Majority of dems still believe the 2016 election was fraudulent ..

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
all we hear from the left is the right is a threat and insane because many dont trust the outcome of the 2020 election ... how soon the said leftists forget there own claims of fraud and rigging of elections .

all we hear from the left is the right is a threat and insane because many dont trust the outcome of the 2020 election ... how soon the said leftists forget there own claims of fraud and rigging of elections .

It's a fact. Yes, they do.

I kind of was, but not in the way the moonbats believe....The demoncrats cheated, but not enough to lose unexpectedly.

There's a reason that the Hildabeest camp shut down, post haste, Jill Stein's call to audit Michigan's vote totals.

as a matter of fact more democrats believe the 2016 election was stolen than republicans believe the 2020 election was stolen .

Over a year old article with polling data from Rasmussen (their track record SUCKS!)...probably why it's in this folder.
Our own intelligence agencies said Russia interfered on Trump's behalf. Most of what is contained in the Steele document has been verified.
Not sure why you keep coming back to this as it qualifies as reliving Trump's glory year. When in fact, he won by less than 1% (77K votes across three states)..and lost the popular vote as well.

Clinton didn't help herself by not campaigning until the end or going after Trump more. But then again, Comey didn't help her either.
So we'll just leave 2016 and 2020 in the past and focus on the ass kicking that Republicans are going to get in 2024...how bout that? :)

Odd....I wasn't asked.

Over a year old article with polling data from Rasmussen (their track record SUCKS!)...probably why it's in this folder.
Our own intelligence agencies said Russia interfered on Trump's behalf. Most of what is contained in the Steele document has been verified.
Not sure why you keep coming back to this as it qualifies as reliving Trump's glory year. When in fact, he won by less than 1% (77K votes across three states)..and lost the popular vote as well.

Clinton didn't help herself by not campaigning until the end or going after Trump more. But then again, Comey didn't help her either.
So we'll just leave 2016 and 2020 in the past and focus on the ass kicking that Republicans are going to get in 2024...how bout that? :)
so you arent in favor of locking up the leading candidate of the opposing party eh ?

so you arent in favor of locking up the leading candidate of the opposing party eh ?
Trump???...hmm..is he locked up? Has his campaigning been halted? Has his speech been muzzled? Have any of his family members or his closest supporters been silenced?...no?? Last I looked, he's free to do whatever he likes. Well, then I guess your question has no validity. Trump ran his entire campaign and ginned the pliant up at his pep rallies with "Lock her up!!"..except Clinton was never under indictment...like ever. Trump IS. He will have his day in court and receive his due process. And if he is found guilty and sentenced to jail time..then yes, he deserves to be locked up.

Trump???...hmm..is he locked up? Has his campaigning been halted? Has his speech been muzzled? Have any of his family members or his closest supporters been silenced?...no?? Last I looked, he's free to do whatever he likes. Well, then I guess your question has no validity. Trump ran his entire campaign and ginned the pliant up at his pep rallies with "Lock her up!!"..except Clinton was never under indictment...like ever. Trump IS. He will have his day in court and receive his due process. And if he is found guilty and sentenced to jail time..then yes, he deserves to be locked up.
Trump never attempted to have the DOJ indict Clinton .

if the left has their way he'll be in a cell when the 2024 election is held .

if the left has their way he'll be in a cell when the 2024 election is held .
I doubt it. Trump's appointed, in the bag judge will delay any trial until after the 2024 election. And I hope they do.
Trump will destroy his Republican opponents and then get destroyed in the general election. Then the courts can have their way with him.
Works for me. I don't want to see him locked up before he serves his useful purpose. :)

Forum List

Back