Major CNN Lie

An anonymous source said Trump had “no plan to distribute the vaccine” and Biden will have to “start from scratch” or “square one”.

Of course, the self-proclaimed "objective" CNN dutifully reported it without any vetting. However, here is the plan, part of Operation Warp Speed, that Trump had to distribute the vaccine:

https://www.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/strategy-for-distributing-covid-19-vaccine.pdf

St. Fauci even said as such in his press brief. Suddenly, if Fauci contradicts a president, it's not front page news.. how odd.

So, as a fact, CNN lied, and gave complete misinformation. There was a plan. Yet, CNN said, in absolutely fashion that Trump had NO plan. You can critique the current plan, but to say “no plan” is a lie.

Meanwhile, CNN has declared that media sources that lie and spread disinformation should be censored. So, they should be more than happy to keep this standard and censor themselves! Also Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube should censor them. As a Conservative, I don't agree with it, but I didn't make the standard, they did. It's up to them to be consistent or just further reveal that they have no objective standards, and they simply work for the Democrat party. If they don't demonize themselves, and they aren't censored by big tech, it will once again reveal their bias, which occurs on a daily basis.
What's the difference between CNN and North Korean media?

CNN should be removed from all airports. They work for the Democratic Party and spew disinformation 24/7. The FCC needs to step in and remove "Big Brother" from public TV screens.
They announced last week that would happen. I always wondered why they were on all airports, and found out that they paid millions to these airports each year. Now, with cellphones and laptops they realised thet were wasting money.
Thank you, I didn't realize that! I wonder what airports will put on instead?

An anonymous source said Trump had “no plan to distribute the vaccine” and Biden will have to “start from scratch” or “square one”.

Of course, the self-proclaimed "objective" CNN dutifully reported it without any vetting. However, here is the plan, part of Operation Warp Speed, that Trump had to distribute the vaccine:

https://www.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/strategy-for-distributing-covid-19-vaccine.pdf

St. Fauci even said as such in his press brief. Suddenly, if Fauci contradicts a president, it's not front page news.. how odd.

So, as a fact, CNN lied, and gave complete misinformation. There was a plan. Yet, CNN said, in absolutely fashion that Trump had NO plan. You can critique the current plan, but to say “no plan” is a lie.

Meanwhile, CNN has declared that media sources that lie and spread disinformation should be censored. So, they should be more than happy to keep this standard and censor themselves! Also Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube should censor them. As a Conservative, I don't agree with it, but I didn't make the standard, they did. It's up to them to be consistent or just further reveal that they have no objective standards, and they simply work for the Democrat party. If they don't demonize themselves, and they aren't censored by big tech, it will once again reveal their bias, which occurs on a daily basis.
The leftist media produces stories so that Democrats can use them to quote and claim as fact.

Wait and see how they change the criteria for death certs.
Now if you die from cancer and Covid, they will put cancer as the reason. This will dramatically lower the Covid death toll.

Trust me, I know all about that one. My Uncle died late summer from colon cancer at the age of 94. His son was taking care of him, and because he couldn't walk, he never went anywhere. When things looked like the end, his son called the rest of the family to say their likely last goodbyes, and I'm sure a lot of hugs and kisses went around the 11 people there.

Got a call from my father a few days later saying he was quarantined. My Uncle supposedly tested positive when he got to the VA. None of the people including my 89 year old father had it. Nobody that was in contact with my Uncle before that day had it.

My cousins came over for a visit a month or so later. He showed me a picture of his fathers death certificate stating cause of death was Covid. What I didn't know is on his dying bed, he told his sons he begged forgiveness of the family for what he did to them. This WWII vet didn't die with dignity as he should have, he died with shame all because of politics.

One would have to be a big sucker to believe anything on CNN...and the rest of the American media for that matter....a new media source has arrived just in time...NewsMax and OAN and many other on line outlets of fair and balanced news....
Cut the cable...streaming is the new way...and CNN won't get your money....plus its a better picture....no bothersome pixilating....

One would have to be a big sucker to believe anything on CNN...and the rest of the American media for that matter....a new media source has arrived just in time...NewsMax and OAN and many other on line outlets of fair and balanced news....
Cut the cable...streaming is the new way...and CNN won't get your money....plus its a better picture....no bothersome pixilating....

Yes, but I don't feel like watching television in front of my computer. I'm not getting rid of my beautiful 80" HD television I have now so I can stream. I think HGTV is making a huge mistake by taking their best shows and putting it on their stream called Discovery. I'm not signing on to that.

OAN is okay, but they don't have any shows that grab me. It's just plain news. I heard some people say they've abandoned the voter fraud stories after the riot. So I even question their ethics.

CNN should be removed from all airports. They work for the Democratic Party and spew disinformation 24/7. The FCC needs to step in and remove "Big Brother" from public TV screens.

Apple's Macintosh Super Bowl ads are more ironic now than ever.
Instead of Big Tech and CNN smashing down Big Brother they ARE Big Brother.
CNN used to play continuously at a gym I belonged to and that and the mask that they
stridently insisted I wear while trying to exercise were the main reasons I abruptly left
(gangster rap videos too as long as I'm venting) and I've never regretted leaving.

Now if you die from cancer and Covid, they will put cancer as the reason. This will dramatically lower the Covid death toll.

