...mail 500 million free rapid tests to Americans next month

I'm not going to take some medical test that Brandon sends me in the mail unsolicited. If I need a test, my personalized physician will tell me .

BTW, I had a COVID test already last winter and was negative.
If the test were good for Americans, Democrats would do everything they could to limit Americans access to them.

Any American who thinks Democrats have their best interest at heart is a total fool.

Biden administration REJECTED plan for 732M tests a month in October to cope with the holiday COVID surge: Psaki attempts to defend president's inaction by insisting there 'wasn't the demand' at the time​

• The Press Secretary was forced to defend and clean up her boss's remarks on the Omicron COVID variant
  • President Biden said on Wednesday night that the new Omicron variant caught the government by surprise
  • Psaki said that nobody 'knew there would be the number of different variants, nobody knew exactly how transmissible they would be' when asked about Biden conceding the federal response wasn't good enough
  • It was revealed hours later that the Biden administration was presented with a plan to avoid today's scenario
  • An administration official said the plan was rejected at the time because it was too big for available resources
  • Biden said nobody could have seen the highly contagious new strain coming or spreading so fast
  • But his own past remarks contain warnings about the possibility of new strains, and on multiple occasions Biden has promised to improve testing infrastructure and invest federal dollars into better access
  • That included a plan introduced in September to invest $2 billion in 280 Covid rapid tests for people
  • It is not even known how many of Biden's newly-announced 500 million tests will be immediately available or how quickly they can be shipped out to Americans
  • Amazon, Walgreens, CVS imposed limits on how many tests can be purchased
Comment:
They want to delay the testing, so that it can prolong the pandemic until voting in the mid-term election. Their plan is probably not going to work, as the employer testing mandates have already started and will soon increase dramatically without action by the SCOTUS.

Forum List

Back