Mail in voting - Democrats again the party of despotism

If voting in person is too much of an ordeal then you are unqualified to vote so dont
Really? Says who? Are people with covid unqualified? What about people who do not have vehicles, or their polling places have been shut down? What about disabled folks who can't leave the house? How are they unqualified? If you are unable to answer, then you are nothing but a liar.
Once again shit for brains. 5% of the population has always voted by mail which is not the same as all or mostly all of the voters
And who says so is anyone with an ounce of gumption snd motivation
Typical liberal hoax trying to present the exception as the rule
You can't answer any of my questions. You lose.

By the way, Republicans closing 868 polling places in the south in minority areas, is going to change the way we vote because of voter suppression,and turn this country back to "all" the people who deserve a free and fair election. So screw you mf.
Answered all of them but you reject the answers so you engage in liberal make pretend that they weren’t answered. Also, with any given point and counterpoint dialogue at USMB it is Never incumbent upon one party to respond to questions that another party crafts up and certainly not to their satisfaction. It’s called diversion which equals hoaxing.

This is taking a simple and accurate method and turning it into an agenda fulfilling nightmare.
“Expert analysis of each signature” would take many many months.
Libs don’t want results from this election because they fear the result.
So what you're saying is that absentee balloting (which Republicans have used for years) is not valid?
That method has always been for a tiny minority and not the total voting public.
A tiny minority? Entire states vote exclusively by mail and have for years. In 2016 over 20% of all votes were cast by mail.

223K Clark County NV Mail Ballots Went to Wrong Addresses in 2020 Primary

County Returns: 17% of Clark County Voter Roll Shows Wrong Addresses

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:That's fraud? Shit man! Get a clue.

No, that's incompetence.
Thanks, you just argued against your own argument that it was fraud, and replaced it with incompetence. Dude, you are too easy.

Thanks, you just argued against your own argument

How did pointing out the inability of the Post office to correctly mail out millions of ballots argue against voter fraud which is made easier by mailing out ballots to every registered voter?
It isn't the job of the post office to read other people's mail. It's their job to deliver it. If the envelopes show a different address, that's not on the post office.

Do you make it a habit to present to us ridiculous arguments because you cannot produce any intelligent one's?

If the envelopes show a different address, that's not on the post office.

So the voter rolls are that fucked up?
Maybe mailing everyone a ballot without purging dead, moved and invalid registrations is a stupid idea? I see why you like it.

Do you make it a habit to present to us ridiculous arguments

I make it a habit to refute your ridiculous arguments.
Who said anything about purging dead people? I didn't,you did. Purging voters illegally for double voting when that didn't happen is not an argument you have the luxury of refuting; The Election Was Stolen - Here’s How... - Greg Palast

Start refuting loser.

Who said anything about purging dead people?

Dead people shouldn't be purged?

Purging voters illegally

Can you read?

Does this sound like too many people were purged in Nevada?

This thread is not about whether or not government mailing ballots all over the place without being prompted is a good idea or not. I think it's not, but that's for another thread.

The parties of course are competing with each other. And realistically, there are only two parties that win any substantial number of elections. Fair play in all competitions is that rules are agreed on before the competition by the contestants.

That Democrats are ramming a new system down everyone's throats is in itself wrong and despotic. The parties should agree to changing the system of deciding who wins those competitions before the competition. One party should not be able to unilaterally change the rules themselves on their own.

Democrats keep saying we're a "democracy." Well, when one side is deciding how we determine the winner, it's not. Democrats are more and more like any despotic government that decides how elections will be run and who will win.

If mail in ballots are better, then we need to take the time and figure out how to make it work so both sides are comfortable.

So the question to address in the thread: Should one party be able to unilaterally be able to change the basic rules of the game over the objections of the other party?

I say no. Republicans should not be able to do it either

Gee, your unbiased opinion is ... well bullshit. The D's support universal suffrage (and that means every citizen of the United States has the absolute right to vote, born here or naturalized) Period, end of debate.

