MAGA baby....Trump shreds Chinese flu relief bill because it doesn't help Americans....He is the Man........

Trump is full of shit.
And a closer inspection of them reveals the things Trump complained about track almost exactly with what the White House had requested in its annual FY 2021 budget, which was released earlier this year.

The bill was certainly a disgrace. It had all sorts of funds heading to Pakistan as well as Arab countries.

I really don't mind the 2000 if it was targeted to those actually shut down by the fascist Democrat governors but giving it to a bunch of government emloyees so they can just turn around and hand it over to Jeff Bzos is downright ludicrous.

The bill was certainly a disgrace. It had all sorts of funds heading to Pakistan as well as Arab countries.

I really don't mind the 2000 if it was targeted to those actually shut down by the fascist Democrat governors but giving it to a bunch of government emloyees so they can just turn around and hand it over to Jeff Bzos is downright ludicrous.
It really puts the senate republicans in a difficult spot

this story baffles me

we cant afford to spend one dime on Wuflu relief much less $2000

finally I must call a hard break with trump on a vital issue

this is fiscal insanity

I believe he just vetoed
It will be interesting to see what happens next.

Yes, he did.

He want the 2000 stimulus for Americans now, and in a separate bill.

The premise is that each family would now owe an additional $7500 to the gummint.... to get $600. But Paki gender studies would finally be addressed.... with your money. What a fucking disgrace.

Any member of congress that voted for that steamer should be dragged through the streets.

Had Trump, prior to election as in weeks before, held a press conference calling publicly for US Congress to send $1,200.00 checks out to each family, he'd won the election most likely.
Pelosi and gang would have freaked out, with his direct appeal to US Congress (of course being an appeal to amp up voting public about it).

Honestly, I've run the thought across my mind more than once that maybe, just maybe, Trump didn't really want another 4 years. I don't blame him with the constant false RussiaGate with Clinton's paid for fake dossier, FBI findings that it was planned to frame Trump, and with the liberal MSM media continuously writing falsehoods over and over and over.

One thing about this fiasco of the monstrous 900 B Foreign Aide Bill (passed off as COVID19 Relief Bill), they should not have included anything relative to SARS-CoV-2. Checks mailed directly to families, like the first round, without the pork stuffing.

I hope he does.

So do I. The sheer stupidity of doing it, and then having Congress override it the very next day, will just be another great example of his stupidity.
Lol who needs integrity, right?
Well, considering the shallow and stupid president is doing it to try to buy sympathy for his coup, i don't think the word "integrity" gets attached to his actions.
You don't know why he said what he said.
And you very well may be right but what he said was true.
You dipshit hacks can't give that fool an inch. And its pathetic.
Of course i know why. There is no mystery to this shallow, mentally ill man. You know why, too.
He has also spoken against establishment pork before. He has also wanted a bill just with direct help in it.
You don't know shit. You are just a pathetic hack.
He could drown saving an infant baby in a raging river and you would make fun of him for not being an Olympic swimmer.
He inserted his own pork, or did you not realize that? 100% tax deduction for tbe 3-martini lunch is back.

I have asked you twice for a link now. You demanded one a while back and now you fail to do what you want others to do. You are true liberal hypocrite!
Patience jackass. Some of us go to bed instead of posting all night long. I realize you brainwashed Trumpists can‘t conceive of Trump doing anything wrong but this is his pork.

I hope he does.

So do I. The sheer stupidity of doing it, and then having Congress override it the very next day, will just be another great example of his stupidity.
Well, considering the shallow and stupid president is doing it to try to buy sympathy for his coup, i don't think the word "integrity" gets attached to his actions.
Of course i know why. There is no mystery to this shallow, mentally ill man. You know why, too.
He has also spoken against establishment pork before. He has also wanted a bill just with direct help in it.
He could drown saving an infant baby in a raging river and you would make fun of him for not being an Olympic swimmer.
He inserted his own pork, or did you not realize that? 100% tax deduction for tbe 3-martini lunch is back.

I have asked you twice for a link now. You demanded one a while back and now you fail to do what you want others to do. You are true liberal hypocrite!
Patience jackass. Some of us go to bed instead of posting all night long. I realize you brainwashed Trumpists can‘t conceive of Trump doing anything wrong but this is his pork.

please - there's enough crap in here to implicate everyone in washington for screwing us over.

I hope he does.

please - there's enough crap in here to implicate everyone in washington for screwing us over.
So? He wanted a link. I provided.

I hope he does.

nevermind.

trump sucks. n shit.

I hope he does.

nevermind.

trump sucks. n shit.
Yup. And Pelosi sucks n shit.

this story baffles me

this is fiscal insanity

I believe he just vetoed

If so, none of the news services have it.

GOD BLESS President Trump! :clap:

Hey Skye!

hqdefault.jpg

Are you still my date for the Joe Biden inauguration?

It'll be great. I know a cool Ethiopian restaurant where we'll have dinner. Then we'll take a ride in Biden's Corvette. He's not allowed to drive it.

this story baffles me

this is fiscal insanity

Wow, I give you kudos for sticking with principle over Trumptardation

this story baffles me

this is fiscal insanity

I believe he just vetoed

If so, none of the news services have it.

They just announced it as breaking news while I was watching Newsmax a few minutes ago.
White 6 Just now found this one.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back