Major Escalation of Serious Crime in Seattle Autonomous Zone

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
On video, Seattle Police Chief Carmen Best is reporting calls to 911 from the 6 block area have tripled since the takeover, with rapes, robberies, assault and battery, been reported repeatedly. Also, because of not being able to be in the police precinct building, response times have tripled. Some people have said we should just let the whole thing deteriorate, to show what buffoons the occupiers are. Trouble with that is in the meantime, people (residents, business owners, and some occupiers themselves) in the Autonomous Zone are suffering.

Trump needs to get the troops in there now, and restore law & order, and arrest the criminals, including Dunce Durkan and Insane Inslee.

See Chief Best's interview at 2:07 on the video's time bar.

On video, Seattle Police Chief Carmen Best is reporting calls to 911 from the 6 block area have tripled since the takeover, with rapes, robberies, assault and battery, been reported repeatedly. Also, because of not being able to be in the police precinct building, response times have tripled. Some people have said we should just let the whole thing deteriorate, to show what buffoons the occupiers are. Trouble with that is in the meantime, people (residents, business owners, and some occupiers themselves) in the Autonomous Zone are suffering.

Trump needs to get the troops in there now, and restore law & order, and arrest the criminals, including Dunce Durkan and Insane Inslee.

" rapes, robberies, assault and battery, been reported repeatedly"
Someone said whatabouts. C'mon man.

Whatabouts that rusty exhaust you're supposed to be fixing?

In my opinion this is a trap. A democrat Mayor and Democrat Governor. Any person in that six block radius who feels they have been let down by their leadership and become a victim of a crime that was preventable, they can launch a civil suit, no?

Trump can't be lured into fixing every issue that seems to happen coincidentally in Dem run areas. They are taking orders by higher ups looking for a way to hurt Trump and paint him a particular way just a few months before an election. They've thrown everything and will continue to, Trump has to stay focused and understand these efforts.

The state hasn't been run by a GOP since 1980, sending the military in does what? Provides opportunities for videos to circulate as the MSM promote the narrative any way they'd like about it being a hippy enclave?

Trump can turn this narrative around, that "some want to tell you how to live AND make sure you are not protected from illegal immigrants, China, or occupations that police have to sit idle and watch. The same communities they pretend to care about are always last to receive their attention" He might even say this in a future rally.

Whats the matter. Did I hurt your feelings by exposing you as a clueless twit? I think so.

In my opinion this is a trap. A democrat Mayor and Democrat Governor. Any person in that six block radius who feels they have been let down by their leadership and become a victim of a crime that was preventable, they can launch a civil suit, no?

Trump can't be lured into fixing every issue that seems to happen coincidentally in Dem run areas. They are taking orders by higher ups looking for a way to hurt Trump and paint him a particular way just a few months before an election. They've thrown everything and will continue to, Trump has to stay focused and understand these efforts.

The state hasn't been run by a GOP since 1980, sending the military in does what? Provides opportunities for videos to circulate as the MSM promote the narrative any way they'd like about it being a hippy enclave?

Trump can turn this narrative around, that "some want to tell you how to live AND make sure you are not protected from illegal immigrants, China, or occupations that police have to sit idle and watch. The same communities they pretend to care about are always last to receive their attention" He might even say this in a future rally.

Yeah...Trump needs to handle this with kid gloves until he's re elected.
Let the boneheads in seattle keep on keeping on,it'll only lead to more ammo for Trump.

No ! Really ! This cant be true ! Depmocrats would never lie ! Would they?

Ha Ha Ha Ha.... funny , show me one Democrat truth.

Whats the matter. Did I hurt your feelings by exposing you as a clueless twit? I think so.

:laughing0301: And how exactly did you do that?
Let me tell you something little man....there is nothing you can do to hurt my feelings.
I turned 55 on the 7th and have been retired since I was 46.
Dont you have an oil change you should be taking care of?

When our elections and whole existence come down to revolving aroind >> "the MSM promote the narrative any way they'd like", then it's time to intervene with the MSM, as well.. They can't be allowed to control this country.

Believe me, "the game" is already afoot. The terrorists occupying "The Chaz" continue to breath only by the grace of our Commander-in-Chief. Or don't believe me, just wait and see. Optics are everything at the moment, as pointed out by our Canadian friend above. Any effective action ordered involving federal forces against Chaz will be covert. You might see a show of force in the area, of national guard or regular army, but the purpose of those hi-visibility units will be for psychological effect only—to drive the democrats bonkers. Any real, direct action by our military will be covert and over and done with before the media can tell us about it. That being said, if resolution of the situation was up to me, I'd evacuate the residents and shop owners and all other bystanders from the area and then drone the fuck out everyone else who refused to evacuate. Same for the terrorists who blocked the Georgia highway last night. What's one more pothole to fix?

Trump doesn't need to do shit.

The mayor and the governor are letting people die. (they'll claim they "didn't know").

Believe me, "the game" is already afoot. The terrorists occupying "The Chaz" continue to breath only by the grace of our Commander-in-Chief. Or don't believe me, just wait and see. Optics are everything at the moment, as pointed out by our Canadian friend above. Any effective action ordered involving federal forces against Chaz will be covert. You might see a show of force in the area, of national guard or regular army, but the purpose of those hi-visibility units will be for psychological effect only—to drive the democrats bonkers. Any real, direct action by our military will be covert and over and done with before the media can tell us about it. That being said, if resolution of the situation was up to me, I'd evacuate the residents and shop owners and all other bystanders from the area and then drone the fuck out everyone else who refused to evacuate. Same for the terrorists who blocked the Georgia highway last night. What's one more pothole to fix?
Why should the residents evacuate their homes, and business owners evacuate from their businesses ? Only ones who should evacuate, are the criminal occupiers stealing a 6 block area that doesn't belong to them. THEY are who should be evacuated -straight to jail.

As for the media, I'm sick and tired of adjusting to what the media is going to say. No matter what Trump does, the media is going to spin it into something bad. Just do what's right. Do the right thing. Get the creeps out of there. Jail'm.

Within a month, most Americans will see it as the correct thing. You can't play things the Democrats' way. If you do, they will always be in control.

Forum List

Back