Mail Order Brides: Immigration

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Many European women have been recently listing themselves as mail order bride candidates on the World Wide Web.

A good number of these women are awaiting American bachelors to find brides from Europe to invite to live with them in the USA as legal (green card or passport holding) residents.

Mail order bride services are nothing new, but the modern consumerism era which makes immigration an economic issue as well as a political one perhaps encourages people to look at mail order brides as potential messengers of legal and healthy immigration.

As long as the proper system securities are in place and being adequately funded, mail order brides becoming U.S. citizens should be as encouraging to globalization as is the monetary successes of the Taco Bell (serving Americanized Mexican convenience foods) franchise.

One question that arises is the following:

"Are European mail order brides feeling satisfied with Americanization?"

:eusa_shifty:

I suspect those would-be brides are a localized phenomenon, coming from - I would guess - Russia and Portugal mainly.

Any hard data on this?

The Woman in Wonderland

According to the study presented on the following website, a good number of them are coming from Russia, so you can probably snoop around for more studies/data.

Russian Mail Order Bride Case Study

I remember the theme in "The Iliad" (Homer): two massive armies engage in a war of attrition over the honor of a beautiful woman named Helen. Civilizations are willing to justify just about anything if/when a romantic excuse is available.

During the 1916 Irish freedom movement (i.e., Michael Collins), how did the British Empire's stern policies towards pedestrianism affect the everyday Irish peoples' perspective on lifestyle self-determination? Did the Irish feel compelled to come up with 'romantic' justifications for their cause? This is a tricky issue indeed.

The management of the mail order bride industry especially as it applies to the Internet really reveals the double-edged sword associated with widespread access to the World Wide Web: how do you regulate the flow of information in a time when mass flow itself is in demand?

I recommend the following book to anyone interested in this populist subject:

"Hearts West: True Stories of Mail-Order Brides on the Frontier" (Chris Enss)

:afro:

poster.jpg

I've heard they don't actually like it being called "mail order" marriage, since that implies wrong things about it. It's actually a matchmaking industry. Women pay the companies to create a personal ad with the kind of man they're looking for and their personal contact information. Men pay the companies to look at the ads, choose whom they like, and contact her through the information she provided. If it works out then great. If not then oh well. Both parties are paying for the opportunity to meet the other and either can opt out of communication at any time.

Russian Website: Diplomacy Direction

Well, I just found a terrific bride-arrangement service website featuring interested women from Russia. You have to purchase credits to chat or you can purchase extra credits to send and receive profile videos.

Some of these women seem interested in establishing legitimate residency based married lives. I wonder how many of them have seen the film "American Psycho" [2000]. A mischief-minded individual could establish contact with one of these Russian women, seeking to create trouble or make life conveniently criminal.

However, this Russian website seems well-regulated and difficult somewhat to counterfeit or bamboozle. Such are the niceties of credit-based Internet activity. I suppose it's no safer to meet a bachelor online than it is to meet one in a nightclub.

I was considering establishing correspondence with one of these Russian women and creating some kind of pedestrian simpatico:

"Hello Tatka (sample name). My name is Abishai, and I'm a princely heir. I'm interested in establishing a Russian mail-order-bride as a Christian liaison. Your end of the bargain is to confirm that our Internet correspondence was in fact politically profitable."

We could try to comment on the details of eager foreign terrorists seek to hack into American Internet networks, prompting the NSA to monitor all kinds of Internet traffic (i.e., Project Cyber-Homeland). Why the Internet?

A mail-order-bride registry can be romantic or taxing. This should be part of the immigration conversation.

:afro:

Russian Bride Service Website

mob.jpg

I will do a lot of weird shit, but I will never try importing a bride. Some of those bitches are mean as hell, especially the The one from the Philippines. You could wake up with a knife in your head and your bank account drained.

I actually know a guy who did this with a Philippino chick. After marrying she turned into a bitch, took about $100k from him, wired it back home to her family, and beat the shit out of him. Now she is staying in the marital residence and will not leave. I don't feel sorry for him because he got himself into this, against the advice from everybody. But still, damn... That bitch is pure evil trash!

Forum List

Back