Majority of Americans no longer believe Joe Biden is competent

You won't acknowledge any of Biden's lies but are all too willing to point out Trump's.

Of course I acknowledged them I said Trump lied 10 times as much at this point. Had I not acknowledged them, I would have said Biden told no lies compared to Trump's 1,147.

Why are you insisting on displaying how ignorant you are?

Because accessing your profile is the most direct way of searching your posts. I explained why in detail and pointed out your cowardice in the process. You know full well that there are plenty of posters on this forum who aren't aware of how to use the search functions on this website, therefore, you use that to your advantage, knowing that nobody will bother to expend that kind of effort into searching your posts.

That is until you ran into me.
LOLOL

Fuckstain, it's not about which method is more direct. Both are possible. You didn't know of any other way than through my profile. That's on you. Only because you're a fuckstain you're trying desperately to pin your own ignorance onto me.

Of course I acknowledged them I said Trump lied 10 times as much at this point. Had I not acknowledged them, I would have said Biden told no lies compared to Trump's 1,147.

Why are you insisting on displaying how ignorant you are?

Your kneejerk reaction to "Biden lied" is "Trump lied"

Or what we know as a "tu quoque" argument.

It's not hard to see.

It only took seven months. Amazing. And this is a poll from CBS "news", where the "journalists" have pictures of Joe Biden on their nightstands.

The majority of Americans no longer believe President Joe Biden is competent in his role as the Commander-in-Chief, according to a CBS News poll.

Fifty-one percent of the respondents said Biden is not competent in his position as president. This is compared to only 49 percent who said he is.

Additionally, the poll found that 52 percent of the respondents did not feel the president has been focused.

The poll was taken during and after the fall of the now-Taliban-controlled Kabul, Afghanistan, when Biden botched the U.S. troops’ withdrawal from the country.

With that, 53 percent of the respondents said they disagree with the way Biden withdrew the troops. Seventy percent said the removal of troops could have been handled better, along with 55 percent who said some troops should have stayed.

The poll from CBS also found that Biden’s overall job approval rating is at 50 percent. However, this is compared to an NBC News poll taken around the same time frame and released the same day that Biden’s job approval is less than 50 percent.
At this point in his presidency, Trumps popularity was 37 percent.

So Biden's 49 percent is probably making Trump green with envy.

LOLOL

Fuckstain, it's not about which method is more direct. Both are possible. You didn't know of any other way than through my profile. That's on you. Only because you're a fuckstain you're trying desperately to pin your own ignorance onto me.

Both are possible, one is more difficult, the other is more simplistic. You knew exactly which one to block.

Nice try, though.

(I can do this all day)

And that is a direct endorsement of Biden's "competence"

Have fun getting out of that one.
No, it's not. You just can't stop lying. Fact is, there are many qualities inclusive of "better." Personally, I felt Trump had to go when he was impeached the first time. The Republican-led Senate gave him a break. That's fine, they're allowed to do that. But don't expect every American to be as generous. But mostly, he became a cult leader. For the sake of the nation, he had to go because the last thing we need is Jim Jones leading the nation.

Both are possible, one is more difficult, the other is more simplistic. You knew exactly which one to block.

Nice try, though.

(I can do this all day)
Yes, both are possible -- but you didn't know that. You didn't know you could get the same results from the forum's search feature. And that's after more than 8 years of posting here.

Kinda make your ignorance measurable.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Your kneejerk reaction to "Biden lied" is "Trump lied"

Or what we know as a "tu quoque" argument.

It's not hard to see.
You're truly demented. I did no such knee jerk to "Biden lied." Know how I know? Because I pointed out Trump's pathological lying before you mentioned Biden's lies.

Which means -- in a glorious moment of irony, it was actually you who knee jerked with "Biden Lies" to me pointing out "Trump lies."

rotfl-gif.288736

Fact is, there are many qualities inclusive of "better."

Fact is, you're wrong.

"Better" in terms of leadership, implies one is more competent as a leader than the other.

You voted for "qualities," I voted for "competence." There are varying degrees of competence, yes, and no president is perfectly competent, yet Trump showed more competence in office. One prime example was the peace agreement he made with the Taliban. Trump wanted to keep Bagram airbase and the US embassy. Biden on the other hand chose to give them both up.

You are foolish enough to think this is some sort of popularity contest.

It only took seven months. Amazing. And this is a poll from CBS "news", where the "journalists" have pictures of Joe Biden on their nightstands.

The majority of Americans no longer believe President Joe Biden is competent in his role as the Commander-in-Chief, according to a CBS News poll.

Fifty-one percent of the respondents said Biden is not competent in his position as president. This is compared to only 49 percent who said he is.

Additionally, the poll found that 52 percent of the respondents did not feel the president has been focused.

The poll was taken during and after the fall of the now-Taliban-controlled Kabul, Afghanistan, when Biden botched the U.S. troops’ withdrawal from the country.

With that, 53 percent of the respondents said they disagree with the way Biden withdrew the troops. Seventy percent said the removal of troops could have been handled better, along with 55 percent who said some troops should have stayed.

The poll from CBS also found that Biden’s overall job approval rating is at 50 percent. However, this is compared to an NBC News poll taken around the same time frame and released the same day that Biden’s job approval is less than 50 percent.
The real story is that 49% think he is competent

Fact is, you're wrong.

"Better" in terms of leadership, implies one is more competent as a leader than the other.

You voted for "qualities," I voted for "competence." There are varying degrees of competence, yes, and no president is perfectly competent, yet Trump showed more competence in office. One prime example was the peace agreement he made with the Taliban. Trump wanted to keep Bagram airbase and the US embassy. Biden on the other hand chose to give them both up.

You are foolish enough to think this is some sort of popularity contest.
Says you, citing you. I disagree. I think there are many qualities which are measurable by better/worse. Competency is one of them. But not the only one.

Great, then I'm glad to see you agree that you were the one with the jerky knee.
thumbsup.gif
Oh really? Because this was your first post, asserting Trump "lies as easily as he breathes"
Unlike Trump...

He doesn't lie to Americans as easily as he breaths.
He doesn't undermine our election process.
He doesn't attack our democracy.
He doesn't inspire Americans to attack their own country.

Before that exchange, I had not mentioned Biden's lies, not even once. The only lies I pointed out were that of yours, in regards to your profile.

So, where does that leave you?

Facedown, on the mat. Where you belong.

Last edited:

Brietbart? Steve bannon? The same guy who just got pinged for stealing millions of donated funds from republicans by fooling them yet now your quoting his
Company. Really?

Forum List

Back