Maher To Dem Sen.: If You Can’t Say the Words ‘Islamic Terrorism’, Dems Lose The Election

Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Maher is one of the few liberal males in America that still has his nut sack.

Bill Maher confronted Senator Cory Booker on his use of the phrase “violent extremism” instead of “Islamic extremism,” telling him that could seriously impact his party in the fall.

He pointed out that Democrats are looked on unfavorably for not being more upfront about the threat America faces. Booker acknowledged that it’s a serious threat, but pointed to Christian terrorists. Maher retorted, “Christians are not trying to get a dirty bomb.”

He told Booker that this is a “false equivalenty.” When Booker brought up how people don’t like fearmongering, Maher told him that fear is important to people and “it’s not mongering if there’s an attack.”

Maher implored him, “Just say Islamic terrorism. Just say those words and you’ll win the election. Don’t say those words and you’ll lose the election.”

Maher to Dem Sen.: If You Can’t Say the Words ‘Islamic Terrorism,’ Dems Lose the Election

I noticed Booker couldn't say the words and he made every possible false equivalent he could think of to avoid addressing the issue of ISLAMIC TERRORISM.

Mahr is one of the few honest left wingers out there. I'd disagree with 95% of his views but he's always honest and fair so I respect him.

I noticed Booker couldn't say the words and he made every possible false equivalent he could think of to avoid addressing the issue of ISLAMIC TERRORISM.

Yes, and notice he threw out the usual liberal cliche bilge:

Booker acknowledged that it’s a serious threat, but pointed to Christian terrorists.

These people just cannot help themselves, there's something in the liberal DNA, that forces them to bring up Christians, or Christianity when discussing Islamic terrorism.
They cannot simply acknowledge it, or admit it's a significant problem in the world today, without claiming it's no worse than Christians or Christianity.
They are mentally disturbed IMO.

Maher is one of the few liberal males in America that still has his nut sack.

Bill Maher confronted Senator Cory Booker on his use of the phrase “violent extremism” instead of “Islamic extremism,” telling him that could seriously impact his party in the fall.

He pointed out that Democrats are looked on unfavorably for not being more upfront about the threat America faces. Booker acknowledged that it’s a serious threat, but pointed to Christian terrorists. Maher retorted, “Christians are not trying to get a dirty bomb.”

He told Booker that this is a “false equivalenty.” When Booker brought up how people don’t like fearmongering, Maher told him that fear is important to people and “it’s not mongering if there’s an attack.”

Maher implored him, “Just say Islamic terrorism. Just say those words and you’ll win the election. Don’t say those words and you’ll lose the election.”

Maher to Dem Sen.: If You Can’t Say the Words ‘Islamic Terrorism,’ Dems Lose the Election

Yes, I disagree with Maher quite often. But I, as others here, do give him credit for not being afraid to say the obvious, and call certain things total B.S. irrespective of the fact no liberal or democrat will admit the same.

Here is where some of them stand. >> https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BxV6smMIQAAxPzg.jpg

Considering that religion is an idea, it is hard for an idea to do a physical act...

Stop acting like you don't understand. The muslim goal/religion is to take over the world and you must join up or be killed or slaved thru taxation or whatever.

Christianity would like many to convert but they are not forcing anything on anyone. The world would be better off if many followed the 10 commandments. They used to be posted on walls in schools. less killing, less bad behavior.

Stop it. just stop.

Considering that religion is an idea, it is hard for an idea to do a physical act...

Stop acting like you don't understand. The muslim goal/religion is to take over the world and you must join up or be killed or slaved thru taxation or whatever.

Christianity would like many to convert but they are not forcing anything on anyone. The world would be better off if many followed the 10 commandments. They used to be posted on walls in schools. less killing, less bad behavior.

Stop it. just stop.
The ratio of those that commit crimes is proportional in society.....always has been, always will be...

The ratio of those that commit crimes is proportional in society.....always has been, always will be...

Tell that to the Singaporeans or Saudis. Almost no crime. Quit spinning. Every muslim country is F'd up. Posted link above shows almost all terrorist acts are by muslim (2-3 per day). The problem is islam. All countries and all islam is a problem. The goal to kill or convert. You smart enough to see that. They just blew up 100 today.

I remember the Cold War, and liberals were doing the same thing they are now -- apologizing for the enemy.

Forum List

Back