Majority of voters say Biden is trying to jail Trump before the election.

You mean the case that SPECIFICALLY BANNED Trump from being on the ballot?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
The case that has to do with a constitutional question and not a matter of personal civil or criminal liability. :itsok:

Your argument is basically that it's okay a civil jury found Trump committed sexual abuse because SCOTUS ruled States can't bar insurrectionists from the ballot. Good come back I guess.....?:dunno:

I wouldn't say bullshit innuendo's and hearsay are something to hang your hat on.
Why? Is there another possible reason that White House Council might meet with Nathan Wade of all people?

Do you think they wanted tips on how to get rich and get laid at the same time?

So, in your world.....

You want ME to prove that a stinking SURVEY is incorrect,
Yet neither YOU nor team trump can prove the election was Stollen.

Bite me.
2020 was never stolen, neither was 2000, 2004, or 2016, this poll is a snapshot of the day and probably reflects how people today see Biden and Trump.

The Georgia case has nothing to do federally. You're inferring bullshit!
Multiple meetings between Jack Smith and the White House right before the indikements.

Let's see....well if trump loses, he will just declare that he is running in 2028, and he would claim the same privilege.
The trump way.

Why have you allowed Lying Don to Con you, over and over.
We have a word for that. ^^^^
He was the only president that looked out for all Americans, I see your hatred for him won't let you see that.

Yeah....whatever, feeb. A quick read of this "pollsters" website is all you need to know about them.
I didn't see any methodology to whom they actually polled. The numbers are, "just because they say so". :)

But you just keep holding on to hope.
Cry more.

Yeah....whatever, feeb. A quick read of this "pollsters" website is all you need to know about them.
I didn't see any methodology to whom they actually polled. The numbers are, "just because they say so". :)

But you just keep holding on to hope.
You are obviously too stupid to click the links. They go into great detail on who they polled, broken down into 19 different categories, one is party affiliation.

36% Rep
36% Dim
28% Ind

Stay stupid, it’s what you do best.

The case that has to do with a constitutional question and not a matter of personal civil or criminal liability. :itsok:

Your argument is basically that it's okay a civil jury found Trump committed sexual abuse because SCOTUS ruled States can't bar insurrectionists from the ballot. Good come back I guess.....?:dunno:
You are very confused, Jethro.

Forum List

Back