MAGA Convictions

If a black guy was shot and killed by a cop pointing a gun at him while he was trying to attack a bunch of white people, you'd be saying, "Serves him right! He was told to stop."

The idiot Babbitt was warned. She and the mob were attempting to break down the last barrier between them and the House.

She chose to keep going. She got shot, and the rest of the idiot mob stopped in their tracks.

Sounds like a good outcome to me.

It's funny you all don't shed any tears over the rioter who was trampled to death by her fellow rioters.
Actually I don't care the color of the attacker, if he doesn't respect the life of his victim. Then why should I respect his life?

If a black guy was shot and killed by a cop pointing a gun at him while he was trying to attack a bunch of white people, you'd be saying, "Serves him right! He was told to stop."

If a black guy was shot and killed by a cop pointing a gun at him while he was trying to attack a bunch of white people American cities from coast to coast would be in flames and Xi's man would have the Gestapo out rounding up whites.

The idiot Babbitt was warned. She and the mob were attempting to break down the last barrier between them and the House.

She was "warned" with a bullet in the back of her neck by a BLM cop.

She chose to keep going. She got shot, and the rest of the idiot mob stopped in their tracks.

Sounds like a good outcome to me.

It's funny you all don't shed any tears over the rioter who was trampled to death by her fellow rioters.

You would see the eradication of every Trump voter as a "good outcome."

And you are not an American, Alcoholic. You are nothing but a far left treasonous scumbag who needs to be put up against a wall with twelve M-14 Carbines aimed at your pathetic little heart.
Trump is a whiny little bitch. You're just a fucking pussy.

Well, I would rather take the "whiny little bitch" over the doddering old fuck you forced on us any day and twice on Sundays, numbnuts.
Cry harder.
4i6Ckte.gif

Here - you can click this video. I understand you pathetic Trumpers are to lazy to follow a link.

Forum List

Back