MAGA COVID REPORT: July 9th. Gov. Kevin Stitt explains why he won't issue an order to wear masks. OOPS! Now Gov. got the COVID. WHEE!

Oklahoma's Governor Kevin Stitt announced today that he's tested positive for the Trump-virus...

Not sure if he's a MAGA chud or not, but I hope he gets well soon and, moreover, works overtime to keep his constituents safe.

Wear a mask folks. Politics isn't worth your health and certainly not worth your life, unless you're a useless idiot.
Inside the twisted mind of a Trump hater. The virus originated in Trump's lab but his diabolical plan backfired as he designed it to only infect Democrats.

only infect Democrats.

Ya know if anybody could do that, it would be him.

Way to go gov! You permitted Trump to hold his ill advised Tulsa rally without masks and social distancing. You re-opened your state way too early. Too bad.

Way to go gov! You permitted Trump to hold his ill advised Tulsa rally without masks and social distancing. You re-opened your state way too early. Too bad.
I had it no big whoop

Chris Cuomo as well as his old lady have the Corona Virus too. It just isn't a "conservative" disease.

And like the Mayor of Atlanta, who didn't attend a Trump rally in Tulsa and still caught COVID, he is perfectly fine, you imbecile.

Hes been told that he has it....so have many others only to find the lab either messed up or lied.....labs are going to be investigated in Florida...CA....AZ...and Texas.....

My nephew and his buddies started hanging out a month ago. 3 of his buddies got it 2 weeks ago and now my nephew has it. I saw him about 2 weeks ago so maybe I have it now too.

Because people didn't practice social distancing and because Republicans, and kids, refuse to wear masks, this thing is still a problem.

And I can't say I've been perfect. My small network of friends I'm around kept getting bigger and bigger and of course their network of friends got bigger and bigger too.

I may be dead in a month. We will see.

Hes been told that he has it....so have many others only to find the lab either messed up or lied.....labs are going to be investigated in Florida...CA....AZ...and Texas.....
OMG everyone's lying? Fauci, the CDC, World Health Organization?

The only one you don't think is lying is lying Trump.

The feds just today have ordered the hospitals to send their test to HHS instead of the CDC due to some major discrepancies....labs in 4 states are now being investigated to see where the CDC is getting their numbers...we are being lied to....a hideous lie....

I blame the deniers, the people that won't help mitigate the virus problem, and all who cry about their rights where mandates are put into place.
In short I blame the selfish, ignorant and arrogant citizens for not helping to fight this war on our people.

The feds just today have ordered the hospitals to send their test to HHS instead of the CDC due to some major discrepancies....labs in 4 states are now being investigated to see where the CDC is getting their numbers...we are being lied to....a hideous lie....
Okay idiot. You believe Trump and Chuck Wolery

Adm. Brett Giroir’s comment came a day after Trump shared a Twitter post from a former game show host who, without evidence, accused government medical experts at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, among others, of “lying.”

Trump himself has at times disregarded the advice of his medical experts on the task force and continues to play down the threat from the virus as it spikes across the country, forcing some states to slow or reverse steps to reopen their economies.

Asked on NBC’s “Today,” whether the CDC and other doctors are lying, Giroir allowed that mistakes have been made and that public guidance is updated when more is learned about the virus, “but none of us lie. We are completely transparent with the American people.”

With U.S. virus cases spiking and the death toll mounting, the White House has worked to undercut its most trusted coronavirus expert, playing down the danger as Trump pushes to get the economy moving before he faces voters in November.

Trump on Monday retweeted a post by Chuck Woolery, onetime host of TV’s “Love Connection,” claiming that “Everyone is lying” about COVID-19. Woolery’s tweet attacked not just the media and Democrats but the CDC and most doctors “that we are told to trust. I think it’s all about the election and keeping the economy from coming back, which is about the election.”

The United States has become a cautionary tale across the globe, with once-falling cases now spiraling. However, Trump suggests the severity of the pandemic that has killed more than 135,000 Americans is being overstated by critics to damage his reelection chances.
Florida surpassed its previous one-day record for coronavirus deaths Tuesday, reporting 132 additional deaths and topping the previous record for the state set just last week. The new deaths raised Florida’s seven-day average to 81 per day, more than double the figure of two weeks ago and now the second-highest in the United States behind Texas.

