Man accused of raping woman on Philly train is an Illegal immigrant

Whereas the POS's who filmed it without calling police were upstanding US citizens, right?

Some of them might have been, sure. But nowadays, with the "black lives matter" mantra around, they may have figured the police would rough up the black guy and they didn't want to see that happen.

It is a curious thing --- they had cell phones, they could have called 911 (and maybe they did). Maybe the news clickbait is just against them not dragging him off her. I don't know. Weird situation.

And they would have been called a "karen" by the liberal masses for their efforts, and been literally crucified in the media over it.

It would be interesting to see what the race was of the other riders. If they were all or mostly black, that might explain why the cops were not called.

It would be interesting to see what the race was of the other riders. If they were all or mostly black, that might explain why the cops were not called.
Interesting..you put forth the idea that, "If they were all or mostly black, that might explain why the cops were not called" without acknowledging the logical corollary to that statement, that if what you say is true, than if the riders were mostly or all white, it might explain why the cops were not called..as well. ..."might" is a weasally word, ya gotta admit..no need to take a stand, right..as long as everyone gets the gist.

Of course, your statement is full of shit..but thank you for the laugh~

the cops were not called because the riders were cowardly POS's that feared to take an ethical stand--their race notwithstanding, so they hid behind their phones..so that it would not seem real...I'd jail everyone of them.

And they would have been called a "karen" by the liberal masses for their efforts, and been literally crucified in the media over it.
Good point ------ I didn't think of that. Stopping a black man from raping or stealing or savaging people is considered racist these days, I'm sure, and will provoke a Twitter Mob.

Interesting..you put forth the idea that, "If they were all or mostly black, that might explain why the cops were not called" without acknowledging the logical corollary to that statement, that if what you say is true, than if the riders were mostly or all white, it might explain why the cops were not called..as well. ..."might" is a weasally word, ya gotta admit..no need to take a stand, right..as long as everyone gets the gist.

the cops were not called because the riders were cowardly POS's that feared to take an ethical stand--their race notwithstanding, so they hid behind their phones..so that it would not seem real...I'd jail everyone of them.
Good points. For that matter, we know the rapist was black. Was the rape victim also black? Was she loudly objecting, or what? If the riders were white, might have seemed not their business --- some sort of black peculiarity. If they were black, I don't know, they don't call police ever on other blacks? Like with O.J. Simpson? The black jury was okay with him killing his white wife, the whites weren't. If the victim was white and the other riders mostly black, they may not have wanted to interfere or call the police.

We don't have enough information about this racial incident.

Good points. For that matter, we know the rapist was black. Was the rape victim also black? Was she loudly objecting, or what? If the riders were white, might have seemed not their business --- some sort of black peculiarity. If they were black, I don't know, they don't call police ever on other blacks? Like with O.J. Simpson? The black jury was okay with him killing his white wife, the whites weren't. If the victim was white and the other riders mostly black, they may not have wanted to interfere or call the police.

We don't have enough information about this racial incident.
Why is it libbies defer on things that are in plain sight with “don’t have enough info”. With Babbit Murder all the info was there immediately yet the game was played for 7 months.

Why is it libbies defer on things that are in plain sight with “don’t have enough info”. With Babbit Murder all the info was there immediately yet the game was played for 7 months.
I'm not a libbie, but if we are analyzing this as a racial incident, I don't see enough info. What do you think is so obvious about it?

Its a safe bet to assume they were all black. The black community is far less disturbed by violence than everyone else.

Police say otherwise
Fake you are again
Am I.

SEPTA Police Chief Thomas J. Nestel III’s best estimate was there were about 10 passengers in the close vicinity of Ngoy and the woman during the rape, which started about 9:52 p.m. and ended when SEPTA police pulled Ngoy off of the woman about 10 p.m., authority spokesman Andrew Busch said Wednesday.

An off-duty SEPTA employee was one of those 10 people. That employee alerted SEPTA police because he believed something wasn’t right with the interaction, Busch said. He praised the employee’s actions, saying he likely prevented Ngoy from being able to walk off the train and escape arrest.

Three minutes after the employee reported the assault, SEPTA officers stationed at the 69th Street terminal responded to the train car and stopped it.

So it only lasted 8 minutes, doesn't sound like a long time for folks to record and do nothing when we see someone actually did do something.

Am I.

SEPTA Police Chief Thomas J. Nestel III’s best estimate was there were about 10 passengers in the close vicinity of Ngoy and the woman during the rape, which started about 9:52 p.m. and ended when SEPTA police pulled Ngoy off of the woman about 10 p.m., authority spokesman Andrew Busch said Wednesday.

An off-duty SEPTA employee was one of those 10 people. That employee alerted SEPTA police because he believed something wasn’t right with the interaction, Busch said. He praised the employee’s actions, saying he likely prevented Ngoy from being able to walk off the train and escape arrest.

Three minutes after the employee reported the assault, SEPTA officers stationed at the 69th Street terminal responded to the train car and stopped it.

So it only lasted 8 minutes, doesn't sound like a long time for folks to record and do nothing when we see someone actually did do something.
You do understand why the DA would say this, right? The cops will tell the truth about it, but the DA needs those terrible witnesses in order to prove guilt. If the nation despises those witnesses, who is going to get on the stand and publicly tesify that they "saw the whole thing"?

Forum List

Back