Trust me, I know all about that one. My Uncle died late summer from colon cancer at the age of 94. His son was taking care of him, and because he couldn't walk, he never went anywhere. When things looked like the end, his son called the rest of the family to say their likely last goodbyes, and I'm sure a lot of hugs and kisses went around the 11 people there.

Got a call from my father a few days later saying he was quarantined. My Uncle supposedly tested positive when he got to the VA. None of the people including my 89 year old father had it. Nobody that was in contact with my Uncle before that day had it.

My cousins came over for a visit a month or so later. He showed me a picture of his fathers death certificate stating cause of death was Covid. What I didn't know is on his dying bed, he told his sons he begged forgiveness of the family for what he did to them. This WWII vet didn't die with dignity as he should have, he died with shame all because of politics.
A family member died from cancer...he was a very nice man...in the rest home where he died there was a covid positive test in another patient so they locked down...his family couldn't be with him as he died....

Sure enough when they received the death cert it stated covid....so they hired a top legal firm to sue the nursing home for not protecting him...

The next week they changed the cause of death to cancer.....

We have been played like no one ever has...the real power in the world wanted Trump gone and they played their hand masterfully...it could not have happened without our intelligence agencies being involved as well as China...and possibly intel groups within the EU....If we had a proper investigative news media we might be able to uncover it all.....

Fox News reported that CNN repeated this LIE 47 times AFTER it was debunked.
The democrats' MSM propaganda networks never even reported on the riots in Seattle, Denver, and Portland.
All propaganda all the time...

.....yeah "mostly peaceful" as the background images of cars, streets, buildings raged in a blazing fiery inferno.

Fox ‘news’ is an unreliable source and can’t be trusted; a reliable source needs to be cited.

As is the case with conservatives, conservative media are dishonest, corrupt, and prone to lying.

And don’t bother lying about the ‘liberal’ MSM refusing to report such news.

A family member died from cancer...he was a very nice man...in the rest home where he died there was a covid positive test in another patient so they locked down...his family couldn't be with him as he died....

Sure enough when they received the death cert it stated covid....so they hired a top legal firm to sue the nursing home for not protecting him...

We have been played like no one ever has...the real power in the world wanted Trump gone and they played their hand masterfully...it could not have happened without our intelligence agencies being involved as well as China...and possibly intel groups within the EU....If we had a proper investigative news media we might be able to uncover it all.....

I'm not a conspiracy kind of person, but there are incidents like we've experienced that happen all the time. I wonder if we will ever get the real truth here. After my Uncle died, the VA called my cousin to rate the care his father got in the VA. He told him the care was fine, he didn't have a problem with the care, but........

The doctor on the phone told my cousin to take a number. He's in a long line of family members that felt the exact same way.

The lies and deception surrounding this corona bio engineered flu virus are abominable. The people who are responsible and truly knew for perpetrating this crime should be hung in the public square.

Anti Trump people in all lines of work joined in on the hype...doctors labs state governments...other nations....its amazing what they did....I can see now that we have completely lost the ability as Americans to steer our nation and select our leaders....

Those days are over until we start getting as active in the game as they are...run for office donate to Trump like candidates....boycott MSM and big monopolized tech....pull your kids out of public school...be proactive or we will never be the same again as a free and prosperous nation....

Trump Admin led Operation Warp Speed, where the Trump Admin invested in six vaccines, resulting in two remarkably-effective ones in less than one year, an accomplishment the MSM said “would take a miracle.”

The Pfizer vaccine was approved Dec 11. The Moderna one on Dec. 24.

As of Jan 20th 2021 06:00 EST, over 16.5M doses had been administered. I think that means NBC thinks Trump is a miracle worker....
covid19.jpg

Biden's plans to mask up for 100 days, just happens to coincide with an expected seasonal reduction in cases that will occur after the Winter peak (which may have just recently occurred.)

Biden's plan to "put 100 million shots in arms" in 100 days is not very impressive.

He's just trying to get credit for Trump's incredible accomplishment. And the MSM will certainly praise Biden's "incredible leadership," which will simply be following the Trump plans that are already in place and working effectively.

Biden has never really been known for doing anything creative or remarkable. Correct me if I am wrong, but in 47+ years, he's really kind of been below average in the leadership department.

Updated: January 21, 2021, 11:19 AM EST
Vaccinations in the U.S. began Dec. 14 with health-care workers, and so far 17.2 million shots have been given, according to a state-by-state tally by Bloomberg and data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. In the last week, an average of 912,497 doses per day were administered.
https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/covid-vaccine-tracker-global-distribution/

LIAR!
That is a "plan" to create a plan which is no plan at all. Your own link proves CNN correct.
From your own link: "OWS and partners are developing a plan for delivering a safe and effective product to Americans as quickly and reliably as possible."

Did you get that, "are developing" means no plan is yet developed!!!!

The sky is blue, water's wet, the media lies...

The Pfizer vaccine was approved Dec 11. The Moderna one on Dec. 24.

As of Jan 20th 2021 06:00 EST, over 16.5M doses had been administered. I think that means NBC thinks Trump is a miracle worker....

The problem with the Pfizer vaccine is they refused to sign a contract with the USA. Moderna said they would and that's why Trump went with them months before any FDA approval. President Trump wanted to make sure Americans came first.

Trump told you guys CNN was bad and you've been in silly season ever since. Over 400,000 people have died from this and the media you guys use called it fake. So you don't have shit to say about CNN.

Read the damn "plan". It talks about what they want to do, not how they are actually going to do it.

Forum List

Back