The GOP seeks to suppress the vote of US Citizens. That cannot be denied.

So, attacking the argument without refuting it, shows you lost the argument.

Have you always been a fucktard, or is this a recent change?

1597009007558.png

1597009074173.png

Can you comprehend what this means?

410-20 in the House.

Unanimous consent in the Senate. No one in the Senate voted against it.

Now what kind of stupid twat takes this bill and says it's the Republicans that are to blame?

Oh, there you are.......LOL!

This is taking a simple and accurate method and turning it into an agenda fulfilling nightmare.
So what you're saying is that absentee balloting (which Republicans have used for years) is not valid?
That method has always been for a tiny minority and not the total voting public.
A tiny minority? Entire states vote exclusively by mail and have for years. In 2016 over 20% of all votes were cast by mail.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:That's fraud? Shit man! Get a clue.

No, that's incompetence.
Thanks, you just argued against your own argument that it was fraud, and replaced it with incompetence. Dude, you are too easy.

Thanks, you just argued against your own argument

How did pointing out the inability of the Post office to correctly mail out millions of ballots argue against voter fraud which is made easier by mailing out ballots to every registered voter?
It isn't the job of the post office to read other people's mail. It's their job to deliver it. If the envelopes show a different address, that's not on the post office.

Do you make it a habit to present to us ridiculous arguments because you cannot produce any intelligent one's?

If the envelopes show a different address, that's not on the post office.

So the voter rolls are that fucked up?
Maybe mailing everyone a ballot without purging dead, moved and invalid registrations is a stupid idea? I see why you like it.

Do you make it a habit to present to us ridiculous arguments

I make it a habit to refute your ridiculous arguments.
Who said anything about purging dead people? I didn't,you did. Purging voters illegally for double voting when that didn't happen is not an argument you have the luxury of refuting; The Election Was Stolen - Here’s How... - Greg Palast

Start refuting loser.

Who said anything about purging dead people?

Dead people shouldn't be purged?

Purging voters illegally

Can you read?

Does this sound like too many people were purged in Nevada?

You keep inventing stupid questions that you imagine others are arguing against. LOl! This is how you spend your day.

If voting in person is too much of an ordeal then you are unqualified to vote so dont
Really? Says who? Are people with covid unqualified? What about people who do not have vehicles, or their polling places have been shut down? What about disabled folks who can't leave the house? How are they unqualified? If you are unable to answer, then you are nothing but a liar.
Once again shit for brains. 5% of the population has always voted by mail which is not the same as all or mostly all of the voters
And who says so is anyone with an ounce of gumption snd motivation
Typical liberal hoax trying to present the exception as the rule
Chain of custody broken

This thread is not about whether or not government mailing ballots all over the place without being prompted is a good idea or not. I think it's not, but that's for another thread.

The parties of course are competing with each other. And realistically, there are only two parties that win any substantial number of elections. Fair play in all competitions is that rules are agreed on before the competition by the contestants.

That Democrats are ramming a new system down everyone's throats is in itself wrong and despotic. The parties should agree to changing the system of deciding who wins those competitions before the competition. One party should not be able to unilaterally change the rules themselves on their own.

Democrats keep saying we're a "democracy." Well, when one side is deciding how we determine the winner, it's not. Democrats are more and more like any despotic government that decides how elections will be run and who will win.

If mail in ballots are better, then we need to take the time and figure out how to make it work so both sides are comfortable.

So the question to address in the thread: Should one party be able to unilaterally be able to change the basic rules of the game over the objections of the other party?

I say no. Republicans should not be able to do it either

Gee, your unbiased opinion is ... well bullshit. The D's support universal suffrage (and that means every citizen of the United States has the absolute right to vote, born here or naturalized) Period, end of debate.

The GOP seeks to suppress the vote of US Citizens. That cannot be denied.
How can the GOP if absentees can vote by mail? Son there again show’s your stupid yet again

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Ha, you forgot about the defunding process of the post office by Trump. Mail in will be a disaster if you defund and suppress the vote that way.