Word of the rising toll in Florida came as Arizona officials tallied 4,273 newly confirmed cases of COVID-19.
At the same time, the president and top White House aides are ramping up attacks against Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious diseases expert. Fauci has been increasingly sidelined by the White House as he sounds alarms about the virus, a most unwelcome message at a time when Trump is focused on pushing an economic rebound.

Last week, Fauci contradicted Trump about the severity of the virus during a FiveThirtyEight podcast. While Trump contends repeatedly that he has done a great job against the pandemic, Fauci said, “As a country, when you compare us to other countries, I don’t think you can say we’re doing great. I mean, we’re just not.”
Trump later said Fauci had “made a lot of mistakes.” He pointed to Fauci’s early disagreement with him over the China travel ban and to the evolving guidance over the use of masks as scientists’ understanding of the virus improved — points the White House expanded on in statements to media outlets over the weekend.
Dan Scavino, a top Trump communications aid active on social media, recently posted a cartoon skewering Fauci to Facebook, according to CBS News and CNN reporters.

Asked whether the president still had confidence in Fauci, a White House official on Monday insisted Trump did. The official said Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, was regarded as “a valued voice” on the White House coronavirus task force. The official spoke on condition of anonymity even though the president has repeatedly railed against anonymous sources.
“I have a very good relationship with Dr. Fauci,” Trump told reporters Monday, calling him “a very nice person.” But the president added, “I don’t always agree with him.”

That supportive message was not echoed by Peter Navarro, a top White House trade adviser who has been working on the coronavirus effort.
In an email, Navarro continued to criticize Fauci to The Associated Press on Monday, saying the doctor has “a good bedside manner with the public but he has been wrong about everything I have ever interacted with him on.” That includes, he said, downplaying the early risk of the virus and expressing skepticism over the use of hydroxychloroquine, which Navarro — who is not a doctor — has aggressively championed despite contradictory evidence on its efficacy and safety.

He blamed the fact that he has refused to toe the administration's line for its refusal to approve many of his media requests.
“I have a reputation, as you probably have figured out, of speaking the truth at all times and not sugar-coating things. And that may be one of the reasons why I haven’t been on television very much lately,” Fauci said.
Trump's political foes put it more strongly.
“The president’s disgusting attempt to pass the buck by blaming the top infectious disease expert in the country — whose advice he repeatedly ignored and Joe Biden consistently implored him to take — is yet another horrible and revealing failure of leadership as the tragic death toll continues to needlessly grow,”

"Oklahoma Gov. Kevin Stitt -- who rarely wears masks and resisted a statewide mask mandate, has aggressively pushed to reopen his state, and attended Trump's Tulsa rally -- announces he has tested positive for COVID-19"

True american. Gotta respect those principles

Okay idiot. You believe Trump and Chuck Wolery

Adm. Brett Giroir’s comment came a day after Trump shared a Twitter post from a former game show host who, without evidence, accused government medical experts at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, among others, of “lying.”

Trump himself has at times disregarded the advice of his medical experts on the task force and continues to play down the threat from the virus as it spikes across the country, forcing some states to slow or reverse steps to reopen their economies.

Asked on NBC’s “Today,” whether the CDC and other doctors are lying, Giroir allowed that mistakes have been made and that public guidance is updated when more is learned about the virus, “but none of us lie. We are completely transparent with the American people.”

With U.S. virus cases spiking and the death toll mounting, the White House has worked to undercut its most trusted coronavirus expert, playing down the danger as Trump pushes to get the economy moving before he faces voters in November.

Trump on Monday retweeted a post by Chuck Woolery, onetime host of TV’s “Love Connection,” claiming that “Everyone is lying” about COVID-19. Woolery’s tweet attacked not just the media and Democrats but the CDC and most doctors “that we are told to trust. I think it’s all about the election and keeping the economy from coming back, which is about the election.”

