MAGA Convictions

Dickhead sees no difference between Ashlii Targetpractice and George Floyd.

Who's surprised.

Sure we do, Floyd was a hardened criminal killed after 50 attempts to subdue him.

Babbitt was a vet who served the Constitution who was gunned down without warning during an unarmed, peaceful protest.
How do you peacefully storm the US Capitol?
Same way you peacefully loot stores and burn down small businesses and police stations.
Hmmm, I don't believe I have EVER looted or burned down a store or police station. As a matter of fact I am certain of it.
Neither have I. Nor have I ever stormed the capital. What does that have to do with anything? Media portrayed the BLM riots as mostly peaceful protests. By that operational definition, Jan 6th was a mostly mostly mostly peaceful protest. Correct?
Ok, so how does that equate to me looting and burning down businesses. Where you at the Capitol on Jan 6? I don't recall claiming that you were.
Were you or where I? If you didn't denounce it you supported it. I denounced both Jan 6th riot and BLM riots.
I have denounced looting and rioting as well and just because some fool starts rioting or looting doesn't make it BLM.
Really? So the riots weren't led by BLM and the movement. You're standing by this?
Riots? Led by BLM? No they were not
Really? Who then? Do tell.
You tell me. You claimed BLM led the rioting. Prove it zombie
Google is your friend. Picture says 1000 words

View attachment 508155
View attachment 508156
View attachment 508157

View attachment 508158
View attachment 508159

View attachment 508160
Pictures don’t . NAMES do . Got any?
What names would you like? Picture says a 1000 words but you bury your head in the sand.
What BLM members can you identify as “leading a riot”?

None?

Oh
Bullshit. So you are a complete douchebag.

By the end of June, at least 14,000 people had been arrested and, by November 2020, 25 people had died in relation to the unrest.

Of those14,000 , how many even had charges filed against them and for what?
I am not your research monkey. I have led you to water. Feel free to drink. I am not going to dunk your racist head in it.
Surrender accepted… as usual for your bullshit claims
You surrender? Excellent. You are a waste of life. Can’t even click on links. You are the epitome of what is wrong with America. Worse than any hate group.

Who's surprised.

Sure we do, Floyd was a hardened criminal killed after 50 attempts to subdue him.

Babbitt was a vet who served the Constitution who was gunned down without warning during an unarmed, peaceful protest.
Same way you peacefully loot stores and burn down small businesses and police stations.
Hmmm, I don't believe I have EVER looted or burned down a store or police station. As a matter of fact I am certain of it.
Neither have I. Nor have I ever stormed the capital. What does that have to do with anything? Media portrayed the BLM riots as mostly peaceful protests. By that operational definition, Jan 6th was a mostly mostly mostly peaceful protest. Correct?
Ok, so how does that equate to me looting and burning down businesses. Where you at the Capitol on Jan 6? I don't recall claiming that you were.
Were you or where I? If you didn't denounce it you supported it. I denounced both Jan 6th riot and BLM riots.
I have denounced looting and rioting as well and just because some fool starts rioting or looting doesn't make it BLM.
Really? So the riots weren't led by BLM and the movement. You're standing by this?

View attachment 508155
View attachment 508156
View attachment 508157

View attachment 508158
View attachment 508159

View attachment 508160
What names would you like? Picture says a 1000 words but you bury your head in the sand.

None?

Oh

By the end of June, at least 14,000 people had been arrested and, by November 2020, 25 people had died in relation to the unrest.

I am not your research monkey. I have led you to water. Feel free to drink. I am not going to dunk your racist head in it.
You surrender? Excellent. You are a waste of life. Can’t even click on links. You are the epitome of what is wrong with America. Worse than any hate group.
Jesus you are a troll

1625330404389.png

How indeed.....

Who's surprised.

View attachment 508155
View attachment 508156
View attachment 508157

View attachment 508158
View attachment 508159

View attachment 508160

None?

Oh

Jesus you are a troll
That's why it's another cretin on Ignore.

Who's surprised.

View attachment 508155
View attachment 508156
View attachment 508157

View attachment 508158
View attachment 508159

View attachment 508160

None?

Oh

Jesus you are a troll
That's why it's another cretin on Ignore.
Cowards ignore…

Forum List

Back