Majority of voters say President should be elected by popular vote.

The repub party will never let it happen. They have been ruling as a Minority for years.
Democrats continue to prove they have no clue about voting, why it is done the way it is, why it is important....

This is what happens when you replace actual education in schools with CRT, Transgender indoctrination, grooming, and Democtat / Liberal re-education

Why not? Fair is fair. An individuals vote means more than you think.
The electoral college makes the theory "one man....one vote" a Lie. The electoral college assured Minority Rule.....of course by the repub party.

The repub party would never win the WH again if the popular vote elected the President. The party would die.

Trump had his chances. Twice. Won in 2016 but the second chance didn't work. The Trumpsters think since he was served a warrant the votes will increase. They might, but so will the votes for the opposing candidate(s)

He didn't win the popular vote and doubt he ever would. More voted for the other guy and it's going to be the same. Trump isn't as popular as some seem to think.
Nobody cheated. Nothing was proven. Trump had his chance to prove it. He couldn't.
Blaming others for losing proves he is nothing but a whiner, and so are his supporters.

Even with the arcane electoral system. If this country adopted a one person one vote system, Republicans would lose again.
Actually he lost the 2016 popular vote too.

The repub party will die if the popular vote elects the President. The electoral college was put in place when the counting of the popular vote took weeks and transportation was horseback. It is outmoded.
It's outmoded because your TV told you it's outmoded. You're so easy.

Look at the simple reality of the ratio of conservatives to leftists on this board. What makes you think that the same ratio does not exist out there in the real world? And I saw this on several other boards, and a lot of you admit that the ratio is what it is. You're outnumbered and the pipe dream of y'all being able to win depends entirely on how hard you're willing to cheat.

Look at the posters who dominate on this board. It's us.

You're going to lose. Get used to it. Adapt to it and try to make your lives happier.

It's outmoded because your TV told you it's outmoded. You're so easy.

Look at the simple reality of the ratio of conservatives to leftists on this board. What makes you think that the same ratio does not exist out there in the real world? And I saw this on several other boards, and a lot of you admit that the ratio is what it is. You're outnumbered and the pipe dream of y'all being able to win depends entirely on how hard you're willing to cheat.

Look at the posters who dominate on this board. It's us.

You're going to lose. Get used to it. Adapt to it and try to make your lives happier.
That spin will assure Minority Rule.

Sorry bout that,

1. Yeah hell to the NO!
2. Could you imagine being run by a person selected by the east coast, west coast, and great lakes area?
3. I bet you can, and we are riding that shit turd down the sewer, right now known as Biden.
4. No to the hell no, we as a Nation are on the brink of destruction, Our enemies are wondering if we will take ourselves out.
5. No other time in America's history have the tyrants been in need of being imprisoned.
6. And I see no other way but to clear the deck.
7. And I wonder why it hasn't started already???

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The repub party will never let it happen. They have been ruling as a Minority for years.
The majority should get a constitutional amendment passed

Forum List

Back