Majority of Americans Think the FBI is Joe Biden's "Personal Gestapo"

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
Public trust in the FBI has fallen to its lowest level in decades in the wake of its raid on former President Donald Trump’s Palm Beach estate, according to a new poll.

Rasmussen Reports on Thursday said 53% of voters now agree with former Trump adviser Roger Stone’s 2021 criticism of the nation’s preeminent law enforcement agency as “Biden’s personal Gestapo” — up from 46% in December.

That goes for a lot of independents and Democrats, too. The polls said 49% of independents and 37% of Democrats now agree with Mr. Stone (while 72% of liberals disagree).

I agree, and I don't think it takes some MAGA extremist to think this.

Public trust in the FBI has fallen to its lowest level in decades in the wake of its raid on former President Donald Trump’s Palm Beach estate, according to a new poll.

Rasmussen Reports on Thursday said 53% of voters now agree with former Trump adviser Roger Stone’s 2021 criticism of the nation’s preeminent law enforcement agency as “Biden’s personal Gestapo” — up from 46% in December.

That goes for a lot of independents and Democrats, too. The polls said 49% of independents and 37% of Democrats now agree with Mr. Stone (while 72% of liberals disagree).

It seems to me that Herbert Hoover was born in the wrong era.

He should be alive today wearing dresses.

Then all the FBI bashing can be turned around to bigotry for Trannies.

What was God thinking?

It seems to me that Herbert Hoover was born in the wrong era.

He should be alive today wearing dresses.

Then all the FBI bashing can be turned around to bigotry for Trannies.

What was God thinking?
Herbert Hoover? President Hoover?
Maybe you got your Hoovers confused....maybe.

Is 53% a "majority"?

A yes or no will suffice.
Does it matter?

Does the mob make it right?

Does might make right?

It seems to me that the obsession of the Left is not being right, rather, it is being in the majority.

That is because they don't believe in right and wrong, just power.

But when the majority go against them, like the majority of Americans favoring term limits for the circus known as the US Congress or the majority favoring a balanced budget amendment, it is just ignored by the media and the politicians.

I bet when Edger Hoover, aka Herbert, was hunting down communists that the majority of Americans favored him doing so.

Was that OK?

Like a number of other government agencies the FBI has become infiltrated and redirected by the interests of globalists and Democrats who support globalists. But to say Joe Biden is behind it is a laugh. He's being used by globalists as much as the FBI is. Just another tool. The globalists have their president and their FBI now...unless all thier bullshit lately blows up in their faces...which hopefully it does.

thi

Think???? LOL Actually it is

No they don't. Cut the crap.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back