Major CNN Lie

It's just odd how we're told "media cannot be allowed to spread lies and disinformation" from a network that is provably spreading lies and disinformation.

And it's crazy how much of a bubble they're in, hearing them continue to say how they are "objective" and "truthful" media. They really believe it. It's insane.

Just like they believed that commie cities were shutting down for the safety of their people. Now that Biden is in, all of a sudden they are concerned about school students and small businesses and demanding they open up because it's safe.

This did expose the lengths to which Dems will destroy people, businesses, and property just to beat Trump in an election.
It's not just Trump. It's all republicans and not just the presidents. I've been watching this biased hackery since Reagan. It did, however go into overdrive hysteria with Trump.

The Pfizer vaccine was approved Dec 11. The Moderna one on Dec. 24.

As of Jan 20th 2021 06:00 EST, over 16.5M doses had been administered. I think that means NBC thinks Trump is a miracle worker....

The problem with the Pfizer vaccine is they refused to sign a contract with the USA. Moderna said they would and that's why Trump went with them months before any FDA approval. President Trump wanted to make sure Americans came first.
From what I read, they signed a contract with Trump Admin as part of Operation Warp Speed, but Trump spread it around, which is a good plan. Now, Pfizer has enough demand, that it might be difficult for the US to get more, but 100M doses will go a long way. Only about 40M total doses have been distributed, and only about half of those administered.

Trump Admin also bout 100M of Moderna, and two others may be coming out soon.

Just like there was never a ventilator crisis, there will not be a vaccine crisis, I bet. 200M doses will go far, and are probably more than enough to protect the most vulnerable among us.

An anonymous source said Trump had “no plan to distribute the vaccine” and Biden will have to “start from scratch” or “square one”.

Of course, the self-proclaimed "objective" CNN dutifully reported it without any vetting. However, here is the plan, part of Operation Warp Speed, that Trump had to distribute the vaccine:

https://www.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/strategy-for-distributing-covid-19-vaccine.pdf

St. Fauci even said as such in his press brief. Suddenly, if Fauci contradicts a president, it's not front page news.. how odd.

So, as a fact, CNN lied, and gave complete misinformation. There was a plan. Yet, CNN said, in absolutely fashion that Trump had NO plan. You can critique the current plan, but to say “no plan” is a lie.

Meanwhile, CNN has declared that media sources that lie and spread disinformation should be censored. So, they should be more than happy to keep this standard and censor themselves! Also Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube should censor them. As a Conservative, I don't agree with it, but I didn't make the standard, they did. It's up to them to be consistent or just further reveal that they have no objective standards, and they simply work for the Democrat party. If they don't demonize themselves, and they aren't censored by big tech, it will once again reveal their bias, which occurs on a daily basis.

If this story had been about Fox lying, you assholes would immediately jump on what is said in the first line: "An anonymous source...." and call it fake news.

An anonymous source said Trump had “no plan to distribute the vaccine” and Biden will have to “start from scratch” or “square one”.

Of course, the self-proclaimed "objective" CNN dutifully reported it without any vetting. However, here is the plan, part of Operation Warp Speed, that Trump had to distribute the vaccine:

https://www.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/strategy-for-distributing-covid-19-vaccine.pdf

St. Fauci even said as such in his press brief. Suddenly, if Fauci contradicts a president, it's not front page news.. how odd.

So, as a fact, CNN lied, and gave complete misinformation. There was a plan. Yet, CNN said, in absolutely fashion that Trump had NO plan. You can critique the current plan, but to say “no plan” is a lie.

Meanwhile, CNN has declared that media sources that lie and spread disinformation should be censored. So, they should be more than happy to keep this standard and censor themselves! Also Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube should censor them. As a Conservative, I don't agree with it, but I didn't make the standard, they did. It's up to them to be consistent or just further reveal that they have no objective standards, and they simply work for the Democrat party. If they don't demonize themselves, and they aren't censored by big tech, it will once again reveal their bias, which occurs on a daily basis.
What's the difference between CNN and North Korean media?

What's the difference between CNN Fox and North Korean media?
Both are state-run media.
But one still has a dictator to please and the other one doesn't.

Trump told you guys CNN was bad and you've been in silly season ever since. Over 400,000 people have died from this and the media you guys use called it fake. So you don't have shit to say about CNN.
CNN has been an arm of the dems since inception. Trump didnt have to tell us. If only you leftists understood how damaging it is to a free press and this country we would all be better off.

If this story had been about Fox lying, you assholes would immediately jump on what is said in the first line: "An anonymous source...." and call it fake news.

I think you need to fess up and go on record.

1. Are you okay with CNN lying as they objectively did here.
2. Do you think any media source that is deceptive or manipulates narratives should be attacked/censored?