It will be a disaster regardless.
Defunding the post office by Trump to suppress the vote is disastrous for voters. That's the only disaster there is.

They lost $2.2 billion in the 2nd quarter, without hundreds of millions of ballots being sent out.
Has nothing to do with it. Trump and the Republicans have been defunding the post office for a long time. And now they will go in over drive with it. They knew a long time ago, that Covid would bring on mail- in -voting. They have to stop it to suppress the vote. There is no legitimate reason to defund an institution that has been successful for decades other than to suppress the vote and feed the corporate elites.

Has nothing to do with it. Trump and the Republicans have been defunding the post office for a long time.

Sneaky how they stopped Clinton and Obama from funding it for 16 years, eh?

They have to stop it to suppress the vote. There is no legitimate reason to defund an institution that has been successful for decades

I know!!! And with a 20% failure rate on recent election mailings, what could go wrong?
how they stopped Clinton and Obama from funding it for 16 years, eh?
Uff...
The Gov't doesnt fund the USPS at all, dope.
Not a dime of tax money goes there.

Trump and the Republicans have been defunding the post office for a long time.

You should tell that to the stupid twat who posted this ^
I understand quite clearly what that poster meant. Why don't you?
Because you, like most Trumpians, are incompetent.

You said no tax dollars go there. Were you lying, or was the twat?
Your incompetence has left you adrift yet again.
I gave you the answer, dope.

If no taxpayer dollars fund them, Republicans can't defund them.

Don't tell the twat.

Don't tell the twat.
Your incompetence makes you appear retarded.
I've given you everything you need to understand what you should already know.
He invents scenarios out of thin air, as a response to an already failed argument, while in midstream, invents or implies other posters are telling him something else about a totally different topic. I argue him down about double voting purges of people that never existed, which stole over a million votes from minorities, and he twists the conversation that purging people are dead, is somehow the same thing. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: Their arguments go through such an ass whipping, that they have to twist the conversation to mean an entirely different thing. He talks about oranges in one post, then flips to apples in the next to camouflage how bad he got his ass kicked over oranges. Too funny.

Ha, you forgot about the defunding process of the post office by Trump. Mail in will be a disaster if you defund and suppress the vote that way.

It will be a disaster regardless.
Defunding the post office by Trump to suppress the vote is disastrous for voters. That's the only disaster there is.

They lost $2.2 billion in the 2nd quarter, without hundreds of millions of ballots being sent out.
Has nothing to do with it. Trump and the Republicans have been defunding the post office for a long time. And now they will go in over drive with it. They knew a long time ago, that Covid would bring on mail- in -voting. They have to stop it to suppress the vote. There is no legitimate reason to defund an institution that has been successful for decades other than to suppress the vote and feed the corporate elites.

Has nothing to do with it. Trump and the Republicans have been defunding the post office for a long time.

Sneaky how they stopped Clinton and Obama from funding it for 16 years, eh?

They have to stop it to suppress the vote. There is no legitimate reason to defund an institution that has been successful for decades

I know!!! And with a 20% failure rate on recent election mailings, what could go wrong?
how they stopped Clinton and Obama from funding it for 16 years, eh?
Uff...

Trump and the Republicans have been defunding the post office for a long time.

Because you, like most Trumpians, are incompetent.

Your incompetence has left you adrift yet again.
I gave you the answer, dope.

Don't tell the twat.

Don't tell the twat.
Your incompetence makes you appear retarded.
I've given you everything you need to understand what you should already know.
He's an argument/topic flipper when he's losing. Always has been. His pattern to hide his defeat is always the same.

He was referring to people voting multiple times, not multiple people voting, dumb ass. You're a liar, you know that

You are the liar. Republicans know the greater the turnout the less chance they have of winning.

