Makes me ill what Trump, Israel and SA is doing to Iran

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Human rights, yes Trump and Pence we are on it, talk about human rights and Saudi Arabia, oh well we can overlook them, after all they use the Petro Dollar.

Destruction for Israel and SA never ends.

If the war profiteers don't get their war with Iran, they will go after NK or maybe China and Russia.

This is what empires do.

Could 2018 be the year of another world war?

It greatly amuses me, that the people who hate BLM, SJW, Antifa, and other lefty loons who riot and loot here on the streets in America.

Are the same people who are cheering for the anti-government anarchist students who are rioting on the streets of Iran. ...... :cuckoo:

It greatly amuses me, that the people who hate BLM, SJW, Antifa, and other lefty loons who riot and loot here on the streets in America.

Are the same people who are cheering for the anti-government anarchist students who are rioting on the streets of Iran. ...... :cuckoo:
Are they protesting the SL?

I heard on the radio Iran was threatening the death penalty..

Don't worry, the Shia are the good Muslims and will break free of their ayatollahs' oppression.

Hilarious...Trump haters only a few months ago were going on about how he is increasing the hard liners in Iran....but wait...the hard liners are losing big.... Trumps fault!!!

Human rights, yes Trump and Pence we are on it, talk about human rights and Saudi Arabia, oh well we can overlook them, after all they use the Petro Dollar.

Destruction for Israel and SA never ends.

at to HUMAN RIGHTS ----IN SAUDI ARABIA-----you got something about which to complain?
I am a little yankee girl------thru and thru. I ain't almost nevah been anywhere. -------but I did
encounter lots of THEM FOREIGNERS right here in the USA. Lots of Iranians----over the
past 50 hears ON THE RUN (from Iran) Some Saudis in the good ole-USA in school and
post grad training-------NONE ON THE RUN------none complained of "HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS"
back home --------Lebanese do, Syrians do, Egyptian copts and jews do------but not saudis

nope----different people

btw--------does anyone here know what sort of nauseating things Trump and Israel or DOING TO
Iran?. The word on the street where I live.......... from the few Yemeni expats is ----IRAN
IS DOING IT TO US

Congress needs a law that requires full public disclosure of US activities to destabilize foreign regimes. Of course, I would expect such a law to require reporting after the fact, maybe well after the fact, as long as it's reported.

We need to shine more light on Zionist cockroaches.

Forum List

Back