Fox ‘news’ is an unreliable source and can’t be trusted; a reliable source needs to be cited.

As is the case with conservatives, conservative media are dishonest, corrupt, and prone to lying.

And don’t bother lying about the ‘liberal’ MSM refusing to report such news.

Fox has made the decision to go full OAN/ Newsmax/ Q-Kook. Watch Hannity and Lil Tucker on occasion. They're getting kookier by the day!

From what I read, they signed a contract with Trump Admin as part of Operation Warp Speed, but Trump spread it around, which is a good plan. Now, Pfizer has enough demand, that it might be difficult for the US to get more, but 100M doses will go a long way. Only about 40M total doses have been distributed, and only about half of those administered.

Trump Admin also bout 100M of Moderna, and two others may be coming out soon.

Just like there was never a ventilator crisis, there will not be a vaccine crisis, I bet. 200M doses will go far, and are probably more than enough to protect the most vulnerable among us.

The distribution problem lies with the states who were unprepared to handle mass vaccines. I don't blame them. This is new to all of us, so it's just being human by learning from our mistakes.

Trump didn't rule out any manufacturer of vaccines, but made sure we had a guarantee with Moderna. Pfizer wanted to sell all over the world, and that's fine, but Trump didn't want the USA to just be a number.

My clinic is accepting people like me who have illnesses that have proven to be deadly if we catch this thing, and I can make an appointment anytime to get my first shot which I may do next week.

Trump told you guys CNN was bad and you've been in silly season ever since. Over 400,000 people have died from this and the media you guys use called it fake. So you don't have shit to say about CNN.

Fox never said it was fake, but they did say many times it's way overblown. The story I posted of my Uncle is told all over the country coast to coast. Without a doubt the numbers are as phony as a three dollar bill in an attempt to try and make Trump look bad which you took hook, line and sinker.

Joe just cleaned house at Voice of America.
It was 24/7 Trump propaganda not unlike we see see piped out of Russia or NoKo

Joe just cleaned house at Voice of America.
It was 24/7 Trump propaganda not unlike we see see piped out of Russia or NoKo
Like a true Stalinist.

Trump Admin led Operation Warp Speed, where the Trump Admin invested in six vaccines, resulting in two remarkably-effective ones in less than one year, an accomplishment the MSM said “would take a miracle.”

The Pfizer vaccine was approved Dec 11. The Moderna one on Dec. 24.

As of Jan 20th 2021 06:00 EST, over 16.5M doses had been administered. I think that means NBC thinks Trump is a miracle worker....
covid19.jpg

Biden's plans to mask up for 100 days, just happens to coincide with an expected seasonal reduction in cases that will occur after the Winter peak (which may have just recently occurred.)

Biden's plan to "put 100 million shots in arms" in 100 days is not very impressive.

He's just trying to get credit for Trump's incredible accomplishment. And the MSM will certainly praise Biden's "incredible leadership," which will simply be following the Trump plans that are already in place and working effectively.

Biden has never really been known for doing anything creative or remarkable. Correct me if I am wrong, but in 47+ years, he's really kind of been below average in the leadership department.

Updated: January 21, 2021, 11:19 AM EST
Vaccinations in the U.S. began Dec. 14 with health-care workers, and so far 17.2 million shots have been given, according to a state-by-state tally by Bloomberg and data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. In the last week, an average of 912,497 doses per day were administered.
https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/covid-vaccine-tracker-global-distribution/

Don't worry. We have a they....or whatever that thing is running HHS now.

Notice that Factcheckers never check Dems or Libtards.

Yes they do - ALL the time. Possibly the myriad of fact checking on Trump is because he's a prolific liar. 25,000 times in past 5 years? Ya, prolly ;)
I'd like to see some links of Biden being factchecked.
Especially his claim that he was Finnegan Biden's Grandmother.

That took me about 1.3 seconds - You're welcome!

Yes they do - ALL the time. Possibly the myriad of fact checking on Trump is because he's a prolific liar. 25,000 times in past 5 years? Ya, prolly ;)

That link was factchecking allegations made AGAINST Biden. Basically a page propping up Joe.
Their bias is shown in one line...."Joe Biden delivered an inauguration speech that left little for Factcheckers". Wow, How hard-hitting.
I was referring to untruths made by Joe that were factchecked. Got any.

That link was factchecking allegations made AGAINST Biden. Basically a page propping up Joe.
Their bias is shown in one line...."Joe Biden delivered an inauguration speech that left little for Factcheckers". Wow, How hard-hitting.
I was referring to untruths made by Joe that were factchecked. Got any.

You didn't look very carefully my friend.

Forum List

Back