Major accomplishment for Barak Obama!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Obama Achieves Milestone That Some Consider Symbolic of His Presidency TheBlaze.com

That's right, Obama has golfed 200 round while in office. Pretty impressive.

Actually, I think Obama was born to golf. Think about it. He can take all his rage out on a little white ball as he smashes the hell out of it while trying to control and micromanage every aspect of it's trajectory with the full knowledge that in the end, he will cause it to vanish down a little black hole.

If I were president, I would reclaim all the golf courses in the US and turn them into public housing projects.

I would be a left winged hero.......to everyone but Obama and his rich progressive friends.

Obama Achieves Milestone That Some Consider Symbolic of His Presidency TheBlaze.com

Actually, I think Obama was born to golf. Think about it. He can take all his rage out on a little white ball as he smashes the hell out of it while trying to control and micromanage every aspect of it's trajectory with the full knowledge that in the end, he will cause it to vanish down a little black hole.

Wow. So he's reached three milestones:

a) The most golf games of any President in the history of Presidents.
b) The first black President in the history of Presidents.
c) The worst President in the history of Presidents.

Impressive!

or he can lie about that triple bogey and call it an eagle

Is 200 a lot in 6 years?

That's 33.33 games per year. There are 12 months in a year so he's out playing golf almost 3 times a month (and that's not counting his vacations, basketball games, visits to the gym, etc.). I'd say that's more than "the leader of the free world" should partake in. Especially when America is facing so many problems.

Is 200 a lot in 6 years?

That's 33.33 games per year. There are 12 months in a year so he's out playing golf almost 3 times a month (and that's not counting his vacations, basketball games, visits to the gym, etc.). I'd say that's more than "the leader of the free world" should partake in. Especially when America is facing so many problems.
and still ain't worth a damn

Is 200 a lot in 6 years?

and still ain't worth a damn

In a way ... America is probably better off that Obama misses so much work. We'd likely be a lot worse off if he was a reliable employee.

Forum List

Back