The United States has become a cautionary tale across the globe, with once-falling cases now spiraling. However, Trump suggests the severity of the pandemic that has killed more than 135,000 Americans is being overstated by critics to damage his reelection chances.
Florida surpassed its previous one-day record for coronavirus deaths Tuesday, reporting 132 additional deaths and topping the previous record for the state set just last week. The new deaths raised Florida’s seven-day average to 81 per day, more than double the figure of two weeks ago and now the second-highest in the United States behind Texas.

Word of the rising toll in Florida came as Arizona officials tallied 4,273 newly confirmed cases of COVID-19.
At the same time, the president and top White House aides are ramping up attacks against Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious diseases expert. Fauci has been increasingly sidelined by the White House as he sounds alarms about the virus, a most unwelcome message at a time when Trump is focused on pushing an economic rebound.

Last week, Fauci contradicted Trump about the severity of the virus during a FiveThirtyEight podcast. While Trump contends repeatedly that he has done a great job against the pandemic, Fauci said, “As a country, when you compare us to other countries, I don’t think you can say we’re doing great. I mean, we’re just not.”
Trump later said Fauci had “made a lot of mistakes.” He pointed to Fauci’s early disagreement with him over the China travel ban and to the evolving guidance over the use of masks as scientists’ understanding of the virus improved — points the White House expanded on in statements to media outlets over the weekend.
Dan Scavino, a top Trump communications aid active on social media, recently posted a cartoon skewering Fauci to Facebook, according to CBS News and CNN reporters.

Asked whether the president still had confidence in Fauci, a White House official on Monday insisted Trump did. The official said Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, was regarded as “a valued voice” on the White House coronavirus task force. The official spoke on condition of anonymity even though the president has repeatedly railed against anonymous sources.
“I have a very good relationship with Dr. Fauci,” Trump told reporters Monday, calling him “a very nice person.” But the president added, “I don’t always agree with him.”

That supportive message was not echoed by Peter Navarro, a top White House trade adviser who has been working on the coronavirus effort.
In an email, Navarro continued to criticize Fauci to The Associated Press on Monday, saying the doctor has “a good bedside manner with the public but he has been wrong about everything I have ever interacted with him on.” That includes, he said, downplaying the early risk of the virus and expressing skepticism over the use of hydroxychloroquine, which Navarro — who is not a doctor — has aggressively championed despite contradictory evidence on its efficacy and safety.

He blamed the fact that he has refused to toe the administration's line for its refusal to approve many of his media requests.
“I have a reputation, as you probably have figured out, of speaking the truth at all times and not sugar-coating things. And that may be one of the reasons why I haven’t been on television very much lately,” Fauci said.
Trump's political foes put it more strongly.
“The president’s disgusting attempt to pass the buck by blaming the top infectious disease expert in the country — whose advice he repeatedly ignored and Joe Biden consistently implored him to take — is yet another horrible and revealing failure of leadership as the tragic death toll continues to needlessly grow,”
Silly Bo Bo
When it takes this long to make a point, there is no point

My nephew and his buddies started hanging out a month ago. 3 of his buddies got it 2 weeks ago and now my nephew has it. I saw him about 2 weeks ago so maybe I have it now too.

Because people didn't practice social distancing and because Republicans, and kids, refuse to wear masks, this thing is still a problem.

And I can't say I've been perfect. My small network of friends I'm around kept getting bigger and bigger and of course their network of friends got bigger and bigger too.

Come back in a month and tell us how bad it was,,,,,

I blame the deniers, the people that won't help mitigate the virus problem, and all who cry about their rights where mandates are put into place.
In short I blame the selfish, ignorant and arrogant citizens for not helping to fight this war on our people.

I blame the ignorant liberal hypochondriacs for buying into the democratic hype of a virus that still has a better than 99% survival rate.

Oklahoma's Governor Kevin Stitt announced today that he's tested positive for the Trump-virus...

Not sure if he's a MAGA chud or not, but I hope he gets well soon and, moreover, works overtime to keep his constituents safe.

Wear a mask folks. Politics isn't worth your health and certainly not worth your life, unless you're a useless idiot.
That sounds like your average Democrat. Useless idiot..... Useful idiot.
Guess which one is black and which one is white.

Come back in a month and tell us how bad it was,,,,,
You’re not going to pray for me?

Forum List

Back