...mail 500 million free rapid tests to Americans next month

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017

Biden to announce plan to mail 500 million free rapid tests to Americans next month.

What a stupid, fucking waste of money. What is this going to do? How is this going to help anything?

Yeah, I got wind of that yesterday.

Unless he gets with the CDC and limits the time you need to "quarantine" after a positive test (it's currently 10 days) then that's just going to shut the country down again.

Last edited:

Biden to announce plan to mail 500 million free rapid tests to Americans next month.

What a stupid, fucking waste of money. What is this going to do? How is this going to help anything?
The tests aren't free---the taxpayers are getting fucked again. Want a test---go buy one yourself.

I thought that I read that 73% of US cases were now Omricon----and Texas finally have a supposed death of old sick guy from it. This is going to blow up in Bidens face---when many test positive for Covid and nothing really happens to most all which is the case with Omicron---the economy will be closed initially creating havoc---but then there will open rebellion from pissed off people told to fear and destroy their lives (which includes the inflation thing) because of it. What a shit storm coming 2022.

Well considering how much the Obamacare website cost, I am guessing it will pale in comparison to how much Joe spends to build his website to request a free covid test. Spending lots of money pointlessly is "bold leadership" these days.

Why not? Then they can say, "we trusted the mail with life saving Coof tests, votes will be PERFECTLY SAFE". Your boys in DC are going to be desperate before next November.

It should decrease the mortality rate to nearly zero.

Sounds like another typical Washington waste of taxpayer dollars that will inevitably be screwed up by an inept bureaucracy.

It's a start. However, it's a bit late out of the barn. We needed this earlier this year. You want to send people back to the office? Kids back to school safely, then affordable, widely available, and accurate testing is needed.
New Hampshire just did this. Mailed out a couple hundred thousand kits. They all went in just a few hours.

I can see it now, the test kits arrive, some hen-pecked husband takes the test upon the insistence of his wife. No symptoms but he tests positive.....

Now, who's going to pay his wages for his days missed at work? How about his wife that will also have to quarantine....Their school age kids, the kids they were last in contact with in daycare, and on and on?

The dem's method of control is going to arrive right at your doorstep and some of you dumb shits are happy about it..

I can see it now, the test kits arrive, some hen-pecked husband takes the test upon the insistence of his wife. No symptoms but he tests positive.....

Now, who's going to pay his wages for his days missed at work? How about his wife that will also have to quarantine....Their school age kids, the kids they were last in contact with in daycare, and on and on?

The dem's method of control is going to arrive right at your doorstep and some of you dumb shits are happy about it..

Why can't we pay them with checks like we did under Trump? Trump backed bigger pay outs than what we actually did so....................

The test are made to get you sick. If a Democrat sends an American a medical test, Americans should treat it like mail from the Taliban.

I'm not going to take some medical test that Brandon sends me in the mail unsolicited. If I need a test, my personalized physician will tell me .

BTW, I had a COVID test already last winter and was negative.

Forum List

Back