Mainstream Americans think the Democratic Party has gone too far left.

No, I was born into a time of panicked authoritarian busybodies.

And their helpers, like you.

You think the people in power pushing all that shit are impacted like the rest of us?

You outer party types are fucking so short sighted.
No you're just afraid of change. It's not really anything to be ashamed of but being continually blindsided by the world has got to make you crazy.

He isn't the only one. If you watch his show on HBO, he is definitely a Liberal and supports Liberal values. And he sees how insane the Democratic Party has become with:

-- Vaccine and Mask Mandates
-- Defund the Police / turn a blind eye to crime
-- Over Regulation
-- Secret night flights with planes filled with illegals dropped off all over the US
-- Ridiculous inflation (my grocery bill is on average 30% higher not 7%...true inflation0
-- Major mess in the exit out of Afghanistan
-- Basically telling Putin he can take the Ukraine
-- Justice Sotomayor and her misinformation on COVID

Come on man!

Truth over Facts

ā€œItā€™s not me whoā€™s changed, itā€™s the left. A large contingent has gone mental, and Iā€™m willing to call them out.ā€

Critics (aka idiot leftists like rightwinger and colfax_m have been harsh on Maher as of late, claiming that he never made fun of the left as much as he does now. Maher countered, ā€œYeah, because they didnā€™t give me so much to work with. The oath of office I took was to comedy.ā€

ā€œI travel in every state now, back on the road, and the red states are a joy and the blue states are a pain in the a**. For no reason,ā€ Maher remarked.

ā€œExcept the world recognizes natural immunity. We donā€™t,ā€ Maher argued, ā€œbecause everything in this country has to go through the pharmaceutical companies. Natural immunity is the best kind of immunity. We shouldnā€™t fire people who have natural immunity because they donā€™t get the vaccine. We should hire them. Yes?ā€

Maher then referred to a poll that shows 41 percent of Democrats believe that unvaccinated people have more than a 50 percent risk of hospitalization when itā€™s actually ā€œ0.89%.ā€ Maher added that itā€™s ā€œ0.01%ā€ for vaccinated individuals.

ā€œSo in both cases, the correct answer is less than 1%. They thought it was over 50. How do people, especially of one party, get such a bad idea? Where did that come from?ā€ he wondered.

You should thank Fox for all that good far right wing indoctrination you suffer from. You are bigly pathetic!

No you're just afraid of change. It's not really anything to be ashamed of but being continually blindsided by the world has got to make you crazy.

I am not a fan of making my life harder for bullshit reasons via government fiat.

Why does "saving the planet" require me lowering my living standards.

Eat bugs instead of meat, no ICE cars, bring your own bags, sort your garbage for no reason.

I am not a fan of making my life harder for bullshit reasons via government fiat.

Why does "saving the planet" require me lowering my living standards.

Eat bugs instead of meat, no ICE cars, bring your own bags, sort your garbage for no reason.
The world does not revolve around you no matter how much you want it to. Whoever told you that it should was lying to your face.

The world does not revolve around you no matter how much you want it to. Whoever told you that it should was lying to your face.

Then why do all your plans require me to change how I live my life?

Why do they all require me to lower my standard of living for no real return?

Mainstream America thinks the Republican Party is criminal enterprise. And theyre right.

Only deluded SJW morons and your NeverTrump Quislings think that.
This thread is about what mainstream folks like Bill Mayer think. Not brainwashed turds like you. You wanna know what Bill thinks? Watch the video.

This thread is about what mainstream folks like Bill Mayer think. Not brainwashed turds like you. You wanna know what Bill thinks? Watch the video.

You don't get to define "mainstream" Biden butt boi

Bill is a self absorbed liberal douche, but at least he is a free speech advocate, and a worthy opponent.

As opposed to the cancel culture twatwave you belong to.

You don't get to define "mainstream" Biden butt boi

Bill is a self absorbed liberal douche, but at least he is a free speech advocate, and a worthy opponent.

