Major Oops For Tuesdays Melania's Speech. She Said And Mispronounced "43rd President". She Said "Forty Three President". Isn't Trump The 45th? Oops!

Im sure I wasn't the only one that caught this. I guess she was bringing up the 45th President Of The United States, and inadvertantly said "The Forty Three" President.
Now we all know what networks will be all over this Wednesday and Thursday at least.
But being she's so hot and beautiful, she can get away with it.
Hey, at least she didn't say, "If You Have To Think About Voting For Trump" You Ain't White Or Austrian Or Russian.

So desperate to attack Melania for being nothing more than the wife of Trump. It really is so very sad that the Trump haters are just a pack of bullies.

ok so what.....she said forty three instead of 43rd

big deal.

she is still the best First Lady!:thup:
That's right. Who cares ? And I'm more focused on the other (hundreds of) correct and good things she said.

Last edited:
Forget Malania. Biden went for a bicycle ride and wore a helmet. Heels Up Harris has done nothing. She's hiding so deep no one knows where she is.

At least she knows her husband is PRESIDENT. Not long ago Biden introduced himself to a crowd by telling them he was running for the US SENATE.

Bwuhahahahah

Im sure I wasn't the only one that caught this. I guess she was bringing up the 45th President Of The United States, and inadvertantly said "The Forty Three" President.
Now we all know what networks will be all over this Wednesday and Thursday at least.
Hey, at least she didn't say, "If You Have To Think About Voting For Trump" You Ain't White Or Austrian Or Russian.
And how many languages can you speak, numbnuts?

For me nothing tops Jimmy Carter's gaffe during his 1980 acceptance speech when he referred to Hubert Humphrey as "Hubert Horatio Hornblower"

2:15-3:00

These guys give thousands of speeches, so I doubt anyone has never made a gaffe.

While it is funny, it is completely meaningless, unless you do it EVERY TIME.

At least she knows her husband is PRESIDENT. Not long ago Biden introduced himself to a crowd by telling them he was running for the US SENATE.

Bwuhahahahah
dbesq737hbj51.jpg

Uh..oh. Robowife might need a software update.

would of been funny if Melania had said,,,"If You Vote For Joe Biden, you must be watching sesame street all day long"

It doesn't mean a damn thing Melania still gave a great speech! :smoke:
uh yea..

Forum List

Back