MAGA

Mothers Against Greg Abbot is a fairly new group, but already has millons of viewers, all dedicated to firing Greg Abbot. You should check out some of their hard hitting videos showing just how bad Abbot is for mothers, women, and all Texans.

There we go, this is how Democrats are trying to hand total control of the Texas border over to the Drug Cartels. Lies and distortion about abortion.

Mothers Against Greg Abbot is a fairly new group, but already has millons of viewers, all dedicated to firing Greg Abbot. You should check out some of their hard hitting videos showing just how bad Abbot is for mothers, women, and all Texans.

You've never needed a permit to buy a gun in TX, so no, Abbott didn't make it legal. This is probably another holyweird funded group. And a woman standing in front of a 5-6 yo girl talking about trannie kids, give me a fucking break.

I totally forgot that beta male is the one that is running against Abbot. Wow, you would think the corrupt establishment would just give up on that guy.

This is probably another holyweird funded group.
The drug cartels have more to gain by Abbott's loss than the liberal elites do.
Apparently the Mexican cartel has invested too much money into Beto? Why else would the DNC let him run after his humiliating performance in the DNC presidential primaries in 2019?

OPEN BORDERS! FREE HEALTH CARE! HELL YEAH WE'LL TAKE YOUR GUNS!

:dunno:

I can't believe Abbot is only 8 points up.

He is like a dam holding back a tsunami.
(IMO? Mayorkas is on the take as well.)
6wckka.jpg
220px-Wanted_poster_of_Ismael_%22El_Mayo%22_Zambada.jpg

Even if this Mom's Against Greg Abbott PAC is grassroots, it is incredible that there are folks that are this dumb.

We should remember, er. . . Texans should remember who is now running Mexico, and keep that, "top of mind," when they go to vote.

:sigh2:

Abbot is a fuktard.

Although the ONLY GOOD THING he has done for this state, is shipping illegals to Nazicrats front doors!!!

Other that that, he's a piece of shit.

I'm using my write in vote for someone else.

ALLEN WEST FOR GOV.jpg

Last edited:
I have been in Texas for a week.
I have spotted ZERO MAGA hats.
Zero Defiance to my Mariner Jersey.

I LOVE this State. Which is Texas.
Gruene Hall.

Forum List

Back