Majority of Americans no longer believe Joe Biden is competent

Ha. The only education you're giving is a master class on dishonesty and diversion. In that regard, I am paying close attention.
Nah, you're just lying again. I didn't lie. You just proved to be too stupid to search on my posts without needing to access my profile.

That doesn't make me a liar -- it makes you an idiot.

LOL

That's it?? That's all ya got? Let me know when he even approaches Trump's realm...

Trump’s false or misleading claims total 30,573 over 4 years

Look at the deflection!

You can't even address Biden's lies. You don't want to.

It has only been *8 1/2* months, and there are already 60 pages worth of lies documented here.

EIGHT AND A HALF MONTHS!

Part 1 of 60:

Part 60 of 60:

This man has 3+ years left to exceed Trump's total.

Is that the best you can do?

Nah, you're just lying again. I didn't lie. You just proved to be too stupid to search on my posts without needing to access my profile.

Because accessing your profile is the most direct way of searching your posts. I explained why in detail and pointed out your cowardice in the process. You know full well that there are plenty of posters on this forum who aren't aware of how to use the search functions on this website, therefore, you use that to your advantage, knowing that nobody will bother to expend that kind of effort into searching your posts.

That is until you ran into me.

Look at the deflection!

It has only been *8 1/2* months, and there are already 60 pages worth of lies documented here.

EIGHT AND A HALF MONTHS!

Part 1 of 60:

Part 60 of 60:

Not to mention, Biden told over 200,000 documented lies throughout his 47 year political career prior to becoming president. Trump is a rank amateur compared to Lyin' Joe.

Look at the deflection!

EIGHT AND A HALF MONTHS!

Part 1 of 60:

Part 60 of 60:

Hey, I'm almost impressed -- that's a fair point. Biden's not been president as long as Trump.

Still, by this point in Trump's presidency, he was already caught telling 1,194 lies. Roughly 10 times as many as you've posted about Biden.

Untitled.jpg

You wanted Trump out and asserted Biden was "better"

-or-

You never considered Biden's competence when you voted for him.

That, or both of those scenarios are true.
I knew what Biden is. I knew he's still better than Trump. And I got what I wanted, Trump living in Florida, not the White House. Still not played.

Hey, I'm almost impressed -- that's a fair point. Biden's not been president as long as Trump.

Still, by this point in Trump's presidency, he was already caught telling 1,194 lies. Roughly 10 times as many as you've posted about Biden.

You're still deflecting, child.

Still deflecting...
LOL

Oh, from what do you delude yourself into believing I'm deflecting?

You asked what I think is better about Biden than Trump. I pointed to Trump's lying as an example. You idiotically challenged me on that and I showed Trump lied 10 times as much as Biden has by this same point in his presidency. I proved what I said. You just can't handle that.

It only took seven months. Amazing. And this is a poll from CBS "news", where the "journalists" have pictures of Joe Biden on their nightstands.

The majority of Americans no longer believe President Joe Biden is competent in his role as the Commander-in-Chief, according to a CBS News poll.

Fifty-one percent of the respondents said Biden is not competent in his position as president. This is compared to only 49 percent who said he is.

Additionally, the poll found that 52 percent of the respondents did not feel the president has been focused.

The poll was taken during and after the fall of the now-Taliban-controlled Kabul, Afghanistan, when Biden botched the U.S. troops’ withdrawal from the country.

With that, 53 percent of the respondents said they disagree with the way Biden withdrew the troops. Seventy percent said the removal of troops could have been handled better, along with 55 percent who said some troops should have stayed.

The poll from CBS also found that Biden’s overall job approval rating is at 50 percent. However, this is compared to an NBC News poll taken around the same time frame and released the same day that Biden’s job approval is less than 50 percent.

Maybe a majority of the public is more comfortable with an incompetent president.

Forum List

Back