Making the Taliban great again

Reagan should be in the pic also.

Breaking News: Reagan's not the president any more.

mejores-memes-taliban-icecream.jpg

Haha that's great and pretty damn accurate.

I guess... if you are completely oblvious to Afghan History and American Policy.

let's review, shall we.

Carter had the brilliant idea of arming Afghan militants.
Reagan had the brilliant idea of recruiting Arab fanatics to fight in Afghanistan because the CIA really didn't understand Afghan Tribal culture.
Clinton had the brilliant idea to let the Taliban take over Afghanistan to start with.
Bush is the one who had the Taliban on the ropes, but then diverted to fight Iraq.
Obama is the one who escalated the war, realized it was a waste of time and pulled back.
Trump is the one who negotiated a deal with the Taliban behind the backs of the Afghan Government and released 5000 Taliban fighters.
Biden is the guy who decided to stop throwing good money after bad.

Afghanistan has been in a state of constant churn since 1974, with revolutions, counter revolutions, invasions, etc. It's out hubris that we thought we could throw enough money into that country and they would suddenly become Jeffersonian Democrats, just like it was foolish of the Soviets to throw money into the country and think they'd all become good Communists.

Biden deserves praise, not condemnation.

Breaking news, history has consequences. Better put Trump's picture in it also since he unconditionally surrendered to the Taliban in 2020.

Just stop already. You're not fooling anyone but yourself.

You're fucking clueless, buddy. Even by using the liberal Google search engine, you can tell that the whole country thinks Joe Biden is an idiot...

Joe Biden Taliban meme - Google Search
I never doubted Biden being an idiot nor did I rule out Trump back to LBJ all being idiots in their own way also. I am an equal opportunity insulter. You seem to follow the idea of the blind leading the blind.

I never doubted Biden being an idiot nor did I rule out Trump back to LBJ all being idiots in their own way also. I am an equal opportunity insulter. You seem to follow the idea of the blind leading the blind.

So? Who the fuck are you supposed to be? Mr. Libertarian "Think for myself" guy or something? Tell me how you didn't vote for Joe Biden, then ask me why I think you're a liar. Everyone know who you're aligned with, you can't try to lie yourself out of that. And nobody is blaming Trump, LBJ, or Reagan for Biden's fuckup in the Middle East. He owns that lock, stock, and barrel, as well as everyone who voted for him.

Xiden promised to "Bring back better" ---- little did we know he was talking about the Taliban and terrorist

So? Who the fuck are you supposed to be? Mr. Libertarian "Think for myself" guy or something? Tell me how you didn't vote for Joe Biden, then ask me why I think you're a liar. Everyone know who you're aligned with, you can't try to lie yourself out of that. And nobody is blaming Trump, LBJ, or Reagan for Biden's fuckup in the Middle East. He owns that lock, stock, and barrel, as well as everyone who voted for him.
I vote for my cousin Howie Hawkins, why would I vote for anyone else? As far as Afghanistan I am glad we are not there anymore, as far as your need to find liars I think you are wasting your time and need therapy.

Xiden promised to "Bring back better" ---- little did we know he was talking about the Taliban and terrorist

The Taliban never went away.... that was the thing. The Afghan Warlords who supported them switched back when we stopped paying them.

this is what happens when you outsource a war, buddy... you just can't rely on the subcontractors.

The Taliban never went away.... that was the thing. The Afghan Warlords who supported them switched back when we stopped paying them.

this is what happens when you outsource a war, buddy... you just can't rely on the subcontractors.
Never said they did, Xiden however just brought them back better.

Xiden, and the Dembot cultist, supporting terror since 1979.....now they are just back better

The real tragedy is that Joe will never be able to sniff their hair or fondle their nipples.

1631971089353.png

biDen's a psycho!!

Greg

Never said they did, Xiden however just brought them back better.

Xiden, and the Dembot cultist, supporting terror since 1979.....now they are just back better

Not really. Afghanistan is an economic basket case after 20 years of war. The Taliban know they are going to need to get a lot of foreign aid to get back on their feet, so they are not going to be as cocky as they were in 1999.

Frankly, I don't think that that the Taliban are going to last that long in power. It's a lot easier to overthrow a government than to run one.

Forum List

Back