Man admits he buried Capitol policeman's badge in his backyard

AddedFuck.jpg

These people are scum. They are beyond criminal...they are the definition of MAGA MOB. This is all the results of the Big Lie.

Pro Tip: Bury it in the backyard of that relative you really hate showing up to family functions and then call in a tip to collect the reward.

These people are scum. They are beyond criminal...they are the definition of MAGA MOB. This is all the results of the Big Lie.
You phony son of a bitch.
Right now they have an insurrection in Minnesota with another zone that is violent. People and businesses are scared shitless.

I want you to address this right now you mother fucking pos. You are worried about a GD badge after what happened and is still happening. I can't wait until the shit holes burn now.

Yeah it really is pretty incredible the hypocrisy of half the gov-ind. compelled to collectively conspire to steal a national election from a highly successful EFFECTIVE and popular president then literally railroad the man unabashedly unceremoniously out of town like so much very bad dinner on pure personal animus alone taking extraordinary coincidental steps ITMT to LOWER city security, then be just shocked as all get out when the government that YOU HAVE CRITICIZED unmercifully unrelentingly these past four years gets a protest over it all showing up at the capitol on a day they KNEW was a charged rally and political speech RIGHT DOWN THE FUCKING STREET which blooms into a very emotional riot, . . .

. . . and YOU are the one offended. :smoke:

Right now they have an insurrection in Minnesota with another zone that is violent. People and businesses are scared shitless.

I want you to address this right now you mother fucking pos. You are worried about a GD badge after what happened and is still happening. I can't wait until the shit holes burn now.
Some people are capable of walking, and chewing gum at the same time....I'm guessing, you are not one of them?

This isn't a one or the other, issue. No one but dumbos put it that way.... Both of these different things, can be addressed.... It's not an either/or.

We'll of course you don't care. He only assaulted a police officer while trying to overthrow our democracy. It's not like he tried to give healthcare to poor people or anything.
He was trying to overthrow the Trump Administration? :cuckoo:
You can't really be that stupid.

Stop it.
You’re the one claiming an unarmed man was going to “overthrow” the government.

Some people are capable of walking, and chewing gum at the same time....I'm guessing, you are not one of them?

This isn't a one or the other, issue. No one but dumbos put it that way.... Both of these different things, can be addressed.... It's not an either/or.
Well if chewing gum and walking means I never worked for a boss, then you are correct.

Well address the things you are shooting your mouth off about instead of saying orange man bad.

I thank god I never listened to a lib once for a life of misery...lol

Pro Tip: Bury it in the backyard of that relative you really hate showing up to family functions and then call in a tip to collect the reward.
These people are not that smart....they still hump the Fat Man.

Forum List

Back