As opposed to the cancel culture twatwave you belong to.
Genius. The OP defined mainstream by using Bill Mayers opinion on the Democratic Party as the example. I am following the rules set in the OP. Bill Maher is mainstream and thinks Republicans are utterly broken as a party. Anti science and un-compromising in their lunacy. His opinion. Not my rant.

Genius. The OP defined mainstream by using Bill Mayers opinion on the Democratic Party as the example. I am following the rules set in the OP. Bill Maher is mainstream and thinks Republicans are utterly broken as a party. Anti science and un-compromising in their lunacy. His opinion. Not my rant.

The OP can call a turnip an orange for all I care. And gotcha'ism is the primordial ooze of debate boards.

and Maher can think whatever he wants about me and my ilk, as long as he doesn't try to silence us.

That's one thing SJW censorship junkies like you can't fathom.

He isn't the only one. If you watch his show on HBO, he is definitely a Liberal and supports Liberal values. And he sees how insane the Democratic Party has become with:

-- Vaccine and Mask Mandates
-- Defund the Police / turn a blind eye to crime
-- Over Regulation
-- Secret night flights with planes filled with illegals dropped off all over the US
-- Ridiculous inflation (my grocery bill is on average 30% higher not 7%...true inflation0
-- Major mess in the exit out of Afghanistan
-- Basically telling Putin he can take the Ukraine
-- Justice Sotomayor and her misinformation on COVID

Come on man!

Truth over Facts

ā€œItā€™s not me whoā€™s changed, itā€™s the left. A large contingent has gone mental, and Iā€™m willing to call them out.ā€

Critics (aka idiot leftists like rightwinger and colfax_m have been harsh on Maher as of late, claiming that he never made fun of the left as much as he does now. Maher countered, ā€œYeah, because they didnā€™t give me so much to work with. The oath of office I took was to comedy.ā€

ā€œI travel in every state now, back on the road, and the red states are a joy and the blue states are a pain in the a**. For no reason,ā€ Maher remarked.

ā€œExcept the world recognizes natural immunity. We donā€™t,ā€ Maher argued, ā€œbecause everything in this country has to go through the pharmaceutical companies. Natural immunity is the best kind of immunity. We shouldnā€™t fire people who have natural immunity because they donā€™t get the vaccine. We should hire them. Yes?ā€

Maher then referred to a poll that shows 41 percent of Democrats believe that unvaccinated people have more than a 50 percent risk of hospitalization when itā€™s actually ā€œ0.89%.ā€ Maher added that itā€™s ā€œ0.01%ā€ for vaccinated individuals.

ā€œSo in both cases, the correct answer is less than 1%. They thought it was over 50. How do people, especially of one party, get such a bad idea? Where did that come from?ā€ he wondered.

So you think you and Bill Maher are "mainstream Americans?"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You should thank Fox for all that good far right wing indoctrination you suffer from. You are bigly pathetic!
Really? Bill Maher is on Fox? News to me. Are you ever not a deranged leftist prick?

Really? Bill Maher is on Fox? News to me. Are you ever not a deranged leftist prick?

The OP can call a turnip an orange for all I care. And gotcha'ism is the primordial ooze of debate boards.

and Maher can think whatever he wants about me and my ilk, as long as he doesn't try to silence us.

That's one thing SJW censorship junkies like you can't fathom.
Whoā€™s banning books? Oh. The Florida governor. And the Texas Legislature. If you are going to ā€œclaimā€ youā€™re educated then surely you see that the Republican Party is lost in la la land. A bunch of nuts. If you think there is any honest vestige of ā€œsmall government individual rights poor people can die I donā€™t careā€ left in the Republican Party youā€™re wrong. All thatā€™s left is poor preppie can die.

If you truly have a masters degree then you know that vaccines work, even shingles vaccine at 75% efficacy. You also know the election was as fraud free as any weā€™ve ever had. You also know that the infrastructure bill is great for America and highly targeted at hard infrastructure. You know that democrats continue to be better stewards of the economy, employment, and the deficit.

Forum List

Back