Actually you're lying. That isn't what my post was about, it doesn't respond to what I said

Yes it dies. What you said does not jive. You made a whole bunch of false statements so the premise your question was based on is wrong.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Yes, within reason. Voting is a matter controlled by the state within guidelines set by the U.S. Constitution. If both governor and legislature of the state are controlled by one political party then of course they have leeway to some extent on voting procedures. However, the judicial branch of government is there to act upon any objection based on injustice.

For example, I'm sure the Democrats would follow through with a lawsuit if the GOP here in Arizona had passed a law this past Spring requiring mail-in voting as the only means to vote in yesterday's primary and this November's general election. I'm pretty sure the court would agree that it disenfranchises a good number of Native-American voters living on reservations on roads with no names where mail delivery is problematic at best.

Thank you! One of the few people who made an actual attempt to answer the question.

My question doesn't really specify the Federal level. I wanted to point that out. I don't think new rules should be rammed down either party's throat against their objections at the State or Federal level.

If Democrats really believed in democracy, this is the last thing they would do. Think about it. Democracy relies on that when you lose, you accept the results because the process was fair.

Doesn't that bother you? That ballots are being mailed all the hell over and half the country thinks that's not a valid way to determine who won an election? It is just part of ending belief in the American system

Again these are not new rules. Nevada has had absentee balloting in place for a long time. Mail in balloting has been in place for some time. Worth noting that many stateas run by Republicans have refused to allow voters to even vote absentee without excuses. You are not concerned about the fact that Republicans are ignoring Democrats.

There is no evidence that ballots are beingt mailed willy nilly. A big majority support mail in balloting. You are in the clear minority.

OK, so just to be clear. Your standard is that if any Democrat anywhere agrees to something, that is binding on you that you agreed to it. That's what you're arguing. That's just stupid

You are stupid. Your whole argument is stupid. Nevada has had absentee balloting for some time. Mail in balloting is not that much different. They certainly have safeguards in place to prevent fraud.

You're an imbecile. The issue is not absentee ballots. The issue is mailing out unsolicited ballots.

Listen you stupid schmuck. You write one post after another that misses the point and doesn't address anything I said. If you're going to dump your bile allover the board, at least FOLLOW THE DISCUSSION.

I've only ever put one person on ignore for pure stupidity and having a complete and utter inability to follow a discussion or address anything that I actually said. That was DanielPalos on this board. You're becoming a candidate to be number two.

Write your stupid, moronic, leftist bile and I'll respond. But again, ADDRESS WHAT I SAID

You are the imbecile. The issue is about mail-in voting. They are not unsolicited ballots. If a state votes by mail then it is not a surprise that you would receive a ballot in the mail. Washington and Oregon have sent out unsolicited ballots and not a hint of scandal.

You are the stupid schmuck. You can't stand the fact that people point out the garbage in your posts. Your stupidity is the one that is astonishing you fascist right wing pig. I don't give a damn what you do. I will cohntinue to point out your stupidity.

Have you clowns figured out why the Democrats picked the specific - very late - date they did for the 1st debate?

The 1st debate is scheduled for AFTER mail-in voting starts. So Biden can stumble, stutter, forget where he is, declare he hates all blacks and honestly declare Dems only pretend to like Latinos for their votes, and the ballots already cast can't be changed.

:p

Trump can talk about suburban housewives, the head coach of Alabama Lou Saban and honestly say he hates everyone except white males. There is absolutely no reason why people should not be able to vote before the first debate if they have made up their mind. No debate has changed the outcome since the 60s and maybe the 70s.

No debate has changed the outcome since the 60s and maybe the 70s.

Tell that to Dem nominee Michael Bloomberg.

Biden and his campaign know that if Biden demonstrates his obvious dementia in the debates its a massive game changer.

Donald Trump is the one that is batshit crazy.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
How is mail in voting a new system?

Because in the past you had to ask for a ballot. They didn't just send out ballots to everyone alive or dead they can imagine.

You didn't know that? Seriously? Where have you been, Antarctica?
They didn't just send out ballots to everyone alive or dead they can imagine.
That's your imagination, dope.

