Making A Murderer - Hurling Statue

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
original

NETFLIX’S MAKING A Murderer has been the only TV show the world has been talking about in recent weeks.

And here in Ireland, the statue that can briefly be seen behind defense lawyer Dean Strang has been an interesting little local subplot.

The Making A Murderer hurling statue comes from a family business in Mullingar

What the fuck are you blathering on about?

Here in Seattle

Do you have one of these, Huggy?

original

It’s called "Clash of the Ash"!

Looks like the dude on the left is about to get a knee in the jewels.

No, I do not. I watched some videos featuring hurling. Being Irish it should have left more of an impression I guess. Maybe my mom slept around?

If you want to know more about hurling, check out Moneygall GAA!

Supporting Moneygall GAA
.... has never been easier!
Fundraising Draw Results Newsletter

HelpOurClub.ie - bringing supporters home

There was NO winner of last nights Lotto jackpot for €6500 05th January. 6 lucky Dip winners of €30 each:
- Saoirse England, Roscrea

- Marian Burriss, Emmily

- Nonie Greene, Moneygall

- Mary Glesson, Cloughjordan

- Conor Ryan, DromDrombaun

- John Bolger (ONLINE)

(A donation is also made to Social Services each week)

Next weeks jackpot will be €6,650 and the draw will take place on TUESDAY night, January 12th in Dunkerrin Arms.

Membership for 2016 is now also available on!ine. Wishing all our supporters a happy new year.

Moneygall GAA

Moneygall GAA Club

Supporting Moneygall GAA

There was NO winner of last nights Lotto jackpot for €6500 05th January. 6 lucky Dip winners of €30 each:

- Marian Burriss, Emmily

- John Bolger (ONLINE)

Next weeks jackpot will be €6,650 and the draw will take place on TUESDAY night, January 12th in Dunkerrin Arms.

Membership for 2016 is now also available on!ine. Wishing all our supporters a happy new year.

Moneygall GAA

Moneygall GAA Club

No thanks. The mega lotto here is up well over $500,000,000 for tonight's drawing..actually it's a bunch of balls that drop with the numbers on them.

If you were smart you would take all the money from the drawing you are promoting and invest it in OUR lotto.

Just a thought.

Supporting Moneygall GAA

- Marian Burriss, Emmily

- John Bolger (ONLINE)

Moneygall GAA

Moneygall GAA Club

No thanks. The mega lotto here is up well over $500,000,000 for tonight's drawing..actually it's a bunch of balls that drop with the numbers on them.

If you were smart you would take all the money from the drawing you are promoting and invest it in OUR lotto.

Just a thought.
You can have your cake and eat it!

I play the Moneygall GAA Lotto, not to win, but to support the club, although I would also enjoy winning.

I am also in the Powerball Lottery, I play by subscription with the New York Lottery.

So, I am also in with a chance!

"Making a Murderer," a new true crime documentary on Netflix, tells the story of Steven Avery, a man exonerated of a sexual assault after serving 18 years in prison, only to be charged and convicted of murder. Presenting recorded police interrogations and court proceedings, the filmmakers raise questions about the criminal justice system. Laura Ricciardi and Moira Demos join William Brangham.

VIDEO/COMMENTS

'Making a Murderer' interrogates fairness of justice system | PBS NewsHour

Steven Avery Murder Case

The Netflix documentary series, Making a Murderer, recounts the story of Steven Avery, a man who was imprisoned for 18 years for the sexual assault and attempted murder of a Wisconsin woman. Avery was later exonerated of that crime, only to be subsequently convicted of the murder of Teresa Halbach.

Wisconsin county prosecuting attorney Michael Griesback joined host Dave Schrader (email) in the first three hours to discuss the latest developments in the Avery murder case (Related Link). Journalist Dan O’Donnell joined in the third hour to report on the evidence that convinced him of Avery’s guilt (Related Link). In the final hour of the program, retired police detective John Cameron revealed how notorious serial killer Edward Wayne Edwards is tied to the Avery case.

Steven Avery Murder Case

Forum List

Back