Majority of Americans no longer believe Joe Biden is competent

It just goes to show how willingly you lied to me about it just now.

You knew it was private but denied that assertion that I couldn't see your post history.

I hate compulsive liars. And now that you have been exposed as one, one wonders what else you have willingly lied about on this forum...
LOLOL

Fuckstain, I didn't lie. You don't need to view my profile to view my posting history. :usa_doh:

Shit, you might even be dumber than bripat; and he's the biggest fucking moron on this site.

embarrassed-gif.489110

It only took seven months. Amazing. And this is a poll from CBS "news", where the "journalists" have pictures of Joe Biden on their nightstands.

The majority of Americans no longer believe President Joe Biden is competent in his role as the Commander-in-Chief, according to a CBS News poll.

Fifty-one percent of the respondents said Biden is not competent in his position as president. This is compared to only 49 percent who said he is.

Additionally, the poll found that 52 percent of the respondents did not feel the president has been focused.

The poll was taken during and after the fall of the now-Taliban-controlled Kabul, Afghanistan, when Biden botched the U.S. troops’ withdrawal from the country.

With that, 53 percent of the respondents said they disagree with the way Biden withdrew the troops. Seventy percent said the removal of troops could have been handled better, along with 55 percent who said some troops should have stayed.

The poll from CBS also found that Biden’s overall job approval rating is at 50 percent. However, this is compared to an NBC News poll taken around the same time frame and released the same day that Biden’s job approval is less than 50 percent.
Shite - took them long enough to catch up to whay most of knew before he was elected President.

I'm not hiding my posting history.

LOLOL

Fuckstain, I didn't lie. You don't need to view my profile to view my posting history. :usa_doh:

Shit, you might even be dumber than bripat; and he's the biggest fucking moron on this site.

embarrassed-gif.489110

I am quite well aware of that function, liar. But it is too imprecise. You are deliberately making it harder for others to pin down your exact posting history, which in an of itself is a sign of cowardice.

As I said, I can't help it if you're too retarded to thoroughly peruse the entirety of this website's functions.

Last edited:
I am quite well aware of that function, liar. But it is too imprecise. You are deliberately making it harder for others to pin down your exact posting history.

As I said, I can't help it if you're too retarded to thoroughly peruse the entirety of this website's functions.
LOL

Fuckstain, it can produce the exact same results as can be viewed from my profile. So now everyone here sees when you say, "I can't help it if you're too retarded to thoroughly peruse the entirety of this website's functions," you're projecting -- since you can still view my posting history without viewing my profile. And now you prove to be too stupid to know that, despite you posting on this site for more than 8 years now.

Anything else I can help you with?

rotfl-gif.288736

I no longer wonder how we've dumbed down so far, I just accept that we have led by Demonicrats.

Consider the elephant in the room. Who in their right mind believed Xiden was competent in the first place when he most clearly wasn't, leading up to his appointment? Nobody paying attention for sure, but the left do not think in critical terms, they lead by emotions, and they're dependent on others to think for them because they're lazy mfers.

I haven't read this thread and such, but worse is there are still PROGS who believe he's competent evidenced by this thread, likely first page if not the first response.

LOL

Fuckstain, it can produce the exact same results as can be viewed from my profile. So now everyone here sees when you say, "I can't help it if you're too retarded to thoroughly peruse the entirety of this website's functions," you're projecting -- since you can still view my posting history without viewing my profile. And now you prove to be too stupid to know that, despite you posting on this site for more than 8 years now.

Anything else I can help you with?

rotfl-gif.288736

You're deflecting, with GIFs. You do that when you're cornered.

No, it can't.

I can enter any search term I want, but the algorithms used by the search engine will generate imprecise results. I can enter "Posts by Faun containing "Trump is awesome", and it would generate hundreds of posts of yours with that wouldn't necessarily have that exact phrase in them but would find posts with any of those three words in them, even down to a singular instance of any of the three words being searched for.

Whereas, if your profile was open to the rest of the board, I can press "CTRL-F" and narrow down your posts to the exact wording and phraseology.

I didn't intend to give a lecture on how to use the site's search functions today, but you clearly needed it, liar. It seems to me I have a greater knowledge of website function than you do, retard.

Last edited:
I no longer wonder how we've dumbed down so far, I just accept that we have led by Demonicrats.

Consider the elephant in the room. Who in their right mind believed Xiden was competent in the first place when he most clearly wasn't, leading up to his appointment? Nobody paying attention for sure, but the left do not think in critical terms, they lead by emotions, and they're dependent on others to think for them because they're lazy mfers.

I haven't read this thread and such, but worse is there are still PROGS who believe he's competent evidenced by this thread, likely first page if not the first response.
Well that's stupid. The right has all their own sources now. All their own news sites. I agree with you, you've been dumbed down. But not by Democrats; but by your own sources.

You're deflecting, with GIFs. You do that when you're cornered.

No, it can't.

I can enter any search term I want, but the algorithms used by the search engine will generate imprecise results. I can enter "Posts by Faun containing "Trump is awesome", and it would generate hundreds of posts of yours with that wouldn't necessarily have that exact phrase in them but would find posts with any of those three words in them, even down to a singular instance of any of the three words being searched for.

Whereas, if your profile was open to the rest of the board, I can press "CTRL-F" and narrow down your posts to the exact wording and phraseology.

I didn't intend to give a lecture on how to use the site's search functions today, but you clearly needed it, liar. It seems to me I have a greater knowledge of website function than you do, retard.
LOLOLOL

Fuckstain, if you weren't such a retard, you'd be able to view EVERY post I ever made on this site. Just as you could had you initiated such a search from my profile. You could get the EXACT same results.

It's mind-boggling how you could post on this site for over 8 years and not know that. :ack-1:

Even worse for you, you're being educated by a Liberal. That's gotta suck for you, huh? :lmao:

In what way?

Elaborate.
Unlike Trump...

He doesn't lie to Americans as easily as he breaths.
He doesn't undermine our election process.
He doesn't attack our democracy.
He doesn't inspire Americans to attack their own country.

Unlike Trump...

He doesn't lie to Americans as easily as he breaths.
He doesn't undermine our election process.
He doesn't attack our democracy.
He doesn't inspire Americans to attack their own country.

None of those things speak to Biden's competence as president.

Care to try again?

None of those things speak to Biden's competence as president.

Care to try again?
Now you're lying. I never said those spoke to his competency. You didn't ask me in what way Biden is more competent than Trump. You asked me in what ways is he better than Trump.

Now stop lying.

Forum List

Back