Man accidentally shoots himself in Penis

Jul 27, 2011
:eek:........... yup :eek:

CHANDLER, AZ - Chandler police say a 27-year-old man accidentally shot himself in the groin outside a grocery store Tuesday night.
It happened in the parking lot of the Fry's Food Store at Elliot and Alma School roads.
According to the police report, the man had his fiancee's pink pistol tucked in the front waistband of his pants when the gun accidentally fired.

CONTINUED w/ Video: Chandler man accidentally shoots himself in groin

I have never understood why a man would carry a gun in his waist band. You see that in movies and that is the last place I would ever holster my gun, for exactly this reason.

I am curious if the guy was putting the gun in his waistband in the parking lot before he went in to rob one of the stores?

If I was a clerk at a convenience store and a robber pulled out a pink gun and told me to give him the money.

I would just bust out laughing. :cuckoo:
:lol:

I am curious if the guy was putting the gun in his waistband in the parking lot before he went in to rob one of the stores?

If I was a clerk at a convenience store and a robber pulled out a pink gun and told me to give him the money.

I would just bust out laughing. :cuckoo:
:lol:

Yeh. If you're gonna retain some credibility go for the raspberry coloured pistol!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn8HHZjxY9g&NR=1]‪Ruger LCP in Raspberry Review - HD‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back