Males and Females have you ever been sexually harassed?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Speedy Gonzales
I think it is common with females that they get sexually harassed. At least "lightly" like they walk on the streets and a construction worker cat calls them etc. or someone follows them and looks at their behind.

Now have any of you males been sexually harassed before?

I wouldnt say I was directly sexually harassed, but once in Serbia a nurse measured my blood pressure, and she pressed my arm close to her breast. And I felt uncomfortable. I dont know if there was intention behind it, but I felt uncoformtable.

I think it is common with females that they get sexually harassed. At least "lightly" like they walk on the streets and a construction worker cat calls them etc. or someone follows them and looks at their behind.

I wouldnt say I was directly sexually harassed, but once in Serbia a nurse measured my blood pressure, and she pressed my arm close to her breast. And I felt uncomfortable. I dont know if there was intention behind it, but I felt uncoformtable.

Yeah, almost daily when I worked in an office building surrounded by women. I wasn't so bad to look at which helps. Did it bother me? fuck no, not enough to run and tell. Trust me on this, without a doubt I could list 50-100 instances that if the other way around, big trouble coming. When one boss says she hired me cuz she likes my ass. She wanted a threesome with my ex-wife too, fuck I'm an idiot, she was HOT. When another harassed me constantly. I set her on ignore on everything I needed to, she was just too pathetic. I was preparing for retirement and couldn't give a shit. That and she knew better than to fuck with me. See, in life the boss is sometimes just a shit-show, especially inside a bureaucracy.

Not yet. But I pray for it every day.

top-gun-volleyball-embrace.jpg

I guess it depends on how you look at it... According to some people I'm sure I have... However I handled it without getting offended or hurt by it.

I mean she was making it known that I was going home with her that night... Loudly. She said some very direct things, which I just "No, I don't think so" and tried very hard NOT to make a scene doing it. Hey, I've been shot down before... it sucks. I'm *trying* not to be a dick about it. And hey... Maybe she's just trying to get my head out of the game.

OH yeah... We're just playing pool that's it. I've got the table, you put your money up, I'm going to keep it. It wasn't until she grabbed my ass mid shot ( which was actually kind of a miracle back then considering I have more than one lady telling me I don't actually have one even today ) that I took her to the side and explained to her in no uncertain terms that if I wasn't going home with that lady over *there* then I'll be going home alone.

She said something about giving up a sure thing for a maybe was stupid... I actually thought about arguing with her, but... Just said it was my loss and walked away. That was pretty much the end of it. We finished the game, I played the next person up.

Now... Was that sexual harassment? Because as I see it... She was simply saying she found me attractive, however she determines that, and wanted to so something about it. That's a compliment in any book as far as I'm concerned. Thank you, but no thank you.

Now... If I'm not comfortable in my own skin and I feel.. Scared, worried, or awkward from the exchange ... I guess that is sexual harassment. Well, I guess I did feel a little awkward about it given the weird situation. But certainly don't think it warranted somebody getting arrested.

Yeah, a few years ago there was this gay man who befriended me. I didnt know he was gay right up to when he grabbed my penius through my pants.

I must have looked angry, because he looked at my face and let go. He started talking about us doing some sexual things, and I said I wasnt gay, where he grabbed me again. This time I had to make him release me by grabbing his thumb and peeling it back, a relatively painless thing, and said that if he he did that again it would be assault, so do not do it.

He didnt after that, but he wouldnt stop talking about him giving me a BJ.

I told him I didnt care for the conversation and left.

That has been the only time I have been harassed outside of a bar, and only a few of those too.

Yeah, a few years ago there was this gay man who befriended me. I didnt know he was gay right up to when he grabbed my penius through my pants.

I must have looked angry, because he looked at my face and let go. He started talking about us doing some sexual things, and I said I wasnt gay, where he grabbed me again. This time I had to make him release me by grabbing his thumb and peeling it back, a relatively painless thing, and said that if he he did that again it would be assault, so do not do it.

He didnt after that, but he wouldnt stop talking about him giving me a BJ.

I told him I didnt care for the conversation and left.

That has been the only time I have been harassed outside of a bar, and only a few of those too.
OH that dude would have been hit. To be honest, I *thought* about hitting the woman that grabbed my ass. But a dude... Nope...