Bull shit, you made that up and you're completely wrong.

People die, they don't remove them from the voter registration rolls, they mail them a ballot. Anyone who gets that ballot can fill it out and mail it in. The person they voted for won't object. Can you think of why they won't object? LOL?

You don't understand that? How stupid are you?

1. Are you saying the Republicans doesn’t do that? Or both.

2. Show us evidence that MASSIVE mail in voter fraud existed, results and years.

I don't want either party to be able to do that

Yet Republicans have purged the voter rolls against the wishes of Democrats. Why don't they have a say.

Have you clowns figured out why the Democrats picked the specific - very late - date they did for the 1st debate?

The 1st debate is scheduled for AFTER mail-in voting starts. So Biden can stumble, stutter, forget where he is, declare he hates all blacks and honestly declare Dems only pretend to like Latinos for their votes, and the ballots already cast can't be changed.

Trump can talk about suburban housewives, the head coach of Alabama Lou Saban and honestly say he hates everyone except white males. There is absolutely no reason why people should not be able to vote before the first debate if they have made up their mind. No debate has changed the outcome since the 60s and maybe the 70s.

Thedebates did not hurt Bloomberg. It was his inability to win the black vote. When he went to a black church, the parishioners made their views known.

The debates did not hurt Bloomberg.

Hilarious!!!

He was in second place before and irrelevent after the first debate.
Dropped out 2 weeks later.
Despite spending nearly a billion dollars.

View attachment 372975

Feb. 20, 2020 at 12:19 p.m. CST

It took only minutes for the pummeling of former New York mayor Mike Bloomberg to commence at Wednesday’s Democratic presidential debate. “I’d like to talk about who we’re running against, a billionaire who calls women ‘fat broads’ and ‘horse-faced lesbians,’” Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) declared. “And, no, I’m not talking about Donald Trump. I’m talking about Mayor Bloomberg.”

You really believe that. Black voters in SC voted for Biden over Bloomberg. The debate had nothing to do with it.

Thedebates did not hurt Bloomberg. It was his inability to win the black vote. When he went to a black church, the parishioners made their views known.

Hilarious!!!

View attachment 372975

It took only minutes for the pummeling of former New York mayor Mike Bloomberg to commence at Wednesday’s Democratic presidential debate. “I’d like to talk about who we’re running against, a billionaire who calls women ‘fat broads’ and ‘horse-faced lesbians,’” Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) declared. “And, no, I’m not talking about Donald Trump. I’m talking about Mayor Bloomberg.”

You really believe that. Black voters in SC voted for Biden over Bloomberg. The debate had nothing to do with it.

Black voters in SC voted for Biden over Bloomberg.

By what margin?

The debate had nothing to do with it.

No kidding.

Hilarious!!!

View attachment 372975

By what margin?

No kidding.
That was before Biden exposed himself as a massive racist...

That is not evidence of fraud.

It's evidence that mailing ballots out to everyone would be a huge fuck up.

No it would not. Several states have done it for years.

Yup. With huge numbers of lost or spoiled ballots.

There is no evidence to support that.

Hilarious!!!

View attachment 372975

By what margin?

No kidding.

The black vote was 56% of the total in SC and 61% voted for Biden compared to 17 for Sanders. Bloomberg had major issues among black voters. When he attended a black church to speak the congregation turned their backs on him. That had nothing to do with the debate. Also Sanders winning in NH and Nevada united white voters behind Biden.

It is if they were votes

There is no evidence they were used fraudulantly.

Hilarious!!!

View attachment 372975

By what margin?

No kidding.

The black vote was 56% of the total in SC and 61% voted for Biden compared to 17 for Sanders. Bloomberg had major issues among black voters. When he attended a black church to speak the congregation turned their backs on him. That had nothing to do with the debate. Also Sanders winning in NH and Nevada united white voters behind Biden.

The black vote was 56% of the total in SC and 61% voted for Biden compared to 17 for Sanders.

And how many voted for Bloomberg?

Forum List

Back