Maga candidate wins mayors race in heavily dem McAllen

Shows us what its like to have a fair honest fraud free ID verified election....

Shows what happens when you have a backwater election no one was paying attention to.

He won 4744 votes to 4538 votes in a runoff election.

In a city with a population of 143,268

So he got a whopping 3% of the population to vote for him.

Shows us what its like to have a fair honest fraud free ID verified election....

Shows what happens when you have a backwater election no one was paying attention to.

He won 4744 votes to 4538 votes in a runoff election.

In a city with a population of 143,268

So he got a whopping 3% of the population to vote for him.
That's what happens when illegals don't vote.

Or anyone else.

3.3% of the population. (6.5% of the town actually bothered to vote at all, which tells me that no one really cared about this race that much).

My suburb had an election this year. Even though it was barely a contest, the incumbent mayor got 9% of the population to vote for him. (Out of 12% of the population that voted.)

Or anyone else.

3.3% of the population. (6.5% of the town actually bothered to vote at all, which tells me that no one really cared about this race that much).

My suburb had an election this year. Even though it was barely a contest, the incumbent mayor got 9% of the population to vote for him. (Out of 12% of the population that voted.)
As I said, that's what happens when illegals can't vote.

No surprise,thousands in this state and other states as well are fleeing the corrupt Democrat party left and right.They are seeing the Obvious that Biden and the Dems are there to serve the elite instead of the people. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You can see in these videos below as well long time Democrat politicians are leaving them as well.

Last edited:
As an extreme far leftist (left of Marx), I hate the Democrats. I hope the the Republicans beat their azzes in the 2022 midterms and also in 2024. I'd like the see the Dem party destroyed and replaced with a left of Marx party.

As an extreme far leftist (left of Marx), I hate the Democrats. I hope the the Republicans beat their azzes in the 2022 midterms and also in 2024. I'd like the see the Dem party destroyed and replaced with a left of Marx party.
In other votes you'd vote if Marx left?

So if you could not vote for a card-carrying Marxist, you'd settle for a Republican?

Let me know of a time when party affiliation in an area never changed.
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
you sure prove you troll here 24/7 and are paid to do so the fact you so many times are almost always the first to post on threads that expose democrat corruption.

the problem with your babble is never in our history has there been so many thousands around the country doing so

Gracie who i checked with and said she did not mind me posting this,she was a long time democrat and always voted that way going back to JFK and voted for Obama the first time but after seeing he was a clone of Bush and lied to the people about everything he said he would do that he would reverse all of Bushs dreconian policys and only expanded them,she has fled the Democrat party.:up:

there are hundreds of thousands out there just like Gracie around the country dumbass. these people that see the obvious that the Dems are out to destroy America. they other problem with your babble is it is on an unprecedented level like never before. This group had been a democrat for DECADES same as Gracie dumbass.:ahole-1::laughing0301: suck it up Bart boy.:itsok:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back