I guess it depends on how you look at it... According to some people I'm sure I have... However I handled it without getting offended or hurt by it.

I mean she was making it known that I was going home with her that night... Loudly. She said some very direct things, which I just "No, I don't think so" and tried very hard NOT to make a scene doing it. Hey, I've been shot down before... it sucks. I'm *trying* not to be a dick about it. And hey... Maybe she's just trying to get my head out of the game.

OH yeah... We're just playing pool that's it. I've got the table, you put your money up, I'm going to keep it. It wasn't until she grabbed my ass mid shot ( which was actually kind of a miracle back then considering I have more than one lady telling me I don't actually have one even today ) that I took her to the side and explained to her in no uncertain terms that if I wasn't going home with that lady over *there* then I'll be going home alone.

She said something about giving up a sure thing for a maybe was stupid... I actually thought about arguing with her, but... Just said it was my loss and walked away. That was pretty much the end of it. We finished the game, I played the next person up.

Now... Was that sexual harassment? Because as I see it... She was simply saying she found me attractive, however she determines that, and wanted to so something about it. That's a compliment in any book as far as I'm concerned. Thank you, but no thank you.

Now... If I'm not comfortable in my own skin and I feel.. Scared, worried, or awkward from the exchange ... I guess that is sexual harassment. Well, I guess I did feel a little awkward about it given the weird situation. But certainly don't think it warranted somebody getting arrested.
I had this girl in her late teens do that to me once. She had just gotten out of jail and wanted a Sugar Daddy.

I said I was happily married, but we could have some conversation if she wished. We talked for a few minutes and then went to a different table of young men.

It is lost on me what draws such people. Maybe a just look stupid as well as ugly and so they figure the odds are good because I must be desperate.

Males and Females have you ever been sexually harassed?

Well...no. But I remain hopeful!

OH that dude would have been hit. To be honest, I *thought* about hitting the woman that grabbed my ass. But a dude... Nope...
Yeah, well I didnt want to go on the local cop data base, so I gave the dude a couple of chances to stop, but I really wanted to knock his ass out for being such a bad judge of likely success.

I had this girl in her late teens do that to me once. She had just gotten out of jail and wanted a Sugar Daddy.

I said I was happily married, but we could have some conversation if she wished. We talked for a few minutes and then went to a different table of young men.

It is lost on me what draws such people. Maybe a just look stupid as well as ugly and so they figure the odds are good because I must be desperate.
Or maybe you look like someone who has their shit together and can actually provide something.

I mean ... I found out later why that lady came on to me the way she did... I just didn't realize I had that kind of reputation. Because... I didn't realize at that time, that women talk about men too. I'm not sure why it was such a revelation to me... People are people after all.. Male or female... I'm going to blame it on the young hormones.

Wouldn't it have been more uncomfortable if
it had been a male nurse ?
1595133719356.png

Yes , I was sexually assaulted by a woman once, and I get sexually harassed by both sexes.
But since I'm not a bitch, it doesn't bother me much.

So you felt uncomfortable and harassed touching a girl's boobie? Pretty much all I ever needed to know about you.

So you felt uncomfortable and harassed touching a girl's boobie? Pretty much all I ever needed to know about you.

She wasnt a girl but a middle aged and fat woman. I was 20 years old. She was 35.

She wasnt a girl but a middle aged and fat woman. I was 20 years old. She was 35.
35 is middle aged? Sounds to me like you could have charged her. I understand those fatties pay well and screw like a bunny in heat! And she might have had friends.

Sexually harassed. A few times. The catcalls on the street are one thing. But having a married coworker rip my scarf off in a bar because he wanted to see more cleavage and I was dressed as a paralegal and not a hooker is another. And I don't enjoy being pinned against a wall. Some people think that's cute.

Those Serbian girls are real hotties.

Last edited:
Some people, like me, can take it and dish it right back. Sexual harassment never really bothered me because I would tell them to fuck off or ignore it. Anyone who touched me seriously regretted it. Lol

35 is middle aged? Sounds to me like you could have charged her. I understand those fatties pay well and screw like a bunny in heat! And she might have had friends.

I was 20 years and she was much older then me. I dont know how old maybe she was 40, 37 or 42 or 34 but around that age. It is only a guess. But I was 20 years old. It wasnt that scary or bad, or traumatic just a bit uncomfortable.

Forum List

Back