Man accused of raping woman on Philly train is an Illegal immigrant

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
A Dimocrat hero in other words!!!
This mother fucker should be dragged behind the train!!

The man who is accused of raping a woman on a Philadelphia train as onlookers videoed the assault is reportedly an illegal Congolese immigrant who has been previously charged with sexual abuse and should have been deported in 2015.

The train was full of bystanders who watched and filmed the rape on board a Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (SEPTA) train near the suburb of Upper Darby. No one called 911 or the police.

“When the doors opened, an officer entered and saw what he believed was a criminal act occurring,” SEPTA Transit Police Chief Thomas Nestel III said. “He ripped that man off her and pulled him out onto the platform.”

REVEALED: Man accused of raping woman on Philadelphia SEPTA train for more than 30 MINUTES as passengers 'filmed it' is an illegal Congolese immigrant with sex abuse and drugs rap sheet who should have been deported in 2015​

A Dimocrat hero in other words!!!
This mother fucker should be dragged behind the train!!

"He pleaded guilty to the sexual abuse charge in 2017 in Washington, DC, and received 120 days in jail for it. Following that stint, he was placed in immigration detention in January 2018. Ngoy was never deported because he was granted a “withholding of removal” by a judge in March of 2019 after an appeals board found that his sexual abuse charge was not a “serious crime.”

Ngoy has been free since that time and only checked in periodically with Immigration and Customs Enforcement under an order of supervision."

So he committed crimes during the trump administration. trump did nothing to get rid of this guy.

"He pleaded guilty to the sexual abuse charge in 2017 in Washington, DC, and received 120 days in jail for it. Following that stint, he was placed in immigration detention in January 2018. Ngoy was never deported because he was granted a “withholding of removal” by a judge in March of 2019 after an appeals board found that his sexual abuse charge was not a “serious crime.”

Ngoy has been free since that time and only checked in periodically with Immigration and Customs Enforcement under an order of supervision."

So he committed crimes during the trump administration. trump did nothing to get rid of this guy.
Lol. You lefties are fools.

1634776442088.png

Originally when I heard about it I knew he was black, then when I saw this headline he was an illegal I would have bet a paycheck he was black, then I saw the story and it was confirmed.

We have enough uncivilized apes in this country as it is, we don't need to import more of them.

REVEALED: Man accused of raping woman on Philadelphia SEPTA train for more than 30 MINUTES as passengers 'filmed it' is an illegal Congolese immigrant with sex abuse and drugs rap sheet who should have been deported in 2015​

From the Congo, huh? Figures.

I am guessing people are now thinking videotaping a crime with iPhone is equivalent to doing something about it ----------------- and a lot safer.

The scumbags were probably too chicken shit to intervene.
It is a curious thing --- they had cell phones, they could have called 911 (and maybe they did). Maybe the news clickbait is just against them not dragging him off her. I don't know. Weird situation.

It is a curious thing --- they had cell phones, they could have called 911 (and maybe they did). Maybe the news clickbait is just against them not dragging him off her. I don't know. Weird situation.
Truly disgusting

A man was charged with raping a woman on a train outside of Philadelphia as fellow passengers watched, held up phones and did nothing to intervene, police said.
The man, Fiston Ngoy, 35, harassed the woman, groped her and eventually raped her as fellow passengers watched the assault through more than two dozen train stops last week, authorities said. Police believe no one called authorities, though they are investigating whether any of the witnesses may have recorded the incident.
Officials said they do not expect charges against the bystanders on the train.
Transit officers for the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority stopped Ngoy at a train stop, finding him in the middle of his assault, SEPTA Police Chief Thomas J. Nestel said at a press conference Monday.
"When the doors opened, an officer entered and saw what he believed was a criminal act occurring," Nestel said. "He ripped that man off her and pulled him out onto the platform."
Nestel said both Ngoy and the victim got on the train Oct. 13 at the same stop — the Frankford Transportation Center in northeast Philadelphia. Police say they weren't able to stop the assault until the train reached the 69th Street terminal in west Philadelphia on the Market-Frankford Line, which was about 27 stops later. Nestel said his officers responded within three minutes of the lone 911 call they received — from an off-duty transportation employee.

I'd bet you a dollar to a dime that some Democrat judge prevented the rapist's extradition.

IMNSHO, murderers, rapists and voter fraudsters should be executed, not deported.

Last edited:
EvilEyeFleegle
Unfortunately the country is full of idiots who would rather record on their phones than help someone. You know. Record it and send it to UTube. That's how shallow they are.

Forum List

Back