Video Surfaces of Pennsylvania Democrat Senate Candidate John Fetterman Saying He Wants to Release “One-Third” of the Prison Population

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This is going to be his political suicide!

The dude is an inhuman ogre. This sort of thing, in the context of inhuman ogres, is to be expected.

You right wingers aren't concerned about law. And I'm quite sure the secretary of state who made the comment was referring to releasing non violent criminals in prison for things like drug possession, etc.

You right wingers aren't concerned about law. And I'm quite sure the secretary of state who made the comment was referring to releasing non violent criminals in prison for things like drug possession, etc.
Doesn't matter. A criminal is just that, a criminal.

"Drug possession" isn't non-violent.

If you are a dope dealer and someone refuses to pay or tries to rip you off, you can't call the police or take them to court.

You have no alternative besides violence.

Political suicide for democrats would be to end voting by mail

Otherwise, they have nothing to fear.

I guess you didn't actually watch your own video to see that Fetterman did NOT say that, he was just quoting someone else who did. But he didn't sound real opposed to the idea neither in the short clip, regardless, I never liked the guy anyway. He looks like someone slightly unhinged whom it wouldn't take a whole lot to get him to come at you with a bat or a shotgun.

Oh wait, he already did that.

He looks like someone slightly unhinged whom it wouldn't take a whole lot to get him to come at you with a bat or a shotgun.

Oh wait, he already did that.
He looks like Woody Harrelson on meth.
IMG_6919.jpg

He has teh super-crazy eyes. If they elect that nutjob, it's on them.

He looks looks like institution material to me. :dunno:

All I can do is hope one of those convicts he's crushing on does some unspeakable shit to someone he cares about.... call it 'tough love'.

The stroke left Fetterman a Joe Biden.

I see that Oz is now caught up and ahead in a couple of polls.

Forum List

Back