing missing is a misspelled sign.
Like this guy? View attachment 501680

Just like any "good" self-serving, self-entitled, self-involved, self-righteous, self-absorbed, egomaniacal, conceited, narcissistic, brain dead Dementorat.........PROJECTING THEIR failures in life onto everybody else, because they don't have the balls to take responsibility for ANYTHING!
It's ALWAYS somebody elses fault!!!

Forum List

Back