Major CNN Lie

The distribution problem lies with the states who were unprepared to handle mass vaccines. I don't blame them. This is new to all of us, so it's just being human by learning from our mistakes.

Trump didn't rule out any manufacturer of vaccines, but made sure we had a guarantee with Moderna. Pfizer wanted to sell all over the world, and that's fine, but Trump didn't want the USA to just be a number.

My clinic is accepting people like me who have illnesses that have proven to be deadly if we catch this thing, and I can make an appointment anytime to get my first shot which I may do next week.
Oh, I was not hinting that there is a distribution problem. I think it is going remarkably well with 1M doses per day being administered. It's a remarkable achievement of the Trump Admin, truly remarkable.

The refrigeration requirements are quite complicated for the Pfizer vaccine.

As an essential worker, I will be eligible for a vaccine soon, but someone else can have mine. I already had COVID (it sucked), and even if I hadn't, I probably would not get the vaccine anyway, as I am healthy, and the way this one works is quite novel.

Oh, I was not hinting that there is a distribution problem. I think it is going remarkably well with 1M doses per day being administered. It's a remarkable achievement of the Trump Admin, truly remarkable.

The refrigeration requirements are quite complicated for the Pfizer vaccine.

As an essential worker, I will be eligible for a vaccine soon, but someone else can have mine. I already had COVID (it sucked), and even if I hadn't, I probably would not get the vaccine anyway, as I am healthy, and the way this one works is quite novel.

If I was healthy I'd probably do the same. Let everybody else get it and when it burns out, I'll be fine. But now we have to consider the open border problems Biden is going to plague our country with. Coupled with that is this new mutation which they claim is much more contagious than this one, and so I'm going for the shot.

You are lucky if you're a healthcare worker and don't have t get the shot. My sister works in administration and not much with the patients, but the clinic told all their employees they either get the vaccine or get a new job.

Forum List

Back