Man Accused of Murdering Pregnant Girlfriend Has Charges Related to Killing the Fetus Dropped ...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Man Accused of Murdering Pregnant Girlfriend Has Charges Related to Killing the Fetus Dropped — Thanks to NY’s New Abortion Law

A man charged with murdering his pregnant girlfriend has had the charges related to killing her unborn baby dropped — thanks to New York’s new abortion laws.

Anthony Hobson, 48, was arrested on Friday for Sunday’s grisly murder of Jennifer Irigoyen, 35, who was five months pregnant. He is accused of brutally stabbing her to death — and deliberately killing her unborn baby.

1-120-600x398.jpg

Initially, Hobson was charged with murder and second-degree abortion by Queens District Attorney Richard Brown. However, the abortion charge has now been rescinded, thanks to Governor Andrew Cuomo’s new Reproductive Health Act.

A witness told the New York Post that Irigoyen was screaming, “He’s got a knife! He’s going to kill the baby!” as Hobson dragged her from her apartment building.

“The defendant is alleged to have shown no mercy and no regard for human life when he repeatedly and purposely plunged a knife into this expectant mother’s abdomen, torso and neck,” Brown said in a statement.

A DA spokeswoman told the New York Post that the abortion charge “was repealed by the Legislature, and this is the law as it exists today.”

The RHA legalized late term abortions beyond 24 weeks to protect the health of the mother and removed abortion from the criminal code.

The Post notes that the New York State Catholic Conference had warned that the new law “removes accountability for those who would harm unborn children outside the context of medical termination of pregnancy.” It is sad that they were proven correct so quickly.

This is sick!!!

New York has now legalized murder of unborn children, even when the mother is the victim of the murder and didn't want her baby to die!!!

Truly, our nation (or at least the state of New York) will be punished by God for this outrage!!!

I will pray for the souls of Jennifer and her poor innocent child!!!

I will also vote for the souls of all the Democrats who passed this horrible new law, may God have mercy on their souls and save them from the fires of hell!!!

I predict that our USMB pro-aborts are going to avoid this thread because there is no explaining how Democratic legislators and a Democratic governor has now legalized the murder of unborn children!!!

Shame on all Democrats for supporting this outrage!!!

If I were a Democrat right now, I would drop down on hands and knees and BEG GOD FOR MERCY AND FORGIVENESS for EVER voting Democrat!!!

This murder is ON YOU!!! The baby's blood is ON YOUR HANDS!!!

Shame!!!

Even if the statue were amended, there is no way to go back and punish this man for murdering the baby!!!

It is UNCONSTITUTIONAL to enact a retroactive criminal statue, so this man is in the clear!!!

He can NEVER be punished for killing his child!!!

HE HAS GOTTEN AWAY WITH MURDER BECAUSE DEMOCRATS HAVE MADE MURDER OF UNBORN CHILDREN LEGAL IN THE STATE OF NEW YORK!!!

THIS IS DISGUSTING, AND SHAMEFUL, AND I NEVER THOUGHT I'D SAY SUCH A THING BUT I AM REVOLTED AT HOW EVIL THE DEMOCRATS HAVE BECOME AND I ALMOST HOPE THEY GO TO HELL FOR THIS!!!

I AM FORBIDDEN BY MY GOD TO HOPE YOU GO TO HELL, SO I WILL SAY INSTEAD, REPENT AND SAVE YOURSELVES!!!!

EVERY DEMOCRAT IS TO BLAME FOR THIS!!!

YOU CANNOT AVOID THE RESPONSIBILITY FOR SUPPORTING A PARTY THAT HAS NOW LEGALIZED THE MURDER OF BABIES BY A KNIFE WIELDING MANIAC!!!

HE SHOWED NO MERCY AND NO REGARD FOR HUMAN LIFE!!!

HOW DO YOU THINK HE GOT THAT WAY???

ABORTION HAS CORRUPTED THE SOUL OF OUR NATION, THAT'S HOW!!!

YOU CANNOT AVOID THE RESPONSIBILITY FOR SUPPORTING A PARTY THAT HAS NOW LEGALIZED THE MURDER OF BABIES BY A KNIFE WIELDING MANIAC!!!

The unhinged left is proud of this as their lawmakers clap when these laws are passed.

"Reproductive Health Act"? That's what this law that legalizes infanticide is called? That has to be one of the most disgusting things Democrats have labeled a law yet.

Bitch and moan all you want but abortion rights are here to say.

Forever.
The only forever you will see is the time you spend in hell for supporting this outrage that a man can stab his pregnant girlfriend to death and get away with murder!!!

So I will say to you, REPENT OR BE DAMNED!!!

I don't actually want you to repent, but I will say it anyway because my faith forbids me to wish you into hell!!!

Sure, but did AOC eat all the carrots?

Forever.
THE MOTHER DID NOT CONSENT TO THIS ABORTION YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT!!! HOW CAN YOU JUSTIFY THIS DOUBLE HOMOCIDE??? YOU MUST BE A STARK RAVING LUNATIC!!!

Forever.
THE MOTHER DID NOT CONSENT TO THIS ABORTION YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT!!! HOW CAN YOU JUSTIFY THIS DOUBLE HOMOCIDE??? YOU MUST BE A STARK RAVING LUNATIC!!!

All caps and I’m the raving lunatic?

I think maybe you need to calm down.
So we can have a rational discussion and you can tell me the reason you support a law that allows a man to murder his pregnant girlfriend and get away with killing the baby?

How will you rationalize this?

I'm waiting with baited breath.

Forever.

So we can have a rational discussion and you can tell me the reason you support a law that allows a man to murder his pregnant girlfriend and get away with killing the baby?

A fetus isn’t a baby.

Forever.

Not sure what’s got you more worked up: the murder or the “forced abortion”.

Forever.

Apparently neither one has you worked up.

Forever.

You have the heart of a stone, cold killer.

Forever.

Apparently neither one has you worked up.
No, he doesn't give a damn about either murder!!!

I'm still waiting for a Democrat to explain why this is "OK".

